Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of March 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 21, 2006 was a Tuesday and it was the 80th day of the year 2006. It was the 12th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 123 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,625 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,542 days or 4.22 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 156 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on November 27, 2037.
If a dog named Saela - a Bracco Italiano breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 82 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Saela will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Saela will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1880Broncho Billy Anderson
- 1946Ray Dorset
- 1949Eddie Money
- 1956Richard Kirk
- 1963Shawn Lane
- 1966DJ Premier
- 1973Large Professor
- 1974Rhys Darby
- 1987Rocco Nacino
- 1993Suraj Sharma
View the complete list of March 21 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 21.
- 1521Maurice, Elector of Saxony (d. 1553)
- 1806Benito Juárez, Mexican lawyer and politician, 25th President of Mexico (d. 1872)
- 1937Tom Flores, American football player and coach
- 1944Timothy Dalton, Welsh-English actor
- 1962Kathy Greenwood, Canadian actress and screenwriter
- 1964Jesper Skibby, Danish cyclist
- 1974Conor Woodman, Irish journalist and author
- 1976Iain Percy, English sailor
- 1982Aaron Hill, American baseball player
- 1989Nicolás Lodeiro, Uruguayan footballer
View the complete list of March 21 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1188Emperor Antoku accedes to the throne of Japan.
- 1913Over 360 are killed and 20,000 homes destroyed in the Great Dayton Flood in Dayton, Ohio.
- 1919The Hungarian Soviet Republic is established becoming the first Communist government to be formed in Europe after the October Revolution in Russia.
- 1925Syngman Rhee is removed from office after being impeached as the President of the Provisional Government of the Republic of Korea.
- 1925The Butler Act prohibits the teaching of human evolution in Tennessee.
- 1945World War II: Operation Carthage: Royal Air Force planes bomb Gestapo headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark. They also hit a school and 125 civilians are killed.
- 1963Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary, on an island in San Francisco Bay, closes.
- 1990Namibia becomes independent after 75 years of South African rule.
- 1999Bertrand Piccard and Brian Jones become the first to circumnavigate the Earth in a hot air balloon.
- 2006The social media site Twitter is founded.
View the complete list of March 21 historical events.
Curious about this Ocean Blue Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 21, and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Felix Silla, John Dehner, Kurara Chibana, Skyler Samuels, Eli Roth, Maggie Wheeler, Ronald Isley, Oz Fox, Beppe Grillo, Gil Moore.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 21 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on March 21, 2006.
Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st March 2006 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 2, 2000. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +192. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 1, 1987. Your incompatibility score is -169. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,551,263,534. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was So Sick by Ne-Yo as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 25, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1175. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,657,397 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2006. The estimated number of babies born on 21st March 2006 is 371,664. That’s equivalent to 258 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 21,400 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,841 times in the year 2006. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 21, 2006. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 80th day of 2006
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 12th Tuesday of 2006
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2020: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 123 days
- Age on next birthday: 13 years old
- Days since birth: 4,625 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,542 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.22 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 156
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 27, 2037
- Age in dog years: 82 dog years old using a Bracco Italiano breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: July 2, 2000 (+192)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 1, 1987 (-169)
- 2006 world population: 6,551,263,534
- Number one song: So Sick by Ne-Yo (March 25, 2006)
- Babies born in 2006: 135,657,397
- Babies born in 2006 every day: 371,664
- Babies born in 2006 every minute: 258
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 21,400 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,841 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 11, 1974 – Tricia Helfer, Canadian model and actress; December 26, 1944 – Jane Lapotaire, English actress and singer; March 27, 1937 – Johnny Copeland, American singer and guitarist (d. 1997).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,887