Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of March 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 27, 1934 was a Tuesday and it was the 86th day of the year 1934. It was the 13th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 33 days left before your next birthday. You will be 85 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,013 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,338 days or 28.30 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,051 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 3, 1965.
If a dog named Nunu - a Shetland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 356 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nunu will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Nunu will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Janis Martin
- 1946Andrea Giordana
- 1961Nikita Dzhigurda
- 1964Pascale Machaalani
- 1967Talisa Soto
- 1979Brook Silva-Braga
- 1980Cesare Cremonini
- 1982Iman Crosson
- 1985Blake McIver Ewing
- 1992Emma Maembong
View the complete list of March 27 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 27.
- 1873Giannina Russ, Italian soprano (d. 1951)
- 1886Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, German-American architect, designed IBM Plaza and Seagram Building (d. 1969)
- 1935Race Mathews, Australian economist and politician
- 1941Peter Göbel, German figure skater
- 1948Jens-Peter Bonde, Danish lawyer and politician
- 1954Robbie Haines, American sailor
- 1963Quentin Tarantino, American director, producer, screenwriter and actor
- 1970Leila Pahlavi, Iranian daughter of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi (d. 2001)
- 1982Jhon Valencia, Colombian footballer and coach
- 1984Michaël Cordier, Belgian footballer
View the complete list of March 27 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1513Spanish explorer Juan Ponce de León reaches the northern end of The Bahamas on his first voyage to Florida.
- 1809Peninsular War: A combined Franco-Polish force defeats the Spanish in the Battle of Ciudad Real.
- 1812Hugh McGary Jr. establishes what is now Evansville, Indiana on a bend in the Ohio River.
- 1836Texas Revolution: Goliad massacre: On the orders of General Antonio López de Santa Anna, the Mexican army butchers 342 Texas POWs at Goliad, Texas.
- 1851First reported sighting of the Yosemite Valley by Europeans.
- 1871The first international rugby football match, when Scotland defeats England in Edinburgh at Raeburn Place.
- 1915Typhoid Mary, the first healthy carrier of disease ever identified in the United States, is put in quarantine, where she would remain for the rest of her life.
- 1964The Good Friday earthquake, the most powerful earthquake in U.S. history at a magnitude of 9.2 strikes Southcentral Alaska, killing 125 people and inflicting massive damage to the city of Anchorage.
- 1993Italian former minister and Christian Democracy leader Giulio Andreotti is accused of mafia allegiance by the tribunal of Palermo.
- 2014Philippines signs a peace accord with the largest Muslim rebel group, the Moro Islamic Liberation Front, ending decades of conflict.
View the complete list of March 27 historical events.
Curious about this Cool Blue Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 27, and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nicole Gale Anderson, James Buckley, Reby Sky, Chris Sarandon, Juri Miyazawa, Azura Skye, Aaron Stainthorpe, Don Kirshner, Martin Clunes, Kara DioGuardi.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 27 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on March 27, 1934.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th March 1934 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 15, 1936. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +175. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 28, 1949. Your incompatibility score is -160. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 1175. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,924 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 55,828 times in the year 1934. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 27, 1934. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 86th day of 1934
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 13th Tuesday of 1934
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 33 days
- Age on next birthday: 85 years old
- Days since birth: 31,013 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,338 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.30 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,051
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 3, 1965
- Age in dog years: 356 dog years old using a Shetland Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: June 15, 1936 (+175)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 28, 1949 (-160)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,924 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 55,828 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 26, 1906 – Primo Carnera, Italian boxer and actor (d. 1967); May 12, 1937 – George Carlin, American comedian, actor, and author (d. 2008); August 7, 1982 – Abbie Cornish, Australian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,777