Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of March 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 15, 1935 was a Friday and it was the 74th day of the year 1935. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 233 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,083 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,019 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904J. Pat O'Malley
- 1924Walter Gotell
- 1927Carl Smith
- 1954Isobel Buchanan
- 1959Fabio Lanzoni
- 1959Renny Harlin
- 1969Apollo Papathanasio
- 1975Eva Longoria
- 1991Kie Kitano
- 1992Sosie Bacon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 15.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 15.
- 1867Lionel Johnson, English poet and critic (d. 1902)
- 1899George Brent, Irish-American actor (d. 1979)
- 1912Lightnin' Hopkins, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1982)
- 1931David Hayes, American sculptor and academic (d. 2013)
- 1936David Andrews, Irish politician, 21st Minister of Foreign Affairs for Ireland
- 1940Mel Phillips, American radio host and programmer
- 1944Jacques Doillon, French director and screenwriter
- 1959Fabio Lanzoni, Italian-American model and actor
- 1985James Maclurcan, Australian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1985Kellan Lutz, American model and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1493Christopher Columbus returns to Spain after his first trip to the Americas.
- 1819French physicist Augustin-Jean Fresnel wins a contest at the Academie des Sciences in Paris by proving that light behaves like a wave. The Fresnel integrals, still used to calculate wave patterns, silence skeptics who had backed the particle theory of Isaac Newton.
- 1864American Civil War: The Red River Campaign : U.S. Navy fleet arrives at Alexandria, Louisiana.
- 1921Talaat Pasha, former Grand Vizir of the Ottoman Empire and chief architect of the Armenian Genocide is assassinated in Berlin by 23-year-old Armenian, Soghomon Tehlirian.
- 1931SS Viking explodes off Newfoundland, killing 27 of the 147 on board.
- 1935Percy Shaw founded his company Reflecting Roadstuds Limited to make cat’s eyes.
- 1939Carpatho-Ukraine declares itself an independent republic, but is annexed by Hungary the next day.
- 1952In Cilaos, Réunion, 1870 mm (73 inches) of rain falls in a 24-hour period, setting a new world record (March 15 through March 16).
- 1985Brazilian military government ends.
- 1986Collapse of the Hotel New World: Thirty-three people die when the Hotel New World in Singapore collapses.
View the complete list of historical events for March 15.
Curious about this Purple Duhat Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 15 and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alastair McDonald, Patrick Tse, Jill Scott, Sasa Handa, DJ Screw, Darin Brooks, Haha, Sylvia Kristel, Tom Welling, Doruk Çetin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 15 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 15, 1935.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 5, 1966 – Jonathan Silverman, American actor and producer; July 9, 1947 – O. J. Simpson, American football player and actor; August 19, 1938 – Diana Muldaur, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,022