Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of March 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 15, 1970 was a Sunday and it was the 74th day of the year 1970. It was the 11th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 23 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,874 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,958 days or 16.31 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 606 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 21, 2001.
If a dog named Pee-Nut - a Maltipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 212 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pee-Nut will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Pee-Nut will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Rosita Contreras
- 1916Frank Coghlan, Jr.
- 1916Harry James
- 1933Philippe de Broca
- 1935Judd Hirsch
- 1943Sly Stone
- 1955Dee Snider
- 1957Joaquim de Almeida
- 1972Darren Dunstan
- 1985James Maclurcan
View the complete list of March 15 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 15.
- 1924Walter Gotell, German-English actor (d. 1997)
- 1926Jeanne Mockford, English actress
- 1933Ruth Bader Ginsburg, American lawyer and judge
- 1959Lisa Holton, American journalist and author
- 1960Phil Walsh, Australian rules footballer and coach (d. 2015)
- 1965Sunetra Gupta, Indian epidemiologist, author, and academic
- 1975Eva Longoria, American actress and producer
- 1983Jouji Shibue, Japanese model and actor
- 1988Éver Guzmán, Mexican footballer
- 1993Alyssa Reid, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of March 15 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 221Liu Bei, a Chinese warlord and member of the Han royal house, declares himself emperor of Shu Han and claims his legitimate succession to the Han dynasty.
- 933After a ten-year truce, German King Henry the Fowler defeats a Hungarian army at the Battle of Riade near the Unstrut river.
- 1820Maine becomes the 23rd U.S. state.
- 1888Start of the Anglo-Tibetan War of 1888.
- 1892Liverpool F.C. is founded.
- 1922After Egypt gains nominal independence from the United Kingdom, Fuad I becomes King of Egypt.
- 1926The dictator Theodoros Pangalos is elected President of Greece without opposition.
- 1935Percy Shaw founded his company Reflecting Roadstuds Limited to make cat’s eyes.
- 1965President Lyndon B. Johnson, responding to the Selma crisis, tells U.S. Congress “We shall overcome” while advocating the Voting Rights Act.
- 2011Beginning of the Syrian Civil War.
View the complete list of March 15 historical events.
Curious about this Green Drizzle Calvus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 15, and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maura Tierney, Gary Ross, Makenzie Vega, Zachary Gordon, Ginger Lynn, Tom Glazer, Marcello Mastroianni, Claudine Barretto, Big Joe Turner, Fanny Valette.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 15 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 15, 1970.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th March 1970 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 23, 1998. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +183. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 23, 1953. Your incompatibility score is -149. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,712,697,742. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bridge over Troubled Water by Simon & Garfunkel as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 21, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,504,132 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1970. The estimated number of babies born on 15th March 1970 is 332,888. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 46,157 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,303 times in the year 1970. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 15, 1970. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 74th day of 1970
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 11th Sunday of 1970
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 23 days
- Age on next birthday: 49 years old
- Days since birth: 17,874 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,958 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.31 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 606
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 21, 2001
- Age in dog years: 212 dog years old using a Maltipoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: February 23, 1998 (+183)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 23, 1953 (-149)
- 1970 world population: 3,712,697,742
- Number one song: Bridge over Troubled Water by Simon & Garfunkel (March 21, 1970)
- Babies born in 1970: 121,504,132
- Babies born in 1970 every day: 332,888
- Babies born in 1970 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 46,157 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,303 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 11, 1975 – Tomoka Kurotani, Japanese actress; December 3, 1952 – Don Barnes, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (38 Special); July 18, 1911 – Hume Cronyn, Canadian-American actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,762