Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of March 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
March 21, 1960 was a Monday and it was the 81st day of the year 1960. It was the 12th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 280 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,365 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,455 days or 20.41 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 757 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 28, 1991.
If a dog named Baby Bye Bye - a Bloodhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 329 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Baby Bye Bye will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Baby Bye Bye will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Russ Meyer
- 1923Philip Abbott
- 1930Otis Spann
- 1939Kathleen Widdoes
- 1942Amina Claudine Myers
- 1945Rose Stone
- 1956Guy Chadwick
- 1958Sabrina Le Beauf
- 1978Young Noble
- 1980Lee Jin
View the complete list of March 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 21.
- 1522Mihrimah Sultan, Ottoman daughter of Suleiman the Magnificent (d. 1578)
- 1886Walter Dray, American pole vaulter (d. 1973)
- 1902Son House, American singer and guitarist (d. 1988)
- 1934Ved Mehta, Indian-American author
- 1944Hideki Ishima, Japanese guitarist (Flower Travellin' Band)
- 1955Bob Bennett, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1956Ingrid Kristiansen, Norwegian runner
- 1974Laura Allen, American actress
- 1981Germano Borovicz Cardoso Schweger, Brazilian footballer
- 1999Robert Villar, Filipino actor and singer (Mak and the Dudes)
View the complete list of March 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Angelo’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1801The Battle of Alexandria is fought between British and French forces near the ruins of Nicopolis in Egypt.
- 1857An earthquake in Tokyo, Japan kills over 100,000.
- 1861Alexander Stephens gives the Cornerstone Speech.
- 1919The Hungarian Soviet Republic is established becoming the first Communist government to be formed in Europe after the October Revolution in Russia.
- 1925The Butler Act prohibits the teaching of human evolution in Tennessee.
- 1937Ponce massacre: Nineteen people in Ponce, Puerto Rico, are gunned down by a police squad acting under orders of US-appointed Governor, Blanton C. Winship.
- 1945World War II: Bulgaria and the Soviet Union successfully complete their defense of the north bank of the Drava River as the Battle of the Transdanubian Hills concludes.
- 1960Apartheid: Sharpeville massacre, South Africa: Police open fire on a group of unarmed black South African demonstrators, killing 69 and wounding 180.
- 1983The first cases of the 1983 West Bank fainting epidemic begin; Israelis and Palestinians accuse each other of poison gas, but the cause is later determined mostly to be psychosomatic.
- 1999Bertrand Piccard and Brian Jones become the first to circumnavigate the Earth in a hot air balloon.
View the complete list of March 21 historical events.
Curious about this Spearmint Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 21, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chayanne, Wes Ramsey, Alan Longmuir, Bill Dana, Kristin Cavallari, Claudio Sanchez, Tim Reid, Patrick Troughton, Caroline Cossey, Albert Mol.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 21 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 21, 1960.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is March 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes an Aries, sometimes a Pisces, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st March 1960 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 8, 1986. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 25, 1943. Your score is -128. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 21, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 21st March 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 21, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 81st day of 1960
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 12th Monday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 280 days
- Age on next birthday: 62 years old
- Days since birth: 22,365 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,455 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.41 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 757
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 28, 1991
- Age in dog years: 329 dog years old using a Bloodhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: December 8, 1986 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 25, 1943 (-128)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith (March 21, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.III.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 19, 1987 – Danielle Panabaker, American actress; March 8, 1988 – Benny Blanco, American rapper and producer; March 4, 1913 – John Garfield, American actor and singer (d. 1952).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,160