Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of March 1909 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 6, 1909 was a Saturday and it was the 65th day of the year 1909. It was the 10th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1909 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 14 days left before your next birthday. You will be 110 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,163 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,388 days or 36.65 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,361 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 12, 1940.
If a dog named Adi - a Polish Lowland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 510 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Adi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Adi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Furry Lewis
- 1940Joanna Miles
- 1946David Gilmour
- 1947Judy Loe
- 1947Killer Khan
- 1947Rob Reiner
- 1959Tom Arnold
- 1974Beanie Sigel
- 1978Lara Cox
- 1987Hannah Taylor-Gordon
View the complete list of March 6 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 6.
- 1619Cyrano de Bergerac, French author and playwright (d. 1655)
- 1823Charles I of Württemberg (d. 1891)
- 1903Empress Kōjun of Japan (d. 2000)
- 1936Choummaly Sayasone, Laotian politician, 5th President of Laos
- 1947Kiki Dee, English singer-songwriter
- 1953Madhav Kumar Nepal, Nepali banker and politician, 34th Prime Minister of Nepal
- 1954Joey DeMaio, American bass player and songwriter (Manowar)
- 1978Lara Cox, Australian actress
- 1987Kevin-Prince Boateng, Ghanaian-German footballer
- 1989Agnieszka Radwańska, Polish tennis player
View the complete list of March 6 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1454Thirteen Years’ War: Delegates of the Prussian Confederation pledge allegiance to King Casimir IV of Poland who agrees to commit his forces in aiding the Confederation’s struggle for independence from the Teutonic Knights.
- 1820The Missouri Compromise is signed into law by President James Monroe. The compromise allows Missouri to enter the Union as a slave state, brings Maine into the Union as a free state, and makes the rest of the northern part of the Louisiana Purchase territory slavery-free.
- 1836Texas Revolution: Battle of the Alamo – After a thirteen-day siege by an army of 3,000 Mexican troops, the 187 Texas volunteers, including frontiersman Davy Crockett and colonel Jim Bowie, defending the Alamo are killed and the fort is captured.
- 1882The Serbian kingdom is re-founded.
- 1899Bayer registers “Aspirin” as a trademark.
- 1943Norman Rockwell published Freedom from Want in the The Saturday Evening Post with a matching essay by Carlos Bulosan as part of the Four Freedoms series.
- 1964Nation of Islam leader Elijah Muhammad officially gives boxing champion Cassius Clay the name Muhammad Ali.
- 1967Joseph Stalin’s daughter Svetlana Alliluyeva defects to the United States.
- 1970An explosion at the Weather Underground safe house in Greenwich Village kills three.
- 1975For the first time the Zapruder film of the assassination of John F. Kennedy is shown in motion to a national TV audience by Robert J. Groden and Dick Gregory.
View the complete list of March 6 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Drizzle Altos? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 6, and 1909 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Aya Endō, Charles Bickford, Alexis Georgoulis, Rosalie Crutchley, Vlassis Bonatsos, Jack Nitzsche, Judith Holofernes, Nazriya Nazim, Gerald Anderson, Ray Combs.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 6 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 6, 1909.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th March 1909 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 7, 1905. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +126. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 30, 1930. Your incompatibility score is -127. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1825. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 19,259 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 9,591 times in the year 1909. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 6, 1909. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 65th day of 1909
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 10th Saturday of 1909
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 14 days
- Age on next birthday: 110 years old
- Days since birth: 40,163 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,388 days
- Years spent sleeping: 36.65 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,361
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 12, 1940
- Age in dog years: 510 dog years old using a Polish Lowland Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: April 7, 1905 (+126)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 30, 1930 (-127)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 19,259 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 9,591 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 26, 1972 – Jon Reep, American comedian and actor; November 17, 1942 – Bob Gaudio, American singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (The Four Seasons); May 23, 1987 – Gracie Otto, Australian actress, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,794