Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of March 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 31, 2002 was a Sunday and it was the 90th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 37 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,807 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 196 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Tabitha - a Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 99 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tabitha will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Tabitha will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1859Emil Fenyvessy
- 1903John Harron
- 1924Charles Guggenheim
- 1950Ed Marinaro
- 1951Lena Söderberg
- 1971Ewan McGregor
- 1974Adrian Holmes
- 1976Anthony B
- 1981Gerard McCarthy
- 1984Yanin Vismitananda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 31.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 31.
- 1891Victor Varconi, Hungarian-American actor and director (d. 1976)
- 1895Vardis Fisher, American author and academic (d. 1968)
- 1932Nagisa Oshima, Japanese director and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1955Robert Vance, New Zealand cricketer
- 1963Geir Rognø, Norwegian bassist
- 1968Kimmo Kinnunen, Finnish javelin thrower
- 1971Craig McCracken, American animator, producer, and screenwriter
- 1974Benjamin Eicher, German director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1976Alan Tern, Singaporean actor
- 1980Maaya Sakamoto, Japanese singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 31.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1899Malolos, capital of the First Philippine Republic, was captured by American forces.
- 1906The Intercollegiate Athletic Association of the United States (later the National Collegiate Athletic Association) is established to set rules for college sports in the United States.
- 1909Construction of the ill fated RMS Titanic begins.
- 1910Six North Staffordshire Pottery towns federate to form modern Stoke-on-Trent.
- 1921The Royal Australian Air Force is formed.
- 1966The Soviet Union launches Luna 10 which later becomes the first space probe to enter orbit around the Moon.
- 1970Explorer 1 re-enters the Earth’s atmosphere after 12 years in orbit.
- 1979The last British soldier leaves the Maltese Islands. Malta declares its Freedom Day (Jum il-Helsien).
- 1986Six metropolitan county councils are abolished in England.
- 1992The USS Missouri, the last active United States Navy battleship, is decommissioned in Long Beach, California.
View the complete list of historical events for March 31.
Curious about this Green Drizzle Calvus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 31 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tony Hicks, Steve Earle, Arnold Stang, Doutzen Kroes, Marcel Schirmer, Marcelle Bittar, Ernest Ashworth, Drake Hogestyn, Teller, Loreen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 31 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 31, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 6, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Cyprus approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 23, 1946 – John Sullivan, English screenwriter, producer, and composer (d. 2011); August 12, 1976 – Richard McCourt, English comedian, actor, and television host; June 8, 1981 – Sara Watkins, American singer-songwriter and fiddler (Nickel Creek, The Decemberists, and Works Progress Administration).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,204