Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of March 1991 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
March 31, 1991 was a Sunday and it was the 90th day of the year 1991. It was the 13th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1991 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 272 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,686 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,562 days or 9.75 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 361 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on December 7, 2022.
If a dog named Drama - a Rottweiler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 150 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Drama will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Drama will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1859Emil Fenyvessy
- 1913Etta Baker
- 1923Shoshana Damari
- 1934John D. Loudermilk
- 1950Ed Marinaro
- 1954Laima Vaikule
- 1961Howard Gordon
- 1976Alan Tern
- 1983Melissa Ordway
View the complete list of March 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 31.
- 1823Mary Boykin Chesnut, American author (d. 1886)
- 1914Octavio Paz, Mexican author, poet, and diplomat, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1998)
- 1938David Steel, Scottish academic and politician
- 1939Israel Horovitz, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1963Paul Mercurio, Australian actor and dancer
- 1968Naoya Ogawa, Japanese wrestler and mixed martial artist
- 1978Jarrod Cooper, American football player
- 1985Stephanie Bendixsen, Australian television host
- 1986James King, Scottish rugby player
- 1988Hogan Ephraim, English footballer
View the complete list of March 31 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Antonio’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 627Battle of the Trench: Muhammad undergoes a 14-day siege at Medina (Saudi Arabia) by Meccan forces under Abu Sufyan.
- 1492Queen Isabella of Castille issues the Alhambra Decree, ordering her 150,000 Jewish and Muslim subjects to convert to Christianity or face expulsion.
- 1822The massacre of the population of the Greek island of Chios by soldiers of the Ottoman Empire following an attempted rebellion, depicted by the French artist Eugène Delacroix.
- 1903Richard Pearse allegedly makes a powered flight in an early aircraft.
- 1906The Intercollegiate Athletic Association of the United States (later the National Collegiate Athletic Association) is established to set rules for college sports in the United States.
- 1930The Motion Picture Production Code is instituted, imposing strict guidelines on the treatment of sex, crime, religion and violence in film, in the U.S., for the next thirty-eight years.
- 1931An earthquake destroys Managua, Nicaragua, killing 2,000.
- 1931TWA Flight 599 crashes near Bazaar, Kansas, killing eight, including University of Notre Dame head football coach Knute Rockne.
- 1958In the Canadian federal election, the Progressive Conservatives, led by John Diefenbaker, win the largest percentage of seats in Canadian history, with 208 seats of 265.
- 1992The USS Missouri, the last active United States Navy battleship, is decommissioned in Long Beach, California.
View the complete list of March 31 historical events.
Curious about this Blueberry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 31, and 1991 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shilpa Shetty, Nile Rodgers, Dale Evans, Lotte Lenya, Fumino Kimura, Jayde Nicole, Audra McDonald, Vincent Scotto, David Jason, Margaret Colin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 31 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 31, 1991.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st March 1991 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 3, 1965. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +155. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 30, 1969. Your score is -132. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,371,585,922. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Coming Out of the Dark by Gloria Estefan as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 6, 1991). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Labrador approximately on 1000. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 137,064,554 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1991. The estimated number of babies born on 31st March 1991 is 375,519. That’s equivalent to 261 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Ashley. This name was given to 43,479 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 60,785 times in the year 1991. Any chance you are Ashley or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 31” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 31, 1991. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 90th day of 1991
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 13th Sunday of 1991
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 272 days
- Age on next birthday: 30 years old
- Days since birth: 10,686 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,562 days
- Years spent sleeping: 9.75 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 361
- Next full moon: July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 7, 2022
- Age in dog years: 150 dog years old using a Rottweiler breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: March 3, 1965 (+155)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 30, 1969 (-132)
- 1991 world population: 5,371,585,922
- Number one song: Coming Out of the Dark by Gloria Estefan (April 6, 1991)
- Babies born in 1991: 137,064,554
- Babies born in 1991 every day: 375,519
- Babies born in 1991 every minute: 261
- Popular girl’s name: Ashley – 43,479 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 60,785 babies
- Roman numerals: XXXI.III.MCMXCI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 16, 1962 – Steve Carell, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; August 27, 1967 – Ogie Alcasid, Filipino singer-songwriter, producer, and actor; November 1, 1941 – Robert Foxworth, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,112