Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of March 2012 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
March 21, 2012 was a Wednesday and it was the 81st day of the year 2012. The next time you can reuse your old 2012 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 218 days left before your next birthday. You will be 7 years old when that day comes. There have been 2,338 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 779 days or 2 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 79 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on November 28, 2043.
If a dog named Jef - a Cockapoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 44 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jef will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jef will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Son House
- 1922Russ Meyer
- 1944Gaye Adegbalola
- 1944Marie-Christine Barrault
- 1958Brad Hall
- 1966DJ Premier
- 1968Samantha Dorman
- 1973Jerry Supiran
- 1978Rani Mukerji
- 1990Mandy Capristo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 21.
- 1857Alice Henry, Australian journalist and activist (d. 1943)
- 1869David Robertson, Scottish-English golfer and rugby player (d. 1937)
- 1905Phyllis McGinley, American author and poet (d. 1978)
- 1933Michael Heseltine, Welsh businessman and politician, Deputy Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
- 1940Solomon Burke, American singer-songwriter (d. 2010)
- 1972Balázs Kiss, Hungarian hammer thrower
- 1973Ananda Lewis, American television host
- 1985Adrian Peterson, American football player
- 1986Nikoleta Kyriakopoulou, Greek pole vaulter
- 2004Count Claus-Casimir of Orange-Nassau van Amsberg
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 630Emperor Heraclius returns the True Cross, one of the holiest Christian relics, to Jerusalem.
- 1821Greek War of Independence: First revolutionary act in the monastery of Agia Lavra, Kalavryta.
- 1871Otto von Bismarck is appointed Chancellor of the German Empire.
- 1925The Butler Act prohibits the teaching of human evolution in Tennessee.
- 1943Wehrmacht officer Rudolf von Gersdorff plots to assassinate Adolf Hitler by using a suicide bomb, but the plan falls through. Von Gersdorff is able to defuse the bomb in time and avoid suspicion.
- 1945World War II: British troops liberate Mandalay, Burma.
- 1945World War II: Bulgaria and the Soviet Union successfully complete their defense of the north bank of the Drava River as the Battle of the Transdanubian Hills concludes.
- 1952Alan Freed presents the Moondog Coronation Ball, the first rock and roll concert, in Cleveland, Ohio.
- 1965Ranger program: NASA launches Ranger 9, the last in a series of unmanned lunar space probes.
- 1990Namibia becomes independent after 75 years of South African rule.
View the complete list of historical events for March 21.
Curious about this Glazed Green Prairie? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 21 and 2012 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nathan Lopez, Solji, Sergei Bodrov, Gabriel Gabrio, Doug Savant, Shingo Katori, Gary Oldman, Ellen Nikolaysen, Lori Alan, Ben Barnes.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 21 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 21, 2012.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Are Young by Fun featuring Janelle Monáe as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 24, 2012). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1250. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 22, 1985 – Tao Okamoto, Japanese model and actress; February 23, 1983 – Emily Blunt, English actress and singer; March 27, 1986 – Dan Bull, English rapper.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,329