Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of March 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 23, 1960 was a Wednesday and it was the 83rd day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 273 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,276 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 720 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Blackee - a Scottish Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 252 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Blackee will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Blackee will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1958Michael Sorich
- 1960Haris Romas
- 1961Helmi Johannes
- 1965Sarah G. Buxton
- 1966Beverly Hills
- 1973Patiparn Pataweekarn
- 1976Smriti Irani
- 1978Nicholle Tom
- 1986Steven Strait
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 23.
- 1885Platt Adams, American jumper and politician (d. 1961)
- 1922Ugo Tognazzi, Italian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1990)
- 1928Jean E. Sammet, American computer scientist and academic
- 1952Kim Stanley Robinson, American author
- 1978David Tom, American actor and producer
- 1979Donncha O'Callaghan, Irish rugby player
- 1988Jason Kenny, English cyclist
- 1990Jaime Alguersuari, Spanish race car driver
- 1992Kyrie Irving, Australian-American basketball player
- 1995Jan Lisiecki, Canadian pianist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1568The Peace of Longjumeau is signed, ending the second phase of the French Wars of Religion.
- 1708James Francis Edward Stuart lands at the Firth of Forth.
- 1848The ship John Wickliffe arrives at Port Chalmers carrying the first Scottish settlers for Dunedin, New Zealand. Otago province is founded.
- 1905Eleftherios Venizelos calls for Crete’s union with Greece, and begins what is to be known as the Theriso revolt.
- 1933The Reichstag passes the Enabling Act of 1933, making Adolf Hitler dictator of Germany.
- 1965NASA launches Gemini 3, the United States’ first two-man space flight (crew: Gus Grissom and John Young).
- 1977The first of The Nixon Interviews (12 will be recorded over four weeks) are videotaped with British journalist David Frost interviewing former United States President Richard Nixon about the Watergate scandal and the Nixon tapes.
- 1978The first UNIFIL troops arrived in Lebanon for peacekeeping mission along the Blue Line.
- 1982Guatemala’s government, headed by Fernando Romeo Lucas García is overthrown in a military coup by right-wing General Efraín Ríos Montt.
- 1996Taiwan holds its first direct elections and chooses Lee Teng-hui as President.
View the complete list of historical events for March 23.
Curious about this White Guyabano Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 23 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Felix da Housecat, Cecilia Suárez, Joe Viterelli, Kullo Must, Masi Oka, Tony Martin, Kenshō Ono, Katrina Johnson, Mona Lisa, Darla Hood.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 23 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 23, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 28, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 13, 1990 – Sae Miyazawa, Japanese singer and actress (AKB48 and Diva); September 2, 1965 – Lennox Lewis, English-Canadian boxer and actor; December 30, 1942 – Michael Nesmith, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (The Monkees and First National Band).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,230