Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of March 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 29, 2002 was a Friday and it was the 88th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 339 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,505 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 186 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Terence Hill
- 1948Bud Cort
- 1956Patty Donahue
- 1965Jill Goodacre
- 1970Ruth England
- 1974Kara Brock
- 1980Josh Logan
- 1984Philippa Hanna
- 1991Hayley McFarland
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 29.
- 1908Arthur O'Connell, American actor (d. 1981)
- 1916Eugene McCarthy, American poet and politician (d. 2005)
- 1957Christopher Lambert, American-French actor and producer
- 1964Elle Macpherson, Australian model and actress
- 1972Alex Ochoa, Cuban-American baseball player and coach
- 1974Miguel Gómez, Colombian-American photographer and educator
- 1979Amy Mathews, Australian actress
- 1980Bill Demong, American skier
- 1985Mickey Pimentel, American football player
- 1993Riin Emajõe, Estonian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1461Wars of the Roses: Battle of Towton – Edward of York defeats Queen Margaret to become King Edward IV of England.
- 1549The city of Salvador da Bahia, the first capital of Brazil, is founded.
- 1806Construction is authorized of the Great National Pike, better known as the Cumberland Road, becoming the first United States federal highway.
- 1849The United Kingdom annexes the Punjab.
- 1867Queen Victoria gives Royal Assent to the British North America Act which establishes the Dominion of Canada on July 1.
- 1879Anglo-Zulu War: Battle of Kambula: British forces defeat 20,000 Zulus.
- 1984The Baltimore Colts load its possessions onto fifteen Mayflower moving trucks in the early morning hours and transfer its operations to Indianapolis.
- 1993Catherine Callbeck becomes premier of Prince Edward Island and the first woman to be elected in a general election as premier of a Canadian province.
- 1999A magnitude 6.8 earthquake strikes the Chamoli district in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, killing 103.
- 2004The Republic of Ireland becomes the first country in the world to ban smoking in all work places, including bars and restaurants.
View the complete list of historical events for March 29.
Curious about this Seoul Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 29 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Melinda Dillon, Steven Michael Quezada, Andy Fraser, Chris Kirkpatrick, Fred Feast, Tania Foster, Elmo Magalona, Marc-André Grondin, Lee Weaver, Mihai Trăistariu.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 29 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 29, 2002.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 30, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 26, 1957 – Yuen Biao, Hong Kong actor and martial artist; May 25, 1949 – Joe Unger, American actor; August 19, 1963 – Joey Tempest, Swedish singer-songwriter (Europe).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 949