Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of March 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 23, 2005 was a Wednesday and it was the 82nd day of the year 2005. It was the 12th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 152 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,057 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,019 days or 5.53 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 206 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 19 at 08:59:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on November 29, 2036.
If a dog named Sasja - a English Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 92 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sasja will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sasja will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Akira Kurosawa
- 1944Tony McPhee
- 1945Franco Battiato
- 1950Anthony De Longis
- 1957Teresa Ganzel
- 1964Hope Davis
- 1968Damon Albarn
- 1985Geoff Eigenmann
- 1987Kangana Ranaut
- 1997Aidan Davis
View the complete list of March 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 23.
- 1599Thomas Selle, German composer (d. 1663)
- 1834Julius Reubke, German pianist and composer (d. 1858)
- 1876Ziya Gökalp, Turkish sociologist, poet, and activist (d. 1924)
- 1917Harry Cranbrook Allen, English historian (d. 1998)
- 1925David Watkin, English cinematographer (d. 2008)
- 1959Catherine Keener, American actress and producer
- 1960Nicol Stephen, Baron Stephen, Scottish lawyer and politician, 2nd Deputy First Minister of Scotland
- 1968Damon Albarn, English singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Blur, Gorillaz, and The Good, the Bad & the Queen)
- 1968Mike Atherton, English cricketer and journalist
- 1992Vanessa Morgan, Canadian actress and singer
View the complete list of March 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Hilda’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1568The Peace of Longjumeau is signed, ending the second phase of the French Wars of Religion.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: Patrick Henry delivers his speech – “Give me liberty, or give me death!” – at St. John’s Episcopal Church, Richmond, Virginia.
- 1879War of the Pacific: The Battle of Topáter, the first battle of the war is fought between Chile and the joint forces of Bolivia and Peru.
- 1889The Ahmadiyya Muslim Community is established by Mirza Ghulam Ahmad in Qadian, India.
- 1931Bhagat Singh, Shivaram Rajguru and Sukhdev Thapar are hanged for the killing of a deputy superintendent of police during the Indian struggle for independence.
- 1939The Hungarian air force attacks the headquarters of Slovak air force in the city of Spišská Nová Ves, kills 13 people and began the Slovak–Hungarian War.
- 1994Aeroflot Flight 593 crashes in Siberia when the pilot’s fifteen-year-old son accidentally disengages the autopilot, killing all 75 people on board.
- 1999Gunmen assassinate Paraguay’s Vice President Luis María Argaña.
- 2001The Russian Mir space station is disposed of, breaking up in the atmosphere before falling into the southern Pacific Ocean near Fiji.
- 2005Texas City Refinery explosion: During a test on a distillation tower liquid waste builds up and flows out of a blowout tower. Waste fumes ignite and explode killing 15 workers.
View the complete list of March 23 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 23, and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cara Duff-MacCormick, Chandra Wilson, Kurt Georg Kiesinger, Nicole Sullivan, Jasmine, Olivia Burnette, Luisa Värk, Arthur Machen, Norman Yemm, Emma Maembong.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 23 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on March 23, 2005.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd March 2005 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 11, 1985. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +152. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. Your score is -131. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,473,044,732. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Candy Shop by 50 Cent featuring Olivia as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 26, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 1825. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 134,721,058 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2005. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd March 2005 is 369,099. That’s equivalent to 256 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 23,937 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 25,830 times in the year 2005. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 23, 2005. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 82nd day of 2005
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 12th Wednesday of 2005
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 152 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 6,057 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,019 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.53 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 206
- Next full moon: November 19 at 08:59:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 29, 2036
- Age in dog years: 92 dog years old using a English Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: December 11, 1985 (+152)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (-131)
- 2005 world population: 6,473,044,732
- Number one song: Candy Shop by 50 Cent featuring Olivia (March 26, 2005)
- Babies born in 2005: 134,721,058
- Babies born in 2005 every day: 369,099
- Babies born in 2005 every minute: 256
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 23,937 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 25,830 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.III.MMV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 16, 1922 – James Casey, English comedian, radio scriptwriter and producer (d. 2011); April 19, 1954 – Bob Rock, Canadian guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Payolas); March 15, 1993 – Alyssa Reid, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,058