Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of March 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
March 21, 1940 was a Thursday and it was the 81st day of the year 1940. It was the 12th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 99 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,755 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,585 days or 26.24 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 974 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 28, 1971.
If a dog named Carlton - a Newfoundland breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 406 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Carlton will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Carlton will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1880Broncho Billy Anderson
- 1920Manolis Chiotis
- 1943Vivian Stanshall
- 1950Roger Hodgson
- 1956Denise Di Novi
- 1975Yacoub Al-Mohana
- 1978Young Noble
- 1986Scott Eastwood
- 1987Rocco Nacino
- 1993Suraj Sharma
View the complete list of March 21 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 21.
- 1763Jean Paul, German journalist and author (d. 1825)
- 1865George Owen Squier, American general (d. 1934)
- 1910Julio Gallo, American businessman, co-founded E & J Gallo Winery (d. 1993)
- 1923Philip Abbott, American actor and director (d. 1998)
- 1925Peter Brook, English-French director and producer
- 1940Solomon Burke, American singer-songwriter (d. 2010)
- 1943Hartmut Haenchen, German conductor
- 1949Andy Love, Scottish-English politician
- 1950Roger Hodgson, English singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Supertramp)
- 1965Xavier Bertrand, French businessman and politician, French Minister of Social Affairs
View the complete list of March 21 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1814Napoleonic Wars: Austrian forces repel French troops in the Battle of Arcis-sur-Aube.
- 1857An earthquake in Tokyo, Japan kills over 100,000.
- 1925The Butler Act prohibits the teaching of human evolution in Tennessee.
- 1928Charles Lindbergh is presented with the Medal of Honor for the first solo trans-Atlantic flight.
- 1943Wehrmacht officer Rudolf von Gersdorff plots to assassinate Adolf Hitler by using a suicide bomb, but the plan falls through. Von Gersdorff is able to defuse the bomb in time and avoid suspicion.
- 1960Apartheid: Sharpeville massacre, South Africa: Police open fire on a group of unarmed black South African demonstrators, killing 69 and wounding 180.
- 1980Dallas airs its “A House Divided” episode, which leads to eight months of international speculation regarding Who shot J.R.?
- 1989Sports Illustrated reports allegations tying baseball player Pete Rose to baseball gambling.
- 1990Namibia becomes independent after 75 years of South African rule.
- 2006The social media site Twitter is founded.
View the complete list of March 21 historical events.
Curious about this Awesome Blue Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 21, and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alec Mapa, Rick Nielsen, Naomi Sims, Peter Parros, Melrose Bickerstaff, Maysa Leak, Scott Baio, Billy Magnussen, Memduh Ün, Charles S. Dutton.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 21 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 21, 1940.
Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st March 1940 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 24, 1930. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +147. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 19, 1946. Your incompatibility score is -132. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1250. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,201 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 62,471 times in the year 1940. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 21, 1940. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 81st day of 1940
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 12th Thursday of 1940
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2020: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 99 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,755 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,585 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.24 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 974
- Next full moon: December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 28, 1971
- Age in dog years: 406 dog years old using a Newfoundland breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: November 24, 1930 (+147)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 19, 1946 (-132)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,201 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 62,471 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 30, 1955 – Randy VanWarmer, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2004); August 24, 1965 – Marlee Matlin, American actress and producer; March 23, 1957 – Amanda Plummer, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,688