Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of March 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 12, 2003 was a Wednesday and it was the 71st day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 208 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,271 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 179 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Agathe von Trapp
- 1931Billie Thomas
- 1939Lyndsie Holland
- 1945George Jackson
- 1960Jason Beghe
- 1960Maki Nomiya
- 1978Claudio Sanchez
- 1981Holly Williams
- 1982Samm Levine
- 1988Tyler Ward
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 12.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 12.
- 1895Otakar Batlička, Czech journalist and author (d. 1942)
- 1917Millard Kaufman, American author and screenwriter (d. 2009)
- 1918Elaine de Kooning, American painter and academic (d. 1989)
- 1931Herb Kelleher, American businessman, co-founded Southwest Airlines
- 1947Mary Jean Harrold, American computer scientist and academic (d. 2013)
- 1955Nicole Léger, Canadian politician
- 1971Isaiah Rider, American basketball player and rapper
- 1974Steve Price, Australia rugby player
- 1981Maurizio Lauro, Italian footballer
- 1981Peter Waterfield, English diver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 12.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 538Vitiges, king of the Ostrogoths ends his siege of Rome and retreats to Ravenna, leaving the city in the hands of the victorious Byzantine general, Belisarius.
- 1811Peninsular War: A day after a successful rearguard action, French Marshal Michel Ney once again successfully delayed the pursuing Anglo-Portuguese force at the Battle of Redinha.
- 1868Henry O'Farrell attempts to assassinate Prince Alfred, Duke of Edinburgh.
- 1928In California, the St. Francis Dam fails; the resulting floods kill over 600 people.
- 1938Anschluss: German troops occupy and absorb Austria.
- 1947The Truman Doctrine is proclaimed to help stem the spread of Communism.
- 2005Karolos Papoulias becomes President of Greece.
- 2009Financier Bernard Madoff pleads guilty in New York to scamming $18 billion, the largest in Wall Street history.
- 2011A reactor at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant melts and explodes and releases radioactivity into the atmosphere a day after Japan’s earthquake.
- 2014An explosion in the New York City neighborhood of East Harlem kills 8 and injures 70 others.
View the complete list of historical events for March 12.
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 12 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Philippe Clay, Paul Dano, Skeeter Davis, Aurela Gaçe, Masta Ace, Facundo Cabral, Emeli Sandé, James R. Schlesinger, Dr. Alban, Denise Lor.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 12 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 12, 2003.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was In Da Club by 50 Cent as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 15, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 18, 1949 – Nigel Griggs, English bass player, songwriter, and producer (Split Enz and Schnell Fenster); April 19, 1961 – Albert Martinez, Filipino actor, director, and producer; October 26, 1911 – Mahalia Jackson, American singer and actress (d. 1972).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,067