Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of March 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 16, 2003 was a Sunday and it was the 75th day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 326 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,518 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 187 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Pwned - a Treeing Tennessee Brindle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 87 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pwned will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pwned will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1876Charles Halton
- 1925Cornell Borchers
- 1942Jerry Jeff Walker
- 1952Graham Cole
- 1956Clifton Powell
- 1963Kevin Smith
- 1968Ananya Khare
- 1973Ahmet Kutsi Karadoğan
- 1977Hiroki Yasumoto
- 1985Eddy Lover
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 16.
- 1399Xuande Emperor of China (d. 1435)
- 1887Emilio Lunghi, Italian runner (d. 1925)
- 1927Daniel Patrick Moynihan, American sociologist and politician, 12th United States Ambassador to the United Nations (d. 2003)
- 1928Wakanohana Kanji I, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 45th Yokozuna (d. 2010)
- 1952Scott Simon, American journalist and author
- 1969Evangelos Koronios, Greek basketball player and coach
- 1972Ismaïl Sghyr, Moroccan-French runner
- 1972Veiko Õunpuu, Estonian director and screenwriter
- 1978Ayesha Dharker, Indian actress
- 1984Hosea Gear, New Zealand rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1322The Battle of Boroughbridge take place in the Despenser Wars.
- 1621Samoset, a Mohegan, visited the settlers of Plymouth Colony and greets them, “Welcome, Englishmen! My name is Samoset.”
- 1689The 23rd Regiment of Foot or Royal Welch Fusiliers is founded.
- 1861Edward Clark becomes Governor of Texas, replacing Sam Houston, who has been evicted from the office for refusing to take an oath of loyalty to the Confederacy.
- 1939From Prague Castle, Hitler proclaims Bohemia and Moravia a German protectorate.
- 1945World War II: The Battle of Iwo Jima ended, but small pockets of Japanese resistance persisted.
- 1950Communist Czechoslovakia’s ministry of foreign affairs asks nuncios of Vatican to leave the country.
- 1968Vietnam War: In the My Lai Massacre, between 347 and 500 Vietnamese villagers (men, women, and children) are killed by American troops.
- 1969A Viasa McDonnell Douglas DC-9 crashes in Maracaibo, Venezuela, killing 155.
- 2003Rachel Corrie, a 23-year-old American woman involved with the International Solidarity Movement, is killed trying to prevent a Palestinian home from being destroyed by a bulldozer in Rafah.
View the complete list of historical events for March 16.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 16 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Tibet, Clive Owen, Sara Montiel, Andraé Crouch, Liam Hemsworth, Pimchanok Luevisadpaibul, Billy Barty, Garry Tallent, Brian Cadd, Oliver Davis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 16 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 16, 2003.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was In Da Club by 50 Cent as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 22, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 4, 1964 – David Cross, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; September 12, 1966 – Ben Folds, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Ben Folds Five, The Bens, Fear of Pop, and 8in8); June 15, 1923 – Erland Josephson, Swedish actor and director (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,218