Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of March 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 21, 1963 was a Thursday and it was the 80th day of the year 1963. It was the 12th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 30 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,424 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,808 days or 18.64 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 691 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 27, 1994.
If a dog named Benair - a Xoloitzcuintli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 267 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Benair will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Benair will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1880Broncho Billy Anderson
- 1930Otis Spann
- 1944Gaye Adegbalola
- 1956Denise Di Novi
- 1973Jerry Supiran
- 1974Rhys Darby
- 1978Joyce Jimenez
- 1980Lee Jin
- 1981Aysun Kayacı
- 1989Rochelle Humes
View the complete list of March 21 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 21.
- 1825Alexander Mozhaysky, Russian soldier and engineer (d. 1890)
- 1924Dov Shilansky, Lithuanian-Israeli lawyer and politician (d. 2010)
- 1925Harold Ashby, American saxophonist (d. 2003)
- 1939Kathleen Widdoes, American actress
- 1949Eddie Money, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1953Steve Furber, English computer scientist and academic
- 1960Robert Sweet, American drummer and producer (Stryper, King James, and Blissed)
- 1975Mark Williams, Welsh snooker player
- 1978Cristian Guzmán, Dominican baseball player
- 1992Erena Mizusawa, Japanese model and actress
View the complete list of March 21 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 717Battle of Vincy between Charles Martel and Ragenfrid.
- 1188Emperor Antoku accedes to the throne of Japan.
- 1413Henry V becomes King of England.
- 1800With the church leadership driven out of Rome during an armed conflict, Pius VII is crowned Pope in Venice with a temporary papal tiara made of papier-mâché.
- 1814Napoleonic Wars: Austrian forces repel French troops in the Battle of Arcis-sur-Aube.
- 1844The Bahá'í calendar begins. This is the first day of the first year of the Bahá'í calendar. It is annually celebrated by members of the Bahá'í Faith as the Bahá'í New Year or Náw-Rúz.
- 1871Journalist Henry Morton Stanley begins his trek to find the missionary and explorer David Livingstone.
- 1925The Butler Act prohibits the teaching of human evolution in Tennessee.
- 1945World War II: Bulgaria and the Soviet Union successfully complete their defense of the north bank of the Drava River as the Battle of the Transdanubian Hills concludes.
- 1980Dallas airs its “A House Divided” episode, which leads to eight months of international speculation regarding Who shot J.R.?
View the complete list of March 21 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Drizzle Nimbus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 21, and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Denman, Medina, Ken Mitsuishi, Virginie Efira, J Mascis, Trevor Howard, Skin, Bruce Nash, Gilly Flower, Prunella Scales.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 21 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 21, 1963.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st March 1963 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 8, 1990. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +134. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 10, 1955. Your incompatibility score is -175. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,209,827,882. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Our Day Will Come by Ruby & the Romantics as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 23, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 113,464,323 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1963. The estimated number of babies born on 21st March 1963 is 310,861. That’s equivalent to 216 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,037 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 83,789 times in the year 1963. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 21, 1963. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 80th day of 1963
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 12th Thursday of 1963
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 30 days
- Age on next birthday: 56 years old
- Days since birth: 20,424 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,808 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.64 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 691
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 27, 1994
- Age in dog years: 267 dog years old using a Xoloitzcuintli breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: July 8, 1990 (+134)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 10, 1955 (-175)
- 1963 world population: 3,209,827,882
- Number one song: Our Day Will Come by Ruby & the Romantics (March 23, 1963)
- Babies born in 1963: 113,464,323
- Babies born in 1963 every day: 310,861
- Babies born in 1963 every minute: 216
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,037 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 83,789 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 31, 1953 – Michael J. Anderson, American actor; April 14, 1970 – Emre Altuğ, Turkish singer-songwriter and actor; April 20, 1961 – Konstantin Lavronenko, Russian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,789