Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of March 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 6, 1920 was a Saturday and it was the 66th day of the year 1920. It was the 10th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 50 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,109 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,036 days or 32.95 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,222 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 13, 1951.
If a dog named Scruffie - a Labradoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 491 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Scruffie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Scruffie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Frankie Howerd
- 1926Andrzej Wajda
- 1932Jean Boht
- 1944Mary Wilson
- 1945Angelo Castro, Jr.
- 1946David Gilmour
- 1948Stephen Schwartz
- 1972Shaquille O'Neal
- 1976Ken Anderson
- 1984Edmund Yeo
View the complete list of March 6 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 6.
- 1779Antoine-Henri Jomini, French general (d. 1869)
- 1898Gus Sonnenberg, American football player and wrestler (d. 1944)
- 1936Marion Barry, American politician, 2nd Mayor of the District of Columbia (d. 2014)
- 1947Judy Loe, English actress
- 1947Killer Khan, Japanese wrestler and actor
- 1953Jay Ilagan, Filipino actor (d. 1992)
- 1959Tom Arnold, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1974Guy Garvey, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Elbow)
- 1986Jake Arrieta, American baseball player
- 1989Agnieszka Radwańska, Polish tennis player
View the complete list of March 6 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 961Byzantine conquest of Chandax by Nikephoros Phokas, end of the Emirate of Crete
- 1857The Supreme Court of the United States rules in the Dred Scott v. Sandford case.
- 1882The Serbian kingdom is re-founded.
- 1945World War II: Cologne is captured by American Troops.
- 1962Ash Wednesday Storm of 1962 begins on the mid-Atlantic coast of the United States.
- 1964Nation of Islam leader Elijah Muhammad officially gives boxing champion Cassius Clay the name Muhammad Ali.
- 1968Three rebels are executed by Rhodesia, the first executions since UDI, prompting international condemnation.
- 1981After 19 years of presenting the CBS Evening News, Walter Cronkite signs off for the last time.
- 1990Ed Yielding and Joseph T. Vida set the transcontinental speed record flying a SR-71 Blackbird from Los Angeles to Virginia in 64 minutes, averaging 2,124 mph.
- 2008A suicide bomber kills 68 people (including first responders) in Baghdad on the same day that a gunman kills eight students in Jerusalem.
View the complete list of March 6 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 6, and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Trisha Goddard, James Hunter, Forrest Kline, Rona Nishliu, Julianna Guill, Jamie Renée Smith, Kelvin Kwan, Annett Louisan, Robert Webb, Danny Trejo.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 6 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 6, 1920.
Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th March 1920 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 13, 1916. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +134. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 20, 1944. Your incompatibility score is -113. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 1800. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,980 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,913 times in the year 1920. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 6, 1920. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 66th day of 1920
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 10th Saturday of 1920
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 50 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 36,109 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,036 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.95 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,222
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 13, 1951
- Age in dog years: 491 dog years old using a Labradoodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: September 13, 1916 (+134)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 20, 1944 (-113)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,980 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,913 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 5, 1955 – Penn Jillette, American magician, actor, and author; August 1, 1973 – Kris Holden-Ried, Canadian actor; June 30, 1944 – Terry Funk, American wrestler and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,735