Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of March 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 15, 1935 was a Friday and it was the 74th day of the year 1935. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 290 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,026 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,017 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904J. Pat O'Malley
- 1933Philippe de Broca
- 1941Mike Love
- 1943Lynda La Plante
- 1959Renny Harlin
- 1969Kim Raver
- 1973Robin Hunicke
- 1976Cara Pifko
- 1981Young Buck
- 1995Momoka Ariyasu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 15.
- 1767Andrew Jackson, American general, judge, and politician, 7th President of the United States (d. 1845)
- 1933Philippe de Broca, French actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2004)
- 1937Roger Tomkys, English academic and diplomat
- 1948Sérgio Vieira de Mello, Brazilian diplomat (d. 2003)
- 1954Henry Marsh, American runner and businessman, co-founded MonaVie
- 1978Noé Hernández, Mexican race walker (d. 2013)
- 1983Umut Bulut, Turkish footballer
- 1985James Maclurcan, Australian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1988James Reimer, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1989Sam Baldock, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 280Sun Hao of Eastern Wu surrenders to Sima Yan which began the Jin dynasty.
- 1311Battle of Halmyros: The Catalan Company defeats Walter V, Count of Brienne to take control of the Duchy of Athens, a Crusader state in Greece.
- 1493Christopher Columbus returns to Spain after his first trip to the Americas.
- 1819French physicist Augustin-Jean Fresnel wins a contest at the Academie des Sciences in Paris by proving that light behaves like a wave. The Fresnel integrals, still used to calculate wave patterns, silence skeptics who had backed the particle theory of Isaac Newton.
- 1848A revolution breaks out in Hungary. The Habsburg rulers are compelled to meet the demands of the Reform party.
- 1888Start of the Anglo-Tibetan War of 1888.
- 1933Austrian Chancellor Engelbert Dollfuss keeps members of the National Council from convening, starting the Austrofascist dictatorship.
- 1941Philippine Airlines, the flag carrier of the Philippines takes its first flight between Manila (from Nielson Field) to Baguio City with a Beechcraft Model 18 making the airline the first and oldest commercial airline in Asia operating under its original name.
- 1985The first Internet domain name is registered (symbolics.com).
- 2011Beginning of the Syrian Civil War.
View the complete list of historical events for March 15.
Curious about this Pomegranate Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 15 and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jane Connell, Tanya Roberts, Steve Morse, Eric Stonestreet, Natasha Melnick, Ralph Winter, Brian Vander Ark, S. D. Burman, Cornelis Vreeswijk, Jessie Ward.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 15 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on March 15, 1935.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 8, 1971 – Khalid Gonçalves, American actor, singer, and bass player; April 2, 1961 – Keren Woodward, English singer-songwriter (Bananarama); December 30, 1987 – Jake Cuenca, American-Filipino actor and footballer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 915