Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of March 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 16, 2000 was a Thursday and it was the 76th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 116 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,458 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 219 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Rocky - a Redbone Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 96 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rocky will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Rocky will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Beryl Davis
- 1953Isabelle Huppert
- 1954Jimmy Nail
- 1954Nancy Wilson
- 1956Clifton Powell
- 1959Flavor Flav
- 1963Kevin Smith
- 1973Ahmet Kutsi Karadoğan
- 1973Tim Kang
- 1985Eddy Lover
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 16.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 16.
- 1822John Pope, American general (d. 1892)
- 1839John Butler Yeats, Irish painter (d. 1922)
- 1887Emilio Lunghi, Italian runner (d. 1925)
- 1942Roger Crozier, Canadian-American ice hockey player and coach (d. 1996)
- 1944John Kipkurgat, Kenyan runner
- 1951Joe DeLamielleure, American football player
- 1958Kate Worley, American author (d. 2004)
- 1960John Hemming, English businessman and politician
- 1961Brett Kenny, Australian rugby player and coach
- 1977Hiroki Yasumoto, Japanese voice actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 16.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 934Meng Zhixiang declares himself emperor and establishes Later Shu as a new state independent of Later Tang.
- 1621Samoset, a Mohegan, visited the settlers of Plymouth Colony and greets them, “Welcome, Englishmen! My name is Samoset.”
- 1660The Long Parliament of England is dissolved so as to prepare for the new Convention Parliament.
- 1812Siege of Badajoz (March 16 – April 6) – British and Portuguese forces besieged and defeated French garrison during the Peninsular War.
- 1935Adolf Hitler orders Germany to rearm herself in violation of the Treaty of Versailles. Conscription is reintroduced to form the Wehrmacht.
- 1950Communist Czechoslovakia’s ministry of foreign affairs asks nuncios of Vatican to leave the country.
- 1976British Prime Minister Harold Wilson resigns, citing personal reasons.
- 1977Assassination of Kamal Jumblatt, the main leader of the anti-government forces in the Lebanese Civil War.
- 1983Demolition of the Ismaning radio transmitter, the last wooden radio tower in Germany.
- 1988Halabja chemical attack: The Kurdish town of Halabja in Iraq is attacked with a mix of poison gas and nerve agents on the orders of Saddam Hussein, killing 5000 people and injuring about 10000 people.
View the complete list of historical events for March 16.
Curious about this Sweet Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 16 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Adolfo Celi, Arta Dobroshi, Ariel Waller, James "Sugar Boy" Crawford, Marisa Miller, Ferdinand Bonn, Jamie-Lynn Sigler, Mariko Seyama, Judy Crichton, Steve Whiteman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 16 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 16, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Say My Name by Destiny’s Child as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 18, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 17, 1951 – Joe Piscopo, American actor and screenwriter; May 6, 1911 – Frank Nelson, American actor (d. 1986); July 3, 1962 – Tom Cruise, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,282