Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of March 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 16, 2000 was a Thursday and it was the 76th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 172 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,402 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 217 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1876Charles Halton
- 1942Jerry Jeff Walker
- 1949Victor Garber
- 1950Kate Nelligan
- 1954Tim O'Brien
- 1967Tracy Bonham
- 1970Paul Oscar
- 1975Hidekazu Ichinose
- 1976Blu Cantrell
- 1980Aubrey Miles
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 16.
- 1750Caroline Herschel, German-English astronomer (d. 1848)
- 1789Georg Ohm, German physicist and mathematician (d. 1854)
- 1871Frantz Reichel, French rugby player and hurdler (d. 1932)
- 1885Emory Holloway, American author (d. 1977)
- 1885Giacomo Benvenuti, Italian composer and musicologist (d. 1943)
- 1887Emilio Lunghi, Italian runner (d. 1925)
- 1916Sapru, Indian actor (d. 1979)
- 1925Cornell Borchers, Lithuanian-German actress and singer (d. 2014)
- 1940Jan Pronk, Dutch academic and politician, Dutch Ministry of Housing, Spatial Planning and the Environment
- 1978Ayesha Dharker, Indian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1244Over 200 Cathars are burned after the Fall of Montségur.
- 1521Ferdinand Magellan, reached the island of Homonhon, in the Philippines, with 150 crew. Members of his expedition became the first Spaniards to reach the Philippine archipelago, but were not the first Europeans. He landed with three small ships, Concepcion, Trinidad and Victoria and called the place the Arcigelago de San Lazaro since it was the feast day of Saint Lazarus of Bethany.
- 1792King Gustav III of Sweden is shot; he dies on March 29.
- 1861Edward Clark becomes Governor of Texas, replacing Sam Houston, who has been evicted from the office for refusing to take an oath of loyalty to the Confederacy.
- 1864American Civil War: During the Red River Campaign, Union troops reach Alexandria, Louisiana.
- 1870The first version of the overture fantasy Romeo and Juliet by Tchaikovsky receives its première performance.
- 1894Jules Massenet’s opera Thaïs is first performed.
- 1935Adolf Hitler orders Germany to rearm herself in violation of the Treaty of Versailles. Conscription is reintroduced to form the Wehrmacht.
- 1989In Egypt, a 4,400-year-old mummy is found near the Pyramid of Cheops.
- 2005Israel officially hands over Jericho to Palestinian control.
View the complete list of historical events for March 16.
Curious about this Tamarind Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 16 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: RJ Rosales, Lilyan Tashman, Robin Weigert, Paola Rey, Frank Borzage, Emil Fenyvessy, Simon Rex, Chris Masters, Nasim Pedrad, Noor Jehan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 16 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 16, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Say My Name by Destiny’s Child as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 18, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 8, 1985 – Ewa Sonnet, Polish model and singer; August 15, 1958 – Simple Kapadia, Indian actress and costume designer (d. 2009); April 6, 1955 – Blind Mississippi Morris, American singer and harmonica player.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,003