Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of March 1992 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
March 21, 1992 was a Saturday and it was the 81st day of the year 1992. It was the 12th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1992 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 154 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,073 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,358 days or 9.19 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 341 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on November 28, 2023.
If a dog named Mayor - a English Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 128 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mayor will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Mayor will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Philip Abbott
- 1942Françoise Dorléac
- 1950Roger Hodgson
- 1956Richard Kirk
- 1958Sabrina Le Beauf
- 1966DJ Premier
- 1968Andrew Copeland
- 1968Shin Seung-hun
- 1978Kevin Federline
- 1987Markki Stroem
View the complete list of March 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 21.
- 1876Walter Tewksbury, American runner and hurdler (d. 1968)
- 1918Charles Thompson, American pianist and composer
- 1930James Coco, American actor and singer (d. 1987)
- 1934Al Freeman, Jr., American actor and director (d. 2012)
- 1942Amina Claudine Myers, American singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1944David Lindley, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Kaleidoscope)
- 1950Sergey Lavrov, Russian politician and diplomat, Russian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 1970Shiho Niiyama, Japanese voice actress (d. 2000)
- 1976Bamboo Mañalac, Filipino singer-songwriter and guitarist (Rivermaya and Bamboo)
- 1993Jake Bidwell, English footballer
View the complete list of March 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Colleen’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1804Code Napoléon is adopted as French civil law.
- 1844The Bahá'í calendar begins. This is the first day of the first year of the Bahá'í calendar. It is annually celebrated by members of the Bahá'í Faith as the Bahá'í New Year or Náw-Rúz.
- 1861Alexander Stephens gives the Cornerstone Speech.
- 1925Syngman Rhee is removed from office after being impeached as the President of the Provisional Government of the Republic of Korea.
- 1933Construction of Dachau, the first Nazi concentration camp, is completed.
- 1945World War II: Operation Carthage: Royal Air Force planes bomb Gestapo headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark. They also hit a school and 125 civilians are killed.
- 1952Alan Freed presents the Moondog Coronation Ball, the first rock and roll concert, in Cleveland, Ohio.
- 1968Battle of Karameh in Jordan between the Israel Defense Forces and Fatah.
- 1980Dallas airs its “A House Divided” episode, which leads to eight months of international speculation regarding Who shot J.R.?
- 2009Four police officers are shot and killed and a fifth is wounded in two shootings at Oakland, California.
View the complete list of March 21 historical events.
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 21, and 1992 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lola Falana, Roger Allam, Kurt Angle, Michael B. Jordan, Gary Olsen, Frank Thomas, Zbigniew Preisner, Mohammed Lakhdar-Hamina, Lorie, Rory Gallagher.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 21 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 21, 1992.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is March 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes an Aries, sometimes a Pisces, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st March 1992 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 8, 1986. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 15, 1981. Your score is -150. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,456,136,278. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Save the Best for Last by Vanessa Williams as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 21, 1992). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 950. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,687,063 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1992. The estimated number of babies born on 21st March 1992 is 370,730. That’s equivalent to 257 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Ashley. This name was given to 38,452 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 54,386 times in the year 1992. Any chance you are Ashley or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 21, 1992. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 81st day of 1992
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 12th Saturday of 1992
- Next same calendar year: 2020
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 154 days
- Age on next birthday: 28 years old
- Days since birth: 10,073 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,358 days
- Years spent sleeping: 9.19 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 341
- Next full moon: November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 28, 2023
- Age in dog years: 128 dog years old using a English Cocker Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: December 8, 1986 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 15, 1981 (-150)
- 1992 world population: 5,456,136,278
- Number one song: Save the Best for Last by Vanessa Williams (March 21, 1992)
- Babies born in 1992: 135,687,063
- Babies born in 1992 every day: 370,730
- Babies born in 1992 every minute: 257
- Popular girl’s name: Ashley – 38,452 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 54,386 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.III.MCMXCII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 22, 1965 – John Wesley Harding, English singer-songwriter and guitarist; November 29, 1981 – John Milhiser, American comedian and actor; July 20, 1985 – John Francis Daley, American actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,188