Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of March 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 23, 1921 was a Wednesday and it was the 82nd day of the year 1921. It was the 12th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 55 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,105 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,035 days or 32.95 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,223 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 29, 1952.
If a dog named Motaro - a Lowchen breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 412 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Motaro will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Motaro will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Marty Allen
- 1922Ugo Tognazzi
- 1935Barry Cryer
- 1948David Olney
- 1949Ric Ocasek
- 1964John Pinette
- 1977Miklos Perlus
- 1985Geoff Eigenmann
- 1986Brett Eldredge
- 1987Kangana Ranaut
View the complete list of March 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 23.
- 1884Joseph Boxhall, English sailor (d. 1967)
- 1893Gopalswamy Doraiswamy Naidu, Indian engineer and businessman (d. 1974)
- 1947Elizabeth Ann Scarborough, American author
- 1949Ric Ocasek, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Cars)
- 1950Joseph Connolly, English journalist and author
- 1964Hope Davis, American actress and singer
- 1976Joel Peralta, Dominican baseball player
- 1981Tony Peña, Jr., Dominican baseball player
- 1985Geoff Eigenmann, Filipino actor
- 1995Jan Lisiecki, Canadian pianist
View the complete list of March 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Arturo’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1857Elisha Otis’s first elevator is installed at 488 Broadway New York City.
- 1868The University of California is founded in Oakland, California when the Organic Act is signed into law.
- 1919In Milan, Italy, Benito Mussolini founds his Fascist political movement.
- 1933The Reichstag passes the Enabling Act of 1933, making Adolf Hitler dictator of Germany.
- 1940The Lahore Resolution (Qarardad-e-Pakistan or Qarardad-e-Lahore) is put forward at the Annual General Convention of the All-India Muslim League.
- 1942World War II: In the Indian Ocean, Japanese forces capture the Andaman Islands.
- 1965The first issue of The Vigilant is published from Khartoum.
- 1977The first of The Nixon Interviews (12 will be recorded over four weeks) are videotaped with British journalist David Frost interviewing former United States President Richard Nixon about the Watergate scandal and the Nixon tapes.
- 1980Archbishop Óscar Romero of El Salvador gives his famous speech appealing to men of the El Salvadoran armed forces to stop killing the Salvadorans.
- 2009FedEx Express Flight 80: A McDonnell Douglas MD-11 flying from Guangzhou, China crashes at Tokyo’s Narita International Airport, killing both the captain and the co-pilot.
View the complete list of March 23 historical events.
Curious about this Flamboyant Pink Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 23, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dougray Scott, Yūsuke Iseya, Fats Domino, Maria Tănase, Poncie Ponce, John Carpenter, Signe Toly Anderson, Éowyn, Kevin Hart, Ted DiBiase, Jr..
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 23 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 23, 1921.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd March 1921 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 3, 1928. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +130. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 27, 1903. Your score is -139. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 1825. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 23, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 82nd day of 1921
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 12th Wednesday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 55 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 36,105 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,035 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.95 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,223
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 29, 1952
- Age in dog years: 412 dog years old using a Lowchen breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: July 3, 1928 (+130)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 27, 1903 (-139)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.III.MCMXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 18, 1990 – Heo Ga-yoon, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (4Minute and 2YOON); May 21, 1947 – Bill Champlin, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Chicago and Sons of Champlin); August 5, 1960 – Vivian Kubrick, American-English actress and composer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,863