Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of March 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
March 29, 1969 was a Saturday and it was the 88th day of the year 1969. It was the 13th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 161 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,467 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,156 days or 16.85 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 626 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 5, 2000.
If a dog named Radar - a Maltese Shih Tzu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 220 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Radar will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Radar will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Phil Foster
- 1927John McLaughlin
- 1945Speedy Keen
- 1946Rigo Tovar
- 1954Dianne Kay
- 1955Brendan Gleeson
- 1956Patty Donahue
- 1958Pedro Bial
- 1972Junichi Suwabe
- 1979De'Angelo Wilson
View the complete list of March 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 29.
- 1584Ferdinando Fairfax, 2nd Lord Fairfax of Cameron, English general and politician (d. 1648)
- 1824Ludwig Büchner, German physiologist, physician, and philosopher (d. 1899)
- 1902Marcel Aymé, French author, playwright, and screenwriter (d. 1967)
- 1920John M. Belk, American businessman and politician (d. 2007)
- 1929Lennart Meri, Estonian director and politician, 2nd President of Estonia (d. 2006)
- 1934Shahryar Khan, Indian-Pakistani politician and diplomat, 20th Foreign Secretary of Pakistan
- 1936John A. Durkin, American lawyer and politician (d. 2012)
- 1939Terence Hill, Italian actor, director, and producer
- 1955Earl Campbell, American football player
- 1979Estela Giménez, Spanish gymnast
View the complete list of March 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Lee’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1430The Ottoman Empire under Murad II captures the Byzantine city of Thessalonica.
- 1792King Gustav III of Sweden dies after being shot in the back at a midnight masquerade ball at Stockholm’s Royal Opera 13 days earlier. He is succeeded by Gustav IV Adolf.
- 1809King Gustav IV Adolf of Sweden abdicates after a coup d'état. At the Diet of Porvoo, Finland’s four Estates pledge allegiance to Alexander I of Russia, commencing the secession of the Grand Duchy of Finland from Sweden.
- 1886Dr. John Pemberton brews the first batch of Coca-Cola in a backyard in Atlanta.
- 1946Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México, one of Mexico’s leading universities, is founded.
- 1947Malagasy Uprising against French colonial rule in Madagascar.
- 1961The Twenty-third Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified, allowing residents of Washington, D.C., to vote in presidential elections.
- 1962Arturo Frondizi, the president of Argentina, is overthrown in a military coup by Argentina’s armed forces, ending an 11½ day constitutional crisis.
- 2004Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia join NATO as full members.
- 2013A landslide kills 66 people in China’s Tibet Autonomous Region near Lhasa.
View the complete list of March 29 historical events.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 29, and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Denise Ho, Liam Neeson, Jason Hughes, Christopher Lee, Glynis Johns, Lilyan Tashman, Heinrich Schlusnus, Janel Parrish, Filip Topol, Jon Lord.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 29 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 29, 1969.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th March 1969 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 14, 1996. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 31, 1974. Your score is -141. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,637,159,050. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dizzy by Tommy Roe as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 29, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,942,839 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1969. The estimated number of babies born on 29th March 1969 is 331,350. That’s equivalent to 230 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 45,029 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,208 times in the year 1969. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 29, 1969. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 88th day of 1969
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 13th Saturday of 1969
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 161 days
- Age on next birthday: 51 years old
- Days since birth: 18,467 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,156 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.85 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 626
- Next full moon: November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 5, 2000
- Age in dog years: 220 dog years old using a Maltese Shih Tzu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: January 14, 1996 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 31, 1974 (-141)
- 1969 world population: 3,637,159,050
- Number one song: Dizzy by Tommy Roe (March 29, 1969)
- Babies born in 1969: 120,942,839
- Babies born in 1969 every day: 331,350
- Babies born in 1969 every minute: 230
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 45,029 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,208 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.III.MCMLXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 1, 1928 – Stuart Whitman, American actor; June 10, 1968 – Stephen DeRosa, American actor; August 30, 1970 – Michael Wong, Malaysian-Chinese singer-songwriter (Michael & Victor).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,109