Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of March 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 16, 2000 was a Thursday and it was the 76th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 293 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,281 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 213 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Elisabeth Flickenschildt
- 1927Olga San Juan
- 1960Jenny Eclair
- 1977Hiroki Yasumoto
- 1978Ayesha Dharker
- 1981Danny Brown
- 1984Aisling Bea
- 1985Eddy Lover
- 1988Jhené Aiko
- 1995Shy Carlos
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 16.
- 1851Martinus Beijerinck, Dutch microbiologist and botanist (d. 1931)
- 1929Betty Johnson, American singer (The Johnson Family Singers)
- 1939Carlos Bilardo, Argentinian footballer and coach
- 1946Mary Kaldor, English economist and academic
- 1948Michael Owen Bruce, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Alice Cooper)
- 1952Graham Cole, English actor
- 1953Isabelle Huppert, French actress and singer
- 1959Flavor Flav, American rapper and actor (Public Enemy)
- 1981Andrew Bree, Irish swimmer
- 1987Paw Diaz, Filipino actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 934Meng Zhixiang declares himself emperor and establishes Later Shu as a new state independent of Later Tang.
- 1924In accordance with the Treaty of Rome, Fiume becomes annexed as part of Italy.
- 1936Warmer-than-normal temperatures rapidly melt snow and ice on the upper Allegheny and Monongahela rivers and lead to a major flood in Pittsburgh.
- 1958The Ford Motor Company produces its 50 millionth automobile, the Thunderbird, averaging almost a million cars a year since the company’s founding.
- 1968General Motors produces its 100 millionth automobile, the Oldsmobile Toronado.
- 1968Vietnam War: In the My Lai Massacre, between 347 and 500 Vietnamese villagers (men, women, and children) are killed by American troops.
- 1977Assassination of Kamal Jumblatt, the main leader of the anti-government forces in the Lebanese Civil War.
- 1979Sino-Vietnamese War: The People’s Liberation Army crosses the border back into China, ends the war.
- 1995Mississippi formally ratifies the Thirteenth Amendment, becoming the last state to approve the abolition of slavery. The Thirteenth Amendment was officially ratified in 1865.
- 2003Rachel Corrie, a 23-year-old American woman involved with the International Solidarity Movement, is killed trying to prevent a Palestinian home from being destroyed by a bulldozer in Rafah.
View the complete list of historical events for March 16.
Curious about this New York Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 16 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ponvannan, Firoza Begum, Mari Henmi, Katy Perry, Ghita Nørby, Jérémy Kapone, Ike Turner, Jeffrey Jones, Fritz Wunderlich, Kei Tanaka.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 16 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 16, 2000.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Say My Name by Destiny’s Child as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 18, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 23, 2005 – Jillian Ward, Filipino actress and model; September 16, 1986 – Kyla Pratt, American actress and singer; March 19, 1963 – Mary Scheer, American actress, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 949