Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of March 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 29, 2002 was a Friday and it was the 88th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 305 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,539 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 187 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Astrud Gilberto
- 1946Rigo Tovar
- 1955Christopher Lawford
- 1956Kurt Thomas
- 1959Michael Hayes
- 1974Kara Brock
- 1978Jeffrey Parazzo
- 1983Jamie Woon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 29.
- 1769Nicolas Jean-de-Dieu Soult, French general and politician, 12th Prime Minister of France (d. 1851)
- 1892József Mindszenty, Hungarian cardinal (d. 1975)
- 1901Andrija Maurović, Croatian author and illustrator (d. 1981)
- 1920John M. Belk, American businessman and politician (d. 2007)
- 1920Theodore Trautwein, American lawyer and judge (d. 2000)
- 1964Ming Tsai, American chef and television host
- 1977Djabir Saïd-Guerni, Algerian runner
- 1980Kim Tae-hee, South Korean actress
- 1981Jlloyd Samuel, Trinidadian footballer
- 1986Yoo So-young, South Korean actress and singer (After School)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1461Wars of the Roses: Battle of Towton – Edward of York defeats Queen Margaret to become King Edward IV of England.
- 1638Swedish colonists establish the first European settlement in Delaware, naming it New Sweden.
- 1849The United Kingdom annexes the Punjab.
- 1871The Royal Albert Hall is opened by Queen Victoria.
- 1879Anglo-Zulu War: Battle of Kambula: British forces defeat 20,000 Zulus.
- 1886Dr. John Pemberton brews the first batch of Coca-Cola in a backyard in Atlanta.
- 1911The M1911 .45 ACP pistol becomes the official U.S. Army side arm.
- 1941The North American Radio Broadcasting Agreement goes into effect at 03:00 local time.
- 1946Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México, one of Mexico’s leading universities, is founded.
- 1947Malagasy Uprising against French colonial rule in Madagascar.
View the complete list of historical events for March 29.
Curious about this Cherry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 29 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Henry Armetta, Mónica Ayos, Vincent Kartheiser, John Brownlee, Keti Chomata, Charles Brown, Karina Nose, Cory Monteith, Fayray, Jeff Yagher.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 29 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 29, 2002.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 30, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 17, 1948 – Ian Sutherland, Scottish singer and member of Sutherland Brothers and Quiver.; November 23, 1970 – Oded Fehr, Israeli-American actor; November 1, 1983 – Micaela Schäfer, German actress, nude model, TV presenter, DJ and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 919