Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of March 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
March 29, 2002 was a Friday and it was the 88th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 124 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,720 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 193 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Ryu - a Basset Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 80 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ryu will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ryu will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1945Speedy Keen
- 1946Billy Thorpe
- 1946Paul Herman
- 1946Rigo Tovar
- 1958Pedro Bial
- 1971Hidetoshi Nishijima
- 1978Jeffrey Parazzo
- 1984Mai Satoda
- 1986Yoo So-young
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 29.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 29.
- 1885Dezső Kosztolányi, Hungarian author and poet (d. 1936)
- 1908Dennis O'Keefe, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1968)
- 1931Norman Tebbit, English journalist and politician, Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster
- 1941Violeta Andrei, Romanian actress
- 1943John Major, English banker and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
- 1954Karen Ann Quinlan, American medical patient (d. 1985)
- 1964Ming Tsai, American chef and television host
- 1974Marc Gené, Spanish race car driver
- 1976Igor Astarloa, Spanish cyclist
- 1980Bruno Silva, Uruguayan footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 29.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 502King Gundobad issues a new legal code (Lex Burgundionum) at Lyon that makes Gallo-Romans and Burgundians subject to the same laws.
- 1430The Ottoman Empire under Murad II captures the Byzantine city of Thessalonica.
- 1847Mexican–American War: United States forces led by General Winfield Scott take Veracruz after a siege.
- 1882The Knights of Columbus are established.
- 1886Dr. John Pemberton brews the first batch of Coca-Cola in a backyard in Atlanta.
- 1936In Germany, Adolf Hitler receives 99% of the votes in a referendum to ratify Germany’s illegal reoccupation of the Rhineland, receiving 44.5 million votes out of 45.5 million registered voters.
- 1947Malagasy Uprising against French colonial rule in Madagascar.
- 1961The Twenty-third Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified, allowing residents of Washington, D.C., to vote in presidential elections.
- 1984The Baltimore Colts load its possessions onto fifteen Mayflower moving trucks in the early morning hours and transfer its operations to Indianapolis.
- 1999The Dow Jones Industrial Average closes above the 10,000 mark (10,006.78) for the first time, during the height of the dot-com bubble.
View the complete list of historical events for March 29.
Curious about this Earthly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 29 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Mulaney, Josh Santana, Dennis Trillo, Panos Kiamos, Machine Gun Kelly, Blake Harnage, Barbara Nichols, Jim Carrey, Christina Applegate, Charlie Bewley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 29 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 29, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 30, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 29, 1987 – Alice Dellal, Brazilian-English model; January 9, 1979 – Tomiko Van, Japanese singer-songwriter and actress (Do As Infinity); July 28, 1965 – Priscilla Chan, Hong Kong singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,322