Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of March 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 29, 2002 was a Friday and it was the 88th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 283 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,926 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 200 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Yo-Yo - a Rat Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 84 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Yo-Yo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Yo-Yo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Arthur O'Connell
- 1942Julie Goodyear
- 1943Chad Allan
- 1943Eric Idle
- 1961Michael Winterbottom
- 1962Dan Bittman
- 1962Kongar-ol Ondar
- 1974Kristoffer Cusick
- 1983Jamie Woon
- 1984Mai Satoda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 29.
- 1713John Ponsonby, Irish politician (d. 1789)
- 1884Ed Archibald, Canadian pole vaulter (d. 1965)
- 1923Bob Haymes, American singer-songwriter, and actor (d. 1989)
- 1945Willem Ruis, Dutch game show host (d. 1986)
- 1946Richard Holmes, English soldier and historian (d. 2011)
- 1958Pedro Bial, Brazilian journalist and producer
- 1973Sebastiano Siviglia, Italian footballer
- 1983Yusuf Saad Kamel, Kenyan-Bahraini runner
- 1984Nate Adams, American motocross racer
- 1990Mark Rajevski, Estonian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1865American Civil War: Federal forces under Major General Philip Sheridan move to flank Confederate forces under Robert E. Lee as the Appomattox Campaign begins.
- 1871The Royal Albert Hall is opened by Queen Victoria.
- 1882The Knights of Columbus are established.
- 1936In Germany, Adolf Hitler receives 99% of the votes in a referendum to ratify Germany’s illegal reoccupation of the Rhineland, receiving 44.5 million votes out of 45.5 million registered voters.
- 1942The Bombing of Lübeck in World War II is the first major success for the RAF Bomber Command against Germany and a German city.
- 1945World War II: Last day of V-1 flying bomb attacks on England.
- 1946Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México, one of Mexico’s leading universities, is founded.
- 1973Vietnam War: The last United States combat soldiers leave South Vietnam.
- 1999A magnitude 6.8 earthquake strikes the Chamoli district in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, killing 103.
- 2002In reaction to the Passover massacre two days prior, Israel launches Operation Defensive Shield against Palestinian militants, its largest military operation in the West Bank since the 1967 Six-Day War.
View the complete list of historical events for March 29.
Curious about this Green Drizzle Calvus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 29 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jimena Barón, Urmila Matondkar, Amanda Pays, Palito Ortega, Bernard King, Victor Banerjee, Ludmilla Tchérina, Paulini, Jerry Lawler, Leila Tong.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 29 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 29, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 30, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 27, 1967 – Ogie Alcasid, Filipino singer-songwriter, producer, and actor; September 15, 1925 – Forrest Compton, American actor; November 10, 1970 – Warren G, American rapper and producer (213).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,235