Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of March 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
March 23, 1921 was a Wednesday and it was the 82nd day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 217 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,577 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 11,859 days or 32 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,205 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 29, 1952.
If a dog named Mugatu - a Lhasa Apso breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 408 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mugatu will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Mugatu will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Lale Andersen
- 1933Norman Bailey
- 1943Nils-Aslak Valkeapää
- 1949Ric Ocasek
- 1953Chaka Khan
- 1959Catherine Keener
- 1964Okan Bayülgen
- 1965Marti Pellow
- 1973Patiparn Pataweekarn
- 1978David Tom
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 23.
- 1769William Smith, English geologist and cartographer (d. 1839)
- 1887Josef Čapek, Czech painter and poet (d. 1945)
- 1902Józef Cebula, Polish priest (d. 1942)
- 1948Penelope Milford, American actress
- 1959Catherine Keener, American actress and producer
- 1961Helmi Johannes, Indonesian journalist and producer
- 1965Richard Grieco, American model, actor, and producer
- 1982Evgeni Striganov, Estonian ice dancer
- 1987Vesna Rožič, Slovenian chess player (d. 2013)
- 1995Ozan Tufan, Turkish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1568The Peace of Longjumeau is signed, ending the second phase of the French Wars of Religion.
- 1708James Francis Edward Stuart lands at the Firth of Forth.
- 1879War of the Pacific: The Battle of Topáter, the first battle of the war is fought between Chile and the joint forces of Bolivia and Peru.
- 1933The Reichstag passes the Enabling Act of 1933, making Adolf Hitler dictator of Germany.
- 1939The Hungarian air force attacks the headquarters of Slovak air force in the city of Spišská Nová Ves, kills 13 people and began the Slovak–Hungarian War.
- 1940The Lahore Resolution (Qarardad-e-Pakistan or Qarardad-e-Lahore) is put forward at the Annual General Convention of the All-India Muslim League.
- 1982Guatemala’s government, headed by Fernando Romeo Lucas García is overthrown in a military coup by right-wing General Efraín Ríos Montt.
- 1994At an election rally in Tijuana, Mexican presidential candidate Luis Donaldo Colosio is assassinated by Mario Aburto Martínez.
- 1999Gunmen assassinate Paraguay’s Vice President Luis María Argaña.
- 2001The Russian Mir space station is disposed of, breaking up in the atmosphere before falling into the southern Pacific Ocean near Fiji.
View the complete list of historical events for March 23.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 23 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sawa Suzuki, Porter Wagoner, Frederik de Groot, Ashmit Patel, Elisabeth Harnois, Rie Miyazawa, Robert Axelrod, Éowyn, Hozier, Vivica A. Fox.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 23 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 23, 1921.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 1825. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 20, 1941 – John Strasberg, American actor; March 3, 1959 – Ira Glass, American radio host and producer; May 14, 1966 – Raphael Saadiq, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Tony! Toni! Toné! and Lucy Pearl).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,301