Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of March 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 23, 1945 was a Friday and it was the 82nd day of the year 1945. It was the 12th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 231 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,528 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,176 days or 25.12 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 933 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 29, 1976.
If a dog named Sissy - a Havanese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 320 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sissy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sissy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1871Heinrich Schroth
- 1910Akira Kurosawa
- 1938Jon Finlayson
- 1943Nils-Aslak Valkeapää
- 1949Ric Ocasek
- 1957Amanda Plummer
- 1961Helmi Johannes
- 1971Yasmeen Ghauri
- 1974Randall Park
- 1976Michelle Monaghan
View the complete list of March 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 23.
- 1769William Smith, English geologist and cartographer (d. 1839)
- 1881Lacey Hearn, American sprinter (d. 1969)
- 1910Akira Kurosawa, Japanese director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1998)
- 1935Barry Cryer, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1950Joseph Connolly, English journalist and author
- 1959Philippe Volter, Belgian actor and director (d. 2005)
- 1968Pierre Palmade, French actor and screenwriter
- 1971Gail Porter, Scottish model and television host
- 1976Dougie Lampkin, English motorcycle racer
- 1981Shelley Rudman, English bobsledder
View the complete list of March 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Eugene’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1540Waltham Abbey is surrendered to King Henry VIII of England; the last religious community to be closed during the Dissolution of the Monasteries.
- 1868The University of California is founded in Oakland, California when the Organic Act is signed into law.
- 1888In England, The Football League, the world’s oldest professional association football league, meets for the first time.
- 1901Emilio Aguinaldo, only President of the First Philippine Republic, was captured at Palanan, Isabela by forces of General Frederick Funston.
- 1909Theodore Roosevelt leaves New York for a post-presidency safari in Africa. The trip is sponsored by the Smithsonian Institution and National Geographic Society.
- 1919In Milan, Italy, Benito Mussolini founds his Fascist political movement.
- 1933The Reichstag passes the Enabling Act of 1933, making Adolf Hitler dictator of Germany.
- 1994At an election rally in Tijuana, Mexican presidential candidate Luis Donaldo Colosio is assassinated by Mario Aburto Martínez.
- 1999Gunmen assassinate Paraguay’s Vice President Luis María Argaña.
- 2001The Russian Mir space station is disposed of, breaking up in the atmosphere before falling into the southern Pacific Ocean near Fiji.
View the complete list of March 23 historical events.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 23, and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Karan Singh Grover, Mary Beth Evans, Janet Munro, Elvira Pagã, Bernie Casey, Gummo Marx, Anke Engelke, Brendan Kibble, Miles O'Keeffe, Billy Edd Wheeler.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 23 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on March 23, 1945.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd March 1945 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 8, 1939. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +72. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 24, 1922. Your score is -118. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1175. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,284 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 74,450 times in the year 1945. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 23, 1945. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 82nd day of 1945
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 12th Friday of 1945
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 231 days
- Age on next birthday: 76 years old
- Days since birth: 27,528 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,176 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.12 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 933
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 29, 1976
- Age in dog years: 320 dog years old using a Havanese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: November 8, 1939 (+72)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 24, 1922 (-118)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,284 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 74,450 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.III.MCMXLV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 19, 1979 – Kevin Devine, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Bad Books); September 16, 1972 – Mike Doyle, American actor and producer; January 7, 1950 – Erin Gray, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,863