Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of March 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 24, 1920 was a Wednesday and it was the 84th day of the year 1920. It was the 13th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 128 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,031 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,010 days or 32.88 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,220 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 1, 1951.
If a dog named Jodie Lee - a Bedlington Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 461 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jodie Lee will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Jodie Lee will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1871Alec Hurley
- 1874Harry Houdini
- 1911Joseph Barbera
- 1926Dario Fo
- 1933William Smith
- 1939Lynda Baron
- 1965Gurmit Singh
- 1970Lara Flynn Boyle
- 1973Jim Parsons
- 1974Alyson Hannigan
View the complete list of March 24 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 24.
- 1835Joseph Stefan, Austrian physicist, mathematician, and poet (d. 1893)
- 1862Frank Weston Benson, American painter and educator (d. 1951)
- 1886Edward Weston, American photographer (d. 1958)
- 1888Viktor Kingissepp, Estonian politician (d. 1922)
- 1948Barbara Pearse, English biologist and academic
- 1951Pat Bradley, American golfer
- 1951Tommy Hilfiger, American fashion designer, founded the Tommy Hilfiger Corporation
- 1955Doug Jarvis, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1977Darren Lockyer, Australian rugby player and sportscaster
- 1984Adrian D'Souza, Indian field hockey player
View the complete list of March 24 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1401Turco-Mongol emperor Timur sacks Damascus.
- 1603Tokugawa Ieyasu is granted the title of shogun from Emperor Go-Yōzei, and establishes the Tokugawa shogunate in Edo, Japan.
- 1832In Hiram, Ohio, a group of men beat and tar and feather Mormon leader Joseph Smith.
- 1882Robert Koch announces the discovery of Mycobacterium tuberculosis, the bacterium responsible for tuberculosis.
- 1944World War II: In an event later dramatized in the movie The Great Escape, 76 Allied prisoners of war begin breaking out of the German camp Stalag Luft III.
- 1965NASA spacecraft Ranger 9, equipped to convert its signals into a form suitable for showing on domestic television, brings images of the Moon into ordinary homes before crash landing.
- 1986The Loscoe gas explosion leads to new UK laws on landfill gas migration and gas protection on landfill sites.
- 1993Discovery of Comet Shoemaker–Levy 9.
- 1999Mont Blanc Tunnel fire kills 39 people.
- 2003The Arab League votes 21–1 in favor of a resolution demanding the immediate and unconditional removal of U.S. and British soldiers from Iraq.
View the complete list of March 24 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 24, and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Patty Griffin, Stompin' Tom Connors, Henri-Georges Clouzot, Rainer Bock, Thomas Ian Griffith, Robert Patrick, Ed Roland, John Sessions, Ken Griffey, Jr., Jane Horrocks.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 24 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 24, 1920.
Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th March 1920 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 30, 1928. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +170. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 29, 1949. Your incompatibility score is -144. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1800. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,980 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,913 times in the year 1920. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 24, 1920. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 84th day of 1920
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 13th Wednesday of 1920
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2020: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 128 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 36,031 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,010 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.88 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,220
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 1, 1951
- Age in dog years: 461 dog years old using a Bedlington Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: June 30, 1928 (+170)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 29, 1949 (-144)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,980 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,913 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 22, 1962 – Marq Torien, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (BulletBoys and Ratt); September 6, 1985 – Webbie, American rapper and actor; January 11, 1924 – Slim Harpo, American singer and harmonica player (d. 1970).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,778