Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of March 1997 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
March 20, 1997 was a Thursday and it was the 79th day of the year 1997. It was the 12th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1997 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 247 days left before your next birthday. You will be 23 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,154 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,718 days or 7.44 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 277 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on November 26, 2028.
If a dog named Reyna - a Briard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 136 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Reyna will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Reyna will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Lauritz Melchior
- 1942Robin Luke
- 1948Marva Wright
- 1957Spike Lee
- 1957Theresa Russell
- 1964Natacha Atlas
- 1968Liza Snyder
- 1971Ingrid Kavelaars
- 1972Chilly Gonzales
- 1974Paula Garcés
View the complete list of March 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 20.
- 1821Ned Buntline, American journalist, author, and publisher (d. 1886)
- 1905Jean Galia, French rugby player and boxer (d. 1949)
- 1927John Joubert, South African-English composer and academic
- 1928Fred Rogers, American television host and producer (d. 2003)
- 1950William Hurt, American actor
- 1963Maggie Estep, American poet and author (d. 2014)
- 1967Xavier Beauvois, French actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1968A. J. Jacobs, American journalist and author
- 1972Chilly Gonzales, Canadian-German singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer
- 1986Julián Magallanes, Argentinian footballer
View the complete list of March 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1600The Linköping Bloodbath takes place on Maundy Thursday in Linköping, Sweden.
- 1760The Great Boston Fire of 1760, destroys 349 buildings.
- 1815After escaping from Elba, Napoleon enters Paris with a regular army of 140,000 and a volunteer force of around 200,000, beginning his “Hundred Days” rule.
- 1883The Paris Convention for the Protection of Industrial Property is signed.
- 1922The USS Langley is commissioned as the first United States Navy aircraft carrier.
- 1923The Arts Club of Chicago hosts the opening of Pablo Picasso’s first United States showing, entitled Original Drawings by Pablo Picasso, becoming an early proponent of modern art in the United States.
- 1988Eritrean War of Independence: Having defeated the Nadew Command, the Eritrean People’s Liberation Front enters the town of Afabet, victoriously concluding the Battle of Afabet.
- 2003Invasion of Iraq: In the early hours of the morning, the United States and three other countries (the UK, Australia and Poland) begin military operations in Iraq.
- 2006Over 150 Chadian soldiers are killed in eastern Chad by members of the rebel UFDC. The rebel movement sought to overthrow Chadian president Idriss Déby.
- 2014Four suspected Taliban members attack the luxurious Kabul Serena Hotel, killing at least nine people.
View the complete list of March 20 historical events.
Curious about this Golden Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 20, and 1997 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Betty Johnson, Lester Matthews, Miriam Bryant, Lia Vissi, Dale Hawkins, Uwe Boll, Sarah Carter, Caroline Brasch Nielsen, Zelda Rubinstein, Jordi Vilasuso.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 20 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on March 20, 1997.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is March 20. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Pisces, sometimes an Aries, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th March 1997 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 16, 1995. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +215. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 27, 1989. Your incompatibility score is -227. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,857,972,543. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Can’t Nobody Hold Me Down by Puff Daddy featuring Mase as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 22, 1997). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,906,795 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1997. The estimated number of babies born on 20th March 1997 is 358,649. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,732 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 37,548 times in the year 1997. Any chance you are Emily or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 20, 1997. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 79th day of 1997
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 12th Thursday of 1997
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 247 days
- Age on next birthday: 23 years old
- Days since birth: 8,154 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,718 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.44 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 277
- Next full moon: August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 26, 2028
- Age in dog years: 136 dog years old using a Briard breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: January 16, 1995 (+215)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 27, 1989 (-227)
- 1997 world population: 5,857,972,543
- Number one song: Can’t Nobody Hold Me Down by Puff Daddy featuring Mase (March 22, 1997)
- Babies born in 1997: 130,906,795
- Babies born in 1997 every day: 358,649
- Babies born in 1997 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,732 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 37,548 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 17, 1944 – Bernard Hill, English actor; December 3, 1981 – Brian Bonsall, American actor, singer, and guitarist; October 24, 1929 – Sos Sargsyan, Armenian actor (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,164