Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of March 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 6, 1959 was a Friday and it was the 65th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 231 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,684 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 734 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Kovi - a Alaskan Malamute breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 320 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kovi will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Kovi will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Joanna Miles
- 1947Killer Khan
- 1947Rob Reiner
- 1964Skip Ewing
- 1964Yvette Wilson
- 1968Moira Kelly
- 1973Trent Willmon
- 1976Ken Anderson
- 1977Bubba Sparxxx
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 6.
- 1884Molla Mallory, Norwegian-American tennis player (d. 1959)
- 1899U Ba Khin, Burmese Vipassanā meditation teacher (d. 1971)
- 1933Ted Abernathy, American baseball player (d. 2004)
- 1936Bob Akin, American race car driver and journalist (d. 2002)
- 1941Marilyn Strathern, Welsh anthropologist and academic
- 1972Jaret Reddick, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Bowling For Soup and People on Vacation)
- 1975Yannick Nézet-Séguin, Canadian pianist and conductor
- 1977Bubba Sparxxx, American rapper
- 1986Jake Arrieta, American baseball player
- 1986Traphik, American rapper and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 12 BCThe Roman Emperor Augustus is named Pontifex Maximus, incorporating the position into that of the Emperor.
- 1788The First Fleet arrives at Norfolk Island in order to found a convict settlement.
- 1836Texas Revolution: Battle of the Alamo – After a thirteen-day siege by an army of 3,000 Mexican troops, the 187 Texas volunteers, including frontiersman Davy Crockett and colonel Jim Bowie, defending the Alamo are killed and the fort is captured.
- 1957Ghana becomes the first Sub-Saharan country to gain independence from the British
- 1962Ash Wednesday Storm of 1962 begins on the mid-Atlantic coast of the United States.
- 1964Constantine II becomes King of Greece.
- 1964Nation of Islam leader Elijah Muhammad officially gives boxing champion Cassius Clay the name Muhammad Ali.
- 1968The first of the East L.A. walkouts take place at several high schools.
- 1987The British ferry MS Herald of Free Enterprise capsizes in about 90 seconds killing 193.
- 1990Ed Yielding and Joseph T. Vida set the transcontinental speed record flying a SR-71 Blackbird from Los Angeles to Virginia in 64 minutes, averaging 2,124 mph.
View the complete list of historical events for March 6.
Curious about this Amethyst? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 6 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Guillaume, Marcella Detroit, Don Franklin, Shindong, Claire Danes, Luke Kelly, Travie McCoy, Deryck Whibley, Cara Duff-MacCormick, Sissy Spacek.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 6 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 6, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Venus by Frankie Avalon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 9, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 1, 1981 – Rupert Friend, English actor, producer, and screenwriter; September 3, 1987 – Chris Fountain, English actor; September 29, 1990 – Doug Brochu, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,199