Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of March 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 29, 2002 was a Friday and it was the 88th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 344 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,865 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 198 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Keyara - a Skye Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 84 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Keyara will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Keyara will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Julie Goodyear
- 1945Speedy Keen
- 1954Dianne Kay
- 1955Marina Sirtis
- 1957Christopher Lambert
- 1974Kristoffer Cusick
- 1979Amy Mathews
- 1980Josh Logan
- 1983Ryohei Suzuki
- 1991Hayley McFarland
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 29.
- 1885Dezső Kosztolányi, Hungarian author and poet (d. 1936)
- 1911Tito Arévalo, Filipino actor and composer (d. 2000)
- 1928Vincent Gigante, American boxer and mobster (d. 2005)
- 1931Aleksei Gubarev, Russian general, pilot, and astronaut (d. 2015)
- 1942Scott Wilson, American actor
- 1955Brendan Gleeson, Irish actor and director
- 1959Henry Bellingham, English lawyer and politician
- 1965Voula Patoulidou, Greek hurdler, long jumper, and politician
- 1976Igor Astarloa, Spanish cyclist
- 1979Tomoe Shinohara, Japanese singer, actress, fashion designer, producer, and artist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1430The Ottoman Empire under Murad II captures the Byzantine city of Thessalonica.
- 1461Wars of the Roses: Battle of Towton – Edward of York defeats Queen Margaret to become King Edward IV of England.
- 1549The city of Salvador da Bahia, the first capital of Brazil, is founded.
- 1879Anglo-Zulu War: Battle of Kambula: British forces defeat 20,000 Zulus.
- 1947Malagasy Uprising against French colonial rule in Madagascar.
- 1951Ethel and Julius Rosenberg are convicted of conspiracy to commit espionage.
- 1973Vietnam War: The last United States combat soldiers leave South Vietnam.
- 1974NASA’s Mariner 10 becomes the first space probe to fly by Mercury.
- 1990The Czechoslovak parliament is unable to reach an agreement on what to call the country after the fall of Communism, sparking the so-called Hyphen War.
- 1999A magnitude 6.8 earthquake strikes the Chamoli district in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, killing 103.
View the complete list of historical events for March 29.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 29 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vicky Leandros, Nancy Allen, Dwight Yoakam, Nikki Osborne, Karloff Lagarde, Gunner McGrath, Michael Sloane, Adam Young, Wings Hauser, Hülya Koçyiğit.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 29 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 29, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 30, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 18, 1975 – GoonRock, American songwriter and producer; August 10, 1977 – Matt Morgan, English comedian, actor, and radio host; September 8, 1962 – Jay Ziskrout, American drummer and producer (Bad Religion).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,213