Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of March 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 23, 1979 was a Friday and it was the 82nd day of the year 1979. It was the 12th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 98 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,512 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,837 days or 13.24 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 491 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 29, 2010.
If a dog named Nake - a Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 176 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nake will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Nake will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Lale Andersen
- 1955Petrea Burchard
- 1960Haris Romas
- 1961Helmi Johannes
- 1965Richard Grieco
- 1966Beverly Hills
- 1976Keri Russell
- 1978David Tom
- 1985Geoff Eigenmann
- 1987Kangana Ranaut
View the complete list of March 23 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 23.
- 1893Cedric Gibbons, Irish-American art director and production designer (d. 1960)
- 1902Józef Cebula, Polish priest (d. 1942)
- 1917Harry Cranbrook Allen, English historian (d. 1998)
- 1944Michael Nyman, English pianist and composer
- 1945David Grisman, American mandolin player and composer (Even Dozen Jug Band, Old and in the Way, and David Grisman Quintet)
- 1957Robbie James, Welsh footballer and manager (d. 1998)
- 1958Eldon Hoke, American drummer and singer (The Mentors and The Screamers) (d. 1997)
- 1976Jayson Blair, American journalist and author
- 1976Travis Tomko, American wrestler
- 1986Brett Eldredge, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of March 23 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1400The Trần dynasty of Vietnam is deposed after one hundred and seventy-five years of rule by Hồ Quý Ly, a court official.
- 1862The First Battle of Kernstown, Virginia, marks the start of Stonewall Jackson’s Valley Campaign. Though a Confederate defeat, the engagement distracts Federal efforts to capture Richmond.
- 1868The University of California is founded in Oakland, California when the Organic Act is signed into law.
- 1908American diplomat Durham Stevens is attacked by Korean assassins Jeon Myeong-un and Jang In-hwan, leading to his death in a hospital two days later.
- 1935Signing of the Constitution of the Commonwealth of the Philippines.
- 1942World War II: In the Indian Ocean, Japanese forces capture the Andaman Islands.
- 1956Pakistan becomes the first Islamic republic in the world. (Republic Day in Pakistan)
- 1965NASA launches Gemini 3, the United States’ first two-man space flight (crew: Gus Grissom and John Young).
- 1965The first issue of The Vigilant is published from Khartoum.
- 1994Aeroflot Flight 593 crashes in Siberia when the pilot’s fifteen-year-old son accidentally disengages the autopilot, killing all 75 people on board.
View the complete list of March 23 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 23, and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Portia de Rossi, Todd Lasance, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, Laura Betti, Harry Connick, Jr., Dave Faulkner, Olive Thomas, Reichi Nakaido, Nicole Ari Parker, Goo Ha-ra.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 23 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 23, 1979.
Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd March 1979 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 5, 1954. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +157. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 24, 1989. Your incompatibility score is -130. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,379,013,942. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tragedy by Bee Gees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 24, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1175. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 123,688,258 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1979. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd March 1979 is 338,872. That’s equivalent to 235 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,718 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,733 times in the year 1979. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 23, 1979. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 82nd day of 1979
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 12th Friday of 1979
- Next same calendar year: 2018
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2020: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 98 days
- Age on next birthday: 40 years old
- Days since birth: 14,512 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,837 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.24 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 491
- Next full moon: December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 29, 2010
- Age in dog years: 176 dog years old using a Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: November 5, 1954 (+157)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 24, 1989 (-130)
- 1979 world population: 4,379,013,942
- Number one song: Tragedy by Bee Gees (March 24, 1979)
- Babies born in 1979: 123,688,258
- Babies born in 1979 every day: 338,872
- Babies born in 1979 every minute: 235
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,718 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,733 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 8, 1932 – Patsy Cline, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1963); September 25, 1944 – Michael Douglas, American actor and producer; April 4, 1999 – Miki Nishino, Japanese singer, dancer, and actress (AKB48).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,940