Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of March 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 6, 1979 was a Tuesday and it was the 65th day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 200 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,045 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 476 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Louise Latimer
- 1947Judy Loe
- 1947Killer Khan
- 1962Luis Raúl
- 1964Skip Ewing
- 1966Alan Davies
- 1976Ken Anderson
- 1987Hannah Taylor-Gordon
- 1991Tyler, The Creator
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 6.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 6.
- 1910Ejler Bille, Danish sculptor and painter (d. 2004)
- 1920Lewis Gilbert, English director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1932Jean Boht, English actress
- 1939Kit Bond, American lawyer and politician, 47th Governor of Missouri
- 1947Judy Loe, English actress
- 1947Rob Reiner, American actor, director, and producer
- 1947Tony Badger, English historian and academic
- 1972Jaret Reddick, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Bowling For Soup and People on Vacation)
- 1977Bubba Sparxxx, American rapper
- 1993Misaki Momose, Japanese actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 6.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 845Execution of the 42 Martyrs of Amorium at Samarra
- 1820The Missouri Compromise is signed into law by President James Monroe. The compromise allows Missouri to enter the Union as a slave state, brings Maine into the Union as a free state, and makes the rest of the northern part of the Louisiana Purchase territory slavery-free.
- 1857The Supreme Court of the United States rules in the Dred Scott v. Sandford case.
- 1921Portuguese Communist Party is founded as the Portuguese Section of the Communist International.
- 1951The trial of Ethel and Julius Rosenberg begins.
- 1953Georgy Malenkov succeeds Joseph Stalin as Premier of the Soviet Union and First Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union.
- 1965Premier Tom Playford of South Australia loses power after 27 years in office.
- 1967Joseph Stalin’s daughter Svetlana Alliluyeva defects to the United States.
- 1983The first United States Football League game is played.
- 2008A suicide bomber kills 68 people (including first responders) in Baghdad on the same day that a gunman kills eight students in Jerusalem.
View the complete list of historical events for March 6.
Curious about this Kiwi Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 6 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anne Sargent, Nicki Aycox, Marcello Mastroianni, Vanessa Amorosi, Barney Clark, MC Frontalot, Michael Bailey Smith, István Bujtor, Michael Birkett, 2nd Baron Birkett, Jón Gnarr.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 6 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 6, 1979.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 10, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 18, 1952 – Bernie Tormé, Irish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Gillan, Guy McCoy Tormé, and Desperado); January 18, 1973 – Guo Degang, Chinese actor; October 18, 1954 – Arliss Howard, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,079