Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of March 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 23, 1920 was a Tuesday and it was the 83rd day of the year 1920. It was the 12th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 15 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,875 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,292 days or 33.65 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,249 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 30, 1951.
If a dog named Breslin - a Mutt breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 470 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Breslin will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Breslin will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Lale Andersen
- 1934Mark Rydell
- 1945Franco Battiato
- 1950Anthony De Longis
- 1955Petrea Burchard
- 1960Haris Romas
- 1964Hope Davis
- 1965Sarah G. Buxton
- 1968Damon Albarn
- 1978David Tom
View the complete list of March 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 23.
- 1881Lacey Hearn, American sprinter (d. 1969)
- 1886Frank Irons, American long jumper (d. 1942)
- 1910Jerry Cornes, English runner, colonial, and educator (d. 2001)
- 1938Jon Finlayson, Australian actor and screenwriter (d. 2012)
- 1942Walter Rodney, Guyanese historian, scholar, and activist (d. 1980)
- 1946Barbara Rhoades, American actress
- 1951Adrian Reynard, English businessman, founded Reynard Motorsport
- 1974Randall Park, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1978Walter Samuel, Argentinian footballer
- 1982José Contreras Arrau, Chilean footballer
View the complete list of March 23 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters KABHOMIAJW? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters KABHOMIAJW. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1540Waltham Abbey is surrendered to King Henry VIII of England; the last religious community to be closed during the Dissolution of the Monasteries.
- 1708James Francis Edward Stuart lands at the Firth of Forth.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: Patrick Henry delivers his speech – “Give me liberty, or give me death!” – at St. John’s Episcopal Church, Richmond, Virginia.
- 1889The Ahmadiyya Muslim Community is established by Mirza Ghulam Ahmad in Qadian, India.
- 1901Emilio Aguinaldo, only President of the First Philippine Republic, was captured at Palanan, Isabela by forces of General Frederick Funston.
- 1905Eleftherios Venizelos calls for Crete’s union with Greece, and begins what is to be known as the Theriso revolt.
- 1933The Reichstag passes the Enabling Act of 1933, making Adolf Hitler dictator of Germany.
- 1956Pakistan becomes the first Islamic republic in the world. (Republic Day in Pakistan)
- 1994At an election rally in Tijuana, Mexican presidential candidate Luis Donaldo Colosio is assassinated by Mario Aburto Martínez.
- 2003Battle of Nasiriyah, first major conflict during the invasion of Iraq.
View the complete list of March 23 historical events.
Curious about this Aqua Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 23, and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Heard, Anna Umemiya, Lene Lovich, Solomon Burke, Bill Tapia, Jeff Baxter, Aoi Tada, Randy Couture, Agathe von Trapp, Andrea Brillantes.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 23 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 23, 1920.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd March 1920 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 30, 1928. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +190. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 29, 1949. Your score is -183. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1800. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,980 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,913 times in the year 1920. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 23, 1920. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 83rd day of 1920
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 12th Tuesday of 1920
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 15 days
- Age on next birthday: 101 years old
- Days since birth: 36,875 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,292 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.65 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,249
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 30, 1951
- Age in dog years: 470 dog years old using a Mutt breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: June 30, 1928 (+190)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 29, 1949 (-183)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,980 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,913 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.III.MCMXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 22, 1920 – Anne Crawford, Israeli-English actress (d. 1956); December 9, 1969 – Jakob Dylan, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Wallflowers); October 11, 1977 – Napoleon, American rapper (Outlawz).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,936