Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of March 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 16, 2000 was a Thursday and it was the 76th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 325 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,249 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 212 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Robert Rossen
- 1942Jerry Jeff Walker
- 1947Baek Yoon-sik
- 1949Elliott Murphy
- 1954Tim O'Brien
- 1963Jerome Flynn
- 1973Tim Kang
- 1977Hiroki Yasumoto
- 1981Danny Brown
- 1995Shy Carlos
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 16.
- 1823William Henry Monk, English organist and composer (d. 1889)
- 1901Edward Pawley, American actor (d. 1988)
- 1909Nubar Terziyan, Turkish actor (d. 1994)
- 1946Hubert Soudant, Dutch horn player and conductor
- 1959Flavor Flav, American rapper and actor (Public Enemy)
- 1960Duane Sutter, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1963Jerome Flynn, English actor and singer
- 1970Paul Oscar, Icelandic singer-songwriter
- 1976Nick Spano, American actor
- 1976Paul Schneider, American actor and director
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1190Massacre of Jews at Clifford’s Tower, York.
- 1815Prince Willem proclaims himself King of the United Kingdom of the Netherlands, the first constitutional monarch in the Netherlands.
- 1818In the Second Battle of Cancha Rayada, Spanish forces defeated Chileans under José de San Martín.
- 1872The Wanderers F.C. won the first FA Cup, the oldest football competition in the world, beating Royal Engineers A.F.C. 1-0 at The Oval in Kennington, London.
- 1945Ninety percent of Würzburg, Germany is destroyed in only 20 minutes by British bombers. 5,000 are killed.
- 1958The Ford Motor Company produces its 50 millionth automobile, the Thunderbird, averaging almost a million cars a year since the company’s founding.
- 1968General Motors produces its 100 millionth automobile, the Oldsmobile Toronado.
- 1983Demolition of the Ismaning radio transmitter, the last wooden radio tower in Germany.
- 1988Iran–Contra affair: Lieutenant Colonel Oliver North and Vice Admiral John Poindexter are indicted on charges of conspiracy to defraud the United States.
- 1989In Egypt, a 4,400-year-old mummy is found near the Pyramid of Cheops.
View the complete list of historical events for March 16.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 16 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jay McShann, Nobuyoshi Kuwano, Riker Lynch, Zdzisława Donat, Damian Kulash, Matthew Needham, NeNe Leakes, Benedita Pereira, Ewa Aulin, Sophie Dahl.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 16 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 16, 2000.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Say My Name by Destiny’s Child as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 18, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 14, 1933 – Harve Presnell, American actor and singer (d. 2009); July 30, 1990 – Martin Stosch, German singer; June 16, 1953 – Valerie Mahaffey, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 928