Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of March 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 29, 1946 was a Friday and it was the 88th day of the year 1946. It was the 13th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 324 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,435 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,145 days or 25.04 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 929 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 5, 1977.
If a dog named Kraus - a Affenpinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 320 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kraus will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kraus will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1815Costache Caragiale
- 1893Astrid Holm
- 1923Bob Haymes
- 1940Astrud Gilberto
- 1960Jo Nesbø
- 1968Lucy Lawless
- 1974Kristoffer Cusick
- 1979Amy Mathews
- 1979Tomoe Shinohara
View the complete list of March 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 29.
- 1862Adolfo Müller-Ury, Swiss-American painter and educator (d. 1947)
- 1916Peter Geach, English philosopher and academic (d. 2013)
- 1923Betty Binns Fletcher, American lawyer and judge (d. 2012)
- 1928Romesh Bhandari, Pakistani-Indian politician, 13th Foreign Secretary of India (d. 2013)
- 1952John Hendricks, American businessman, founded Discovery Communications
- 1952Teófilo Stevenson, Cuban boxer and engineer (d. 2012)
- 1969Jimmy Spencer, American football player and coach
- 1973Steve Smith, English high jumper
- 1984Mohamed Bouazizi, Tunisian street vendor and activist (d. 2011)
- 1990Carlos Alberto Peña, Mexican footballer
View the complete list of March 29 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters AXFCMIMEARM? Check your answers here: Word scramble AXFCMIMEARM. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1430The Ottoman Empire under Murad II captures the Byzantine city of Thessalonica.
- 1500Cesare Borgia is given the title of Captain General and Gonfalonier by his father Rodrigo Borgia after returning from his conquests in the Romagna.
- 1867Queen Victoria gives Royal Assent to the British North America Act which establishes the Dominion of Canada on July 1.
- 1879Anglo-Zulu War: Battle of Kambula: British forces defeat 20,000 Zulus.
- 1961The Twenty-third Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified, allowing residents of Washington, D.C., to vote in presidential elections.
- 1973Vietnam War: The last United States combat soldiers leave South Vietnam.
- 1974Local farmers in Lintong District, Xi'an, Shaanxi province, China, discover the Terracotta Army that was buried with Qin Shi Huang, the first Emperor of China, in the third century BCE.
- 1974NASA’s Mariner 10 becomes the first space probe to fly by Mercury.
- 1982The Canada Act 1982 receives the Royal Assent from Queen Elizabeth II, setting the stage for the Queen of Canada to proclaim the Constitution Act, 1982.
- 1999A magnitude 6.8 earthquake strikes the Chamoli district in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, killing 103.
View the complete list of March 29 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 29, and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Gilbert, Lin Chi-ling, Melanie C, Fish, Isaac Bonewits, Måns Zelmerlöw, Young Jeezy, Andy Cairns, Donald Lautrec, Bill Simpson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 29 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on March 29, 1946.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th March 1946 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 12, 1936. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +152. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 29, 1950. Your score is -191. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,468 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,431 times in the year 1946. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 29, 1946. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 88th day of 1946
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 13th Friday of 1946
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 324 days
- Age on next birthday: 76 years old
- Days since birth: 27,435 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,145 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.04 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 929
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 5, 1977
- Age in dog years: 320 dog years old using a Affenpinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: June 12, 1936 (+152)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 29, 1950 (-191)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,468 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,431 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.III.MCMXLVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 24, 1938 – James Farentino, American actor (d. 2012); January 1, 1920 – Willie Fennell, Australian comedian and actor (d. 1992); April 1, 1971 – Karen Dunbar, Scottish actress and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,936