Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of March 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 12, 2003 was a Wednesday and it was the 71st day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 260 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,219 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 177 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Googie Withers
- 1931Billie Thomas
- 1934David Spenser
- 1945George Jackson
- 1957Marlon Jackson
- 1960Maki Nomiya
- 1980John-Paul Lavoisier
- 1981Sid Lucero
- 1984Jaimie Alexander
- 1988Tyler Ward
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 12.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 12.
- 1613André Le Nôtre, French gardener and architect (d. 1700)
- 1864Alice Tegnér, Swedish organist and composer (d. 1943)
- 1934Virginia Hamilton, American author (d. 2002)
- 1940Al Jarreau, American singer
- 1949Moctesuma Esparza, American actor and producer
- 1952Boris Anatolyevich Gavrilov, Russian football player and manager
- 1959Mark Easton, Scottish journalist
- 1969Graham Coxon, German-English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Blur)
- 1978Arina Tanemura, Japanese author and illustrator
- 1978Neal Obermeyer, American cartoonist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 12.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1550Several hundred Spanish and indigenous troops under the command of Pedro de Valdivia defeat an army of 60,000 Mapuche at the Battle of Penco during the Arauco War in present-day Chile.
- 1689The Williamite War in Ireland begins.
- 1881Andrew Watson makes his Scotland debut as the world’s first black international football player and captain.
- 1918Moscow becomes the capital of Russia again after Saint Petersburg held this status for 215 years.
- 1922Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan form The Transcaucasian Socialist Federative Soviet Republic
- 1930Mahatma Gandhi leads a 200-mile march, known as the Salt March, to the sea in defiance of British opposition, to protest the British monopoly on salt
- 1942Pacific War: The Battle of Java ends with an Allied surrender to the Japanese Empire.
- 1971The March 12 Memorandum is sent to the Demirel government of Turkey and the government resigns.
- 1993North Korea nuclear weapons program: North Korea says that it plans to withdraw from the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty and refuses to allow inspectors access to its nuclear sites.
- 2003Zoran Đinđić, Prime Minister of Serbia, is assassinated in Belgrade.
View the complete list of historical events for March 12.
Curious about this Green Apple? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 12 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Daniel Tosh, Andrew Buchan, Gordon Jump, Bill Engvall, Orhan Boran, Henning Carlsen, Brie Larson, Dick Rivers, Charles Levin, Imelda May.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 12 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 12, 2003.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was In Da Club by 50 Cent as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 15, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 1956 – Lisa Hartman Black, American actress and singer; July 17, 1939 – Spencer Davis, Welsh singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Spencer Davis Group); December 25, 1944 – Kenny Everett, English comedian, actor, and radio host (d. 1995).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,073