Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of March 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
March 31, 2002 was a Sunday and it was the 90th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 225 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,984 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 1,995 days or 5 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 202 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on December 7, 2033.
If a dog named Mathilda - a Norfolk Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 84 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mathilda will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Mathilda will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903John Harron
- 1922Richard Kiley
- 1945Myfanwy Talog
- 1951Lena Söderberg
- 1957Marc McClure
- 1960Michelle Nicastro
- 1971Craig McCracken
- 1976Alan Tern
- 1976Shawty Lo
- 1982Lennon Murphy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 31.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 31.
- 1644Henry Winstanley, English painter and engineer (d. 1703)
- 1876Borisav Stanković, Serbian author (d. 1927)
- 1915Shoichi Yokoi, Japanese sergeant (d. 1997)
- 1926Beni Montresor, Italian director, set designer, author, and illustrator (d. 2001)
- 1927Elmer Diedtrich, American businessman and politician (d. 2013)
- 1943Christopher Walken, American actor and singer
- 1951Lena Söderberg, Swedish model
- 1954Laima Vaikule, Latvian actress, singer, director, and choreographer
- 1971Pavel Bure, Russian ice hockey player
- 1976Vice Ganda, Filipino actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 31.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 627Battle of the Trench: Muhammad undergoes a 14-day siege at Medina (Saudi Arabia) by Meccan forces under Abu Sufyan.
- 1717A sermon on “The Nature of the Kingdom of Christ” by Benjamin Hoadly, the Bishop of Bangor, provokes the Bangorian Controversy.
- 1774American Revolutionary War: The Kingdom of Great Britain orders the port of Boston, Massachusetts closed pursuant to the Boston Port Act.
- 1885The United Kingdom establishes the Bechuanaland Protectorate.
- 1899Malolos, capital of the First Philippine Republic, was captured by American forces.
- 1909Construction of the ill fated RMS Titanic begins.
- 1913The Vienna Concert Society rioted during a performance of modernist music by Arnold Schoenberg, Alban Berg, Alexander von Zemlinsky, and Anton von Webern, causing a premature end to the concert due to violence; this concert became known as the Skandalkonzert.
- 1931TWA Flight 599 crashes near Bazaar, Kansas, killing eight, including University of Notre Dame head football coach Knute Rockne.
- 1970Explorer 1 re-enters the Earth’s atmosphere after 12 years in orbit.
- 1979The last British soldier leaves the Maltese Islands. Malta declares its Freedom Day (Jum il-Helsien).
View the complete list of historical events for March 31.
Curious about this Vanilla Green Tea Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 31 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kang Dong-won, Gordon Jump, Doris Grau, Helen Watts, Diana Napier, Janine Tugonon, Ian Nelson, Rob Cohen, Madame Sul-Te-Wan, Randolph Mantooth.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 31 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on March 31, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 6, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Cyprus approximately on 1425. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 21, 1948 – Art Hindle, Canadian actor and director; March 27, 1969 – Victoria O'Keefe, English actress (d. 1990); April 23, 1948 – Serge Thériault, Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,371