Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of March 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 16, 2003 was a Sunday and it was the 75th day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 53 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,426 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 184 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Kiko - a Sussex Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 76 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kiko will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kiko will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1877Léo-Ernest Ouimet
- 1927Olga San Juan
- 1953Isabelle Huppert
- 1955Bruno Barreto
- 1966H.P. Baxxter
- 1976Nick Spano
- 1984Aisling Bea
- 1985Eddy Lover
- 1986Nicole Trunfio
- 1995Shy Carlos
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 16.
- 1800Emperor Ninkō of Japan (d. 1846)
- 1821Eduard Heine, German mathematician and academic (d. 1881)
- 1845Umegatani Tōtarō I, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 15th Yokozuna (d. 1928)
- 1846Gösta Mittag-Leffler, Swedish mathematician and academic (d. 1927)
- 1871Frantz Reichel, French rugby player and hurdler (d. 1932)
- 1924Beryl Davis, English-American singer (d. 2011)
- 1933Keith Critchlow, English architect and academic, co-founded Temenos Academy
- 1950Peter Forster, English bishop
- 1951Ray Benson, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Asleep at the Wheel)
- 1955Bruno Barreto, Brazilian director, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1322The Battle of Boroughbridge take place in the Despenser Wars.
- 1660The Long Parliament of England is dissolved so as to prepare for the new Convention Parliament.
- 1900Sir Arthur Evans purchased the land around the ruins of Knossos, the largest Bronze Age archaeological site on Crete.
- 1916The 7th and 10th US cavalry regiments under John J. Pershing cross the US–Mexico border to join the hunt for Pancho Villa.
- 1924In accordance with the Treaty of Rome, Fiume becomes annexed as part of Italy.
- 1945Ninety percent of Würzburg, Germany is destroyed in only 20 minutes by British bombers. 5,000 are killed.
- 1983Demolition of the Ismaning radio transmitter, the last wooden radio tower in Germany.
- 1984William Buckley, the CIA station chief in Beirut, Lebanon, is kidnapped by Islamic fundamentalists and later died in captivity.
- 1985Associated Press newsman Terry Anderson is taken hostage in Beirut. He is released on December 4, 1991.
- 1988Halabja chemical attack: The Kurdish town of Halabja in Iraq is attacked with a mix of poison gas and nerve agents on the orders of Saddam Hussein, killing 5000 people and injuring about 10000 people.
View the complete list of historical events for March 16.
Curious about this Sao Paulo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 16 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Steve Allen, Lisa Hannigan, Erick Sermon, Heather Small, Kurt Georg Kiesinger, Dave Baksh, Andrew Dice Clay, Miki Manojlović, Emily Alyn Lind, Denise Pelletier.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 16 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 16, 2003.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was In Da Club by 50 Cent as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 22, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 28, 1984 – Joross Gamboa, Filipino actor; January 16, 1938 – Michael Pataki, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2010); September 5, 1902 – Darryl F. Zanuck, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1979).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,227