Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of March 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 23, 1960 was a Wednesday and it was the 83rd day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 29 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,155 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 716 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Wynter - a Mutt breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 276 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Wynter will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Wynter will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Akira Kurosawa
- 1933Norman Bailey
- 1934Mark Rydell
- 1935Barry Cryer
- 1948David Olney
- 1968Pierre Palmade
- 1971Gail Porter
- 1972Judith Godrèche
- 1976Keri Russell
- 1980Itay Tiran
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 23.
- 1336Emperor Go-Kōgon of Japan (d. 1374)
- 1732Princess Marie Adélaïde of France (d. 1800)
- 1887Josef Čapek, Czech painter and poet (d. 1945)
- 1891Po Kya, Burmese author and educationist (d. 1942)
- 1945David Grisman, American mandolin player and composer (Even Dozen Jug Band, Old and in the Way, and David Grisman Quintet)
- 1947Elizabeth Ann Scarborough, American author
- 1957Amanda Plummer, American actress
- 1958Eldon Hoke, American drummer and singer (The Mentors and The Screamers) (d. 1997)
- 1970Melissa Errico, American actress and singer
- 1979Mark Buehrle, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1806After traveling through the Louisiana Purchase and reaching the Pacific Ocean, explorers Lewis and Clark and their “Corps of Discovery” begin their arduous journey home.
- 1821Greek War of Independence: Battle and fall of city of Kalamata.
- 1848The ship John Wickliffe arrives at Port Chalmers carrying the first Scottish settlers for Dunedin, New Zealand. Otago province is founded.
- 1931Bhagat Singh, Shivaram Rajguru and Sukhdev Thapar are hanged for the killing of a deputy superintendent of police during the Indian struggle for independence.
- 1935Signing of the Constitution of the Commonwealth of the Philippines.
- 1980Archbishop Óscar Romero of El Salvador gives his famous speech appealing to men of the El Salvadoran armed forces to stop killing the Salvadorans.
- 1982Guatemala’s government, headed by Fernando Romeo Lucas García is overthrown in a military coup by right-wing General Efraín Ríos Montt.
- 1994Aeroflot Flight 593 crashes in Siberia when the pilot’s fifteen-year-old son accidentally disengages the autopilot, killing all 75 people on board.
- 1999Gunmen assassinate Paraguay’s Vice President Luis María Argaña.
- 2001The Russian Mir space station is disposed of, breaking up in the atmosphere before falling into the southern Pacific Ocean near Fiji.
View the complete list of historical events for March 23.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 23 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vishnu Narayan Bhatkhande, Jiro Wang, Seth Meyers, Alina Devecerski, Miki Manojlović, Liselotte Pulver, Alex Etel, Scott McNeil, Leonard Whiting, Hakan Peker.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 23 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 23, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 28, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 8, 2000 – Sophie Nyweide, American actress; December 5, 1982 – Keri Hilson, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress (The Clutch); September 1, 1975 – Scott Speedman, English-Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,254