Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of March 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 29, 1946 was a Friday and it was the 88th day of the year 1946. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 248 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,050 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 882 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1815Costache Caragiale
- 1919Eileen Heckart
- 1940Ray Davis
- 1943Eric Idle
- 1956Patty Donahue
- 1960Jo Nesbø
- 1962Dan Bittman
- 1967Michel Hazanavicius
- 1983Jamie Woon
- 1984Philippa Hanna
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 29.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 29.
- 1928Keith Botsford, Belgian-American journalist, author, and academic
- 1933Jacques Brault, Canadian poet and academic
- 1949Michael Brecker, American saxophonist and composer (Steps Ahead and Parliament-Funkadelic) (d. 2007)
- 1954Karen Ann Quinlan, American medical patient (d. 1985)
- 1958Marc Silvestri, American publisher, founded Top Cow Productions
- 1959Michael Hayes, American wrestler and singer
- 1979Estela Giménez, Spanish gymnast
- 1984Juan Mónaco, Argentinian tennis player
- 1986Lucas Elliot Eberl, American actor and director
- 1994Sulli, South Korean actress, singer, and dancer (f(x))
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 29.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1638Swedish colonists establish the first European settlement in Delaware, naming it New Sweden.
- 1865American Civil War: Federal forces under Major General Philip Sheridan move to flank Confederate forces under Robert E. Lee as the Appomattox Campaign begins.
- 1879Anglo-Zulu War: Battle of Kambula: British forces defeat 20,000 Zulus.
- 1886Dr. John Pemberton brews the first batch of Coca-Cola in a backyard in Atlanta.
- 1942The Bombing of Lübeck in World War II is the first major success for the RAF Bomber Command against Germany and a German city.
- 1962Arturo Frondizi, the president of Argentina, is overthrown in a military coup by Argentina’s armed forces, ending an 11½ day constitutional crisis.
- 1971A Los Angeles jury recommends the death penalty for Charles Manson and three female followers.
- 1993Catherine Callbeck becomes premier of Prince Edward Island and the first woman to be elected in a general election as premier of a Canadian province.
- 1999A magnitude 6.8 earthquake strikes the Chamoli district in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, killing 103.
- 2002In reaction to the Passover massacre two days prior, Israel launches Operation Defensive Shield against Palestinian militants, its largest military operation in the West Bank since the 1967 Six-Day War.
View the complete list of historical events for March 29.
Curious about this Cherry Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 29 and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alexa PenaVega, Måns Zelmerlöw, Jessica DiCicco, Jimmy McCracklin, Wayne Federman, Jam Master Jay, Isabel Jewell, Uhm Jung-hwa, Kathleen Ankers, Vildan Atasever.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 29 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 29, 1946.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 26, 1929 – Catherine Sauvage, French singer and actress (d. 1998); April 21, 1958 – Andie MacDowell, American actress and producer; August 20, 1906 – Charles Arnt, American actor (d. 1990).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,037