Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of March 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
March 23, 1960 was a Wednesday and it was the 83rd day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 297 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,887 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 707 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1871Heinrich Schroth
- 1905Lale Andersen
- 1922Ugo Tognazzi
- 1934Mark Rydell
- 1935Barry Cryer
- 1959Catherine Keener
- 1964Okan Bayülgen
- 1970Melissa Errico
- 1977Miklos Perlus
- 1997Aidan Davis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 23.
- 1921Donald Campbell, English race car driver (d. 1967)
- 1953Bo Díaz, Venezuelan baseball player (d. 1990)
- 1954Kenneth Cole, American fashion designer, founded Kenneth Cole Productions
- 1956José Manuel Barroso, Portuguese academic and politician, 115th Prime Minister of Portugal
- 1958Michael Sorich, American voice actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1960Haris Romas, Greek actor, composer, and screenwriter
- 1976Smriti Irani, Indian actress, producer, and politician, Indian Minister of Human Resource Development
- 1980Russell Howard, English comedian and television host
- 1987James Foad, English rower
- 1989Nikola Gulan, Serbian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1801Tsar Paul I of Russia is struck with a sword, then strangled, and finally trampled to death inside his bedroom at St. Michael’s Castle.
- 1909Theodore Roosevelt leaves New York for a post-presidency safari in Africa. The trip is sponsored by the Smithsonian Institution and National Geographic Society.
- 1919In Milan, Italy, Benito Mussolini founds his Fascist political movement.
- 1931Bhagat Singh, Shivaram Rajguru and Sukhdev Thapar are hanged for the killing of a deputy superintendent of police during the Indian struggle for independence.
- 1939The Hungarian air force attacks the headquarters of Slovak air force in the city of Spišská Nová Ves, kills 13 people and began the Slovak–Hungarian War.
- 1942World War II: In the Indian Ocean, Japanese forces capture the Andaman Islands.
- 1965NASA launches Gemini 3, the United States’ first two-man space flight (crew: Gus Grissom and John Young).
- 1977The first of The Nixon Interviews (12 will be recorded over four weeks) are videotaped with British journalist David Frost interviewing former United States President Richard Nixon about the Watergate scandal and the Nixon tapes.
- 2005Texas City Refinery explosion: During a test on a distillation tower liquid waste builds up and flows out of a blowout tower. Waste fumes ignite and explode killing 15 workers.
- 2009FedEx Express Flight 80: A McDonnell Douglas MD-11 flying from Guangzhou, China crashes at Tokyo’s Narita International Airport, killing both the captain and the co-pilot.
View the complete list of historical events for March 23.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 23 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anjali Devi, Jim Ellison, Ron White, Gale Harold, Goldie Hawn, Colin Jeavons, Nicholle Tom, Don Bluth, Gia Carides, Jimmy Perry.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 23 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 23, 1960.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Theme from ‘A Summer Place’ by Percy Faith as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 28, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 16, 1948 – Michael Owen Bruce, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Alice Cooper); May 23, 1970 – Nanette Burstein, American director, producer, and screenwriter; September 4, 1984 – Camila Bordonaba, Argentinian singer-songwriter, producer, and actress (Erreway).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,015