Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of March 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 16, 2000 was a Thursday and it was the 76th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 237 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,337 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 215 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Nadja Tiller
- 1936Fred Neil
- 1954Tim O'Brien
- 1956Clifton Powell
- 1959Flavor Flav
- 1960Jenny Eclair
- 1963Jerome Flynn
- 1982Ruben Gonzaga
- 1983Joe Mande
- 1995Shy Carlos
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 16.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 16.
- 1885Giacomo Benvenuti, Italian composer and musicologist (d. 1943)
- 1905Elisabeth Flickenschildt, German actress, producer, and author (d. 1977)
- 1927Olga San Juan, American actress and dancer (d. 2009)
- 1956Ozzie Newsome, American football player and manager
- 1963Jimmy DeGrasso, American drummer (Megadeth, Black Star Riders, F5, Y&T, and Suicidal Tendencies)
- 1965Richard Daniel Roman, English-Spanish songwriter and producer
- 1979Édison Méndez, Ecuadorian footballer
- 1981Curtis Granderson, American baseball player
- 1982Brian Wilson, American baseball player
- 1997Tyrel Jackson Williams, American actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 16.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1660The Long Parliament of England is dissolved so as to prepare for the new Convention Parliament.
- 1864American Civil War: During the Red River Campaign, Union troops reach Alexandria, Louisiana.
- 1872The Wanderers F.C. won the first FA Cup, the oldest football competition in the world, beating Royal Engineers A.F.C. 1-0 at The Oval in Kennington, London.
- 1894Jules Massenet’s opera Thaïs is first performed.
- 1926History of Rocketry: Robert Goddard launches the first liquid-fueled rocket, at Auburn, Massachusetts.
- 1936Warmer-than-normal temperatures rapidly melt snow and ice on the upper Allegheny and Monongahela rivers and lead to a major flood in Pittsburgh.
- 1945Ninety percent of Würzburg, Germany is destroyed in only 20 minutes by British bombers. 5,000 are killed.
- 1968General Motors produces its 100 millionth automobile, the Oldsmobile Toronado.
- 1976British Prime Minister Harold Wilson resigns, citing personal reasons.
- 2005Israel officially hands over Jericho to Palestinian control.
View the complete list of historical events for March 16.
Curious about this Chocolate Chips? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 16 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Beth Howland, Yuri Mitsui, Pauline Brunius, Yukie Nakama, Walter Pidgeon, Andrew Lawrence, Jonas Elmer, Ernesto Rossi, B.G., Alfred Labatos.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 16 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 16, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Say My Name by Destiny’s Child as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 18, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 2, 1961 – Dez Cadena, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Misfits, Black Flag, Osaka Popstar, DC3, The Gentlemen, and Loaded); May 16, 1913 – Woody Herman, American singer, saxophonist, and clarinet player (d. 1987); April 27, 1969 – Tess Daly, English model and television host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,060