Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of March 2020 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 20, 2020 was a Friday and it was the 80th day of the year 2020. It was the 12th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2020 calendar will be in 2048. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 168 days left before your next birthday. You will be 4 years old when that day comes. There have been 1,293 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 431 days or 1.18 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 44 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 28 at 20:25:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on November 27, 2051.
If a dog named Dak - a Standard Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 32 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dak will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dak will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters HTAVUEXWJI? Check your answers here: Word search HTAVUEXWJI. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Edgar Buchanan
- 1915Sister Rosetta Tharpe
- 1922Ray Goulding
- 1939Don Edwards
- 1949Marcia Ball
- 1957Vanessa Bell Calloway
- 1970Michael Rapaport
- 1971Ingrid Kavelaars
- 1989Xavier Dolan
View the complete list of March 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 20.
- 1928Jerome Biffle, American long jumper and coach (d. 2002)
- 1939Walter Jakob Gehring, Swiss biologist and academic (d. 2014)
- 1945Jay Ingram, Canadian television host and author
- 1948Bobby Orr, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1949Marcia Ball, American singer and pianist
- 1964Natacha Atlas, Belgian singer-songwriter (Transglobal Underground)
- 1969Jean Labonté, Canadian sledge hockey player
- 1969Tamás Nádas, Hungarian pilot (d. 2014)
- 1978Chris Draper, English sailor
- 1979Bernard O'Connor, Irish footballer
View the complete list of March 20 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1616Sir Walter Raleigh is freed from the Tower of London after 13 years of imprisonment.
- 1815After escaping from Elba, Napoleon enters Paris with a regular army of 140,000 and a volunteer force of around 200,000, beginning his “Hundred Days” rule.
- 1848Revolutions of 1848 in the German states: King Ludwig I of Bavaria abdicates.
- 1861An earthquake completely destroys Mendoza, Argentina.
- 1923The Arts Club of Chicago hosts the opening of Pablo Picasso’s first United States showing, entitled Original Drawings by Pablo Picasso, becoming an early proponent of modern art in the United States.
- 1974An unsuccessful attempt is made by a lone perpetrator to kidnap Her Royal Highness Princess Anne and her husband Captain Mark Phillips in The Mall, outside Buckingham Palace, London.
- 1990Ferdinand Marcos’s widow, Imelda Marcos, goes on trial for bribery, embezzlement, and racketeering.
- 2000Jamil Abdullah Al-Amin, a former Black Panther once known as H. Rap Brown, is captured after murdering Georgia sheriff’s deputy Ricky Kinchen and critically wounding Deputy Aldranon English.
- 2012At least 52 people are killed and more than 250 injured in a wave of terror attacks across ten cities in Iraq.
- 2015A Solar eclipse, equinox, and a Supermoon all occur on the same day.
View the complete list of March 20 historical events.
Curious about this Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 20, and 2020 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Akira Emoto, Ian Axel, Gerda Gilboe, David Krumholtz, Alfre Woodard, Yuval Semo, Eiji Okuda, Jim Carrey, Idan Raichel, Katrina Bowden.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 20 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 20, 2020.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is March 20. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Pisces, sometimes an Aries, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th March 2020 is Jonquil for affection.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1800. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 20, 2020. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 80th day of 2020
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 12th Friday of 2020
- Next same calendar year: 2048
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2025: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 168 days
- Age on next birthday: 4 years old
- Days since birth: 1,293 days
- Days spent sleeping: 431 days
- Years spent sleeping: 1.18 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 44
- Next full moon: October 28 at 20:25:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 27, 2051
- Age in dog years: 32 dog years old using a Standard Schnauzer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Roman numerals: XX.III.MMXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 15, 1924 – Mark Lenard, American actor (d. 1996); May 6, 1986 – Sasheer Zamata, American actress, director, producer, and screenwriter; May 23, 1943 – Vicky Moscholiou, Greek singer (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,765