Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of March 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 6, 1959 was a Friday and it was the 65th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,595 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 731 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Tazzy - a English Toy Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 256 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tazzy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tazzy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1882Guy Kibbee
- 1900Gina Cigna
- 1917Frankie Howerd
- 1953Phil Alvin
- 1963D. L. Hughley
- 1964Yvette Wilson
- 1967Shuler Hensley
- 1984Edmund Yeo
- 1988Isabelle Daza
- 1991Tyler, The Creator
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 6.
- 1724Henry Laurens, British-American merchant and politician, 5th President of the Continental Congress (d. 1792)
- 1923Wes Montgomery, American guitarist and songwriter (Montgomery Brothers) (d. 1968)
- 1927William J. Bell, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2005)
- 1938Keishu Tanaka, Japanese politician, 17th Japanese Minister of Justice
- 1963D. L. Hughley, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1971Darrick Martin, American basketball player and coach
- 1973Greg Ostertag, American basketball player
- 1978Sage Rosenfels, American football player
- 1986Francisco Cervelli, Italian baseball player
- 1993Andrés Rentería, Colombian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 845Execution of the 42 Martyrs of Amorium at Samarra
- 1834York, Upper Canada is incorporated as Toronto.
- 1836Texas Revolution: Battle of the Alamo – After a thirteen-day siege by an army of 3,000 Mexican troops, the 187 Texas volunteers, including frontiersman Davy Crockett and colonel Jim Bowie, defending the Alamo are killed and the fort is captured.
- 1869Dmitri Mendeleev presents the first periodic table to the Russian Chemical Society.
- 1943Norman Rockwell published Freedom from Want in the The Saturday Evening Post with a matching essay by Carlos Bulosan as part of the Four Freedoms series.
- 1953Georgy Malenkov succeeds Joseph Stalin as Premier of the Soviet Union and First Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union.
- 1962Ash Wednesday Storm of 1962 begins on the mid-Atlantic coast of the United States.
- 1965Premier Tom Playford of South Australia loses power after 27 years in office.
- 1968Three rebels are executed by Rhodesia, the first executions since UDI, prompting international condemnation.
- 1981After 19 years of presenting the CBS Evening News, Walter Cronkite signs off for the last time.
View the complete list of historical events for March 6.
Curious about this Pistachio? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 6 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Benny Chan, Alannah Myles, Pete Wiggs, Chad Michael Murray, Sandy Johnson, Simon Pegg, Maximilian Schell, Dante Carver, Magda Gabor, Rachel Bright.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 6 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 6, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Venus by Frankie Avalon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 9, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 4, 1991 – Kathryn Prescott, English actress; August 17, 1978 – Jelena Karleuša, Serbian singer and dancer; May 18, 1911 – Big Joe Turner, American singer (d. 1985).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,212