Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of March 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
March 13, 2002 was a Wednesday and it was the 72nd day of the year 2002. It was the 11th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 222 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,083 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,361 days or 6.46 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 240 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on November 19, 2033.
If a dog named Smither - a Boxer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 105 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Smither will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Smither will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1954Robin Duke
- 1965Cees Geel
- 1976Troy Hudson
- 1980Molly Stanton
- 1984Rachael Bella
- 1985Naughty Boy
- 1992Lucy Fry
- 1995Zella Day
View the complete list of March 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 13.
- 1700Michel Blavet, French flute player and composer (d. 1768)
- 1923Dimitrios Ioannidis, Greek general (d. 2010)
- 1927Robert Denning, American interior designer and art collector (d. 2005)
- 1942Marshall Chess, American record producer
- 1972Augenijus Vaškys, Lithuanian basketball player and coach
- 1973Bobby Jackson, American basketball player and coach
- 1977Kay Tse, Hong Kong singer-songwriter and actress
- 1980Caron Butler, American basketball player
- 1989Harry Melling, English actor
- 1989Marko Marin, German footballer
View the complete list of March 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ethan’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1591Battle of Tondibi: In Mali, Moroccan forces of the Saadi dynasty led by Judar Pasha defeat the Songhai Empire, despite being outnumbered by at least five to one.
- 1845Felix Mendelssohn’s Violin Concerto receives its première performance in Leipzig with Ferdinand David as soloist.
- 1862American Civil War: The U.S. federal government forbids all Union army officers from returning fugitive slaves, thus effectively annulling the Fugitive Slave Act of 1850 and setting the stage for the Emancipation Proclamation.
- 1881Alexander II of Russia is killed near his palace when a bomb is thrown at him. (Gregorian date: it was March 1 in the Julian calendar then in use in Russia.)
- 1933Great Depression: Banks in the U.S. begin to re-open after President Franklin D. Roosevelt mandates a “bank holiday”.
- 1992An earthquake registering 6.8 on the Richter scale kills over 500 in Erzincan, eastern Turkey.
- 1997The Phoenix Lights are seen over Phoenix, Arizona by hundreds of people, and by millions on television.
- 2008Gold prices on the New York Mercantile Exchange hit $1,000 per ounce for the first time.
- 2012At least 28 people are killed in a bus crash in a motorway tunnel near the town of Sierre in the Swiss canton of Valais.
- 2013Pope Francis is elected, in the papal conclave, as the 266th Pope of the Catholic Church.
View the complete list of March 13 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 13, and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Keegan Allen, Erika Christensen, Darrell Hammond, Tom Felton, Skeet Ulrich, Michael Pataki, Filiz Akın, Martine St. Clair, James Burrows, Don Walker.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 13 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 13, 2002.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th March 2002 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 21, 1992. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +146. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 19, 1976. Your score is -140. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,242,016,348. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 16, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,115,603 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2002. The estimated number of babies born on 13th March 2002 is 361,961. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 24,463 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 30,568 times in the year 2002. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 13, 2002. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 72nd day of 2002
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 11th Wednesday of 2002
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 222 days
- Age on next birthday: 20 years old
- Days since birth: 7,083 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,361 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.46 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 240
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 19, 2033
- Age in dog years: 105 dog years old using a Boxer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: June 21, 1992 (+146)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 19, 1976 (-140)
- 2002 world population: 6,242,016,348
- Number one song: Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule (March 16, 2002)
- Babies born in 2002: 132,115,603
- Babies born in 2002 every day: 361,961
- Babies born in 2002 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 24,463 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 30,568 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.III.MMII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 19, 1949 – Sayoko Yamaguchi, Japanese model and actress (d. 2007); February 22, 1966 – Thorsten Kaye, German actor; May 3, 1981 – Farrah Franklin, American singer, dancer, and actress (Destiny's Child).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,151