Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of March 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 6, 1979 was a Tuesday and it was the 65th day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 255 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,990 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 474 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934John Noakes
- 1940Joanna Miles
- 1944Kiri Te Kanawa
- 1963Suzanne Crough
- 1970Gretchen Barretto
- 1976Ken Anderson
- 1980Daniel DeSanto
- 1986Eli Marienthal
- 1991Nicole Fox
- 2001Aryana Engineer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 6.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 6.
- 1779Antoine-Henri Jomini, French general (d. 1869)
- 1917Donald Davidson, American philosopher and academic (d. 2003)
- 1936Marion Barry, American politician, 2nd Mayor of the District of Columbia (d. 2014)
- 1938Keishu Tanaka, Japanese politician, 17th Japanese Minister of Justice
- 1939Kit Bond, American lawyer and politician, 47th Governor of Missouri
- 1941Marilyn Strathern, Welsh anthropologist and academic
- 1954Joey DeMaio, American bass player and songwriter (Manowar)
- 1967Connie Britton, American actress, singer, and producer
- 1969Andrea Elson, American actress
- 1988Agnes Carlsson, Swedish singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 6.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 845Execution of the 42 Martyrs of Amorium at Samarra
- 1820The Missouri Compromise is signed into law by President James Monroe. The compromise allows Missouri to enter the Union as a slave state, brings Maine into the Union as a free state, and makes the rest of the northern part of the Louisiana Purchase territory slavery-free.
- 1921Portuguese Communist Party is founded as the Portuguese Section of the Communist International.
- 1930International Unemployment Day demonstrations globally initiated by the Comintern
- 1943Norman Rockwell published Freedom from Want in the The Saturday Evening Post with a matching essay by Carlos Bulosan as part of the Four Freedoms series.
- 1951The trial of Ethel and Julius Rosenberg begins.
- 1957Ghana becomes the first Sub-Saharan country to gain independence from the British
- 1965Premier Tom Playford of South Australia loses power after 27 years in office.
- 1970An explosion at the Weather Underground safe house in Greenwich Village kills three.
- 1981After 19 years of presenting the CBS Evening News, Walter Cronkite signs off for the last time.
View the complete list of historical events for March 6.
Curious about this White Drizzle Fractus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 6 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maggie Rizer, Stephen Root, Barry Sadler, Maria Minerva, Noah Bean, Belgin Doruk, István Bujtor, Jack Dodson, Tanushree Dutta, Katia Cardenal.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 6 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 6, 1979.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 10, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 4, 1975 – Kim Jung-eun, South Korean actress and singer; February 29, 1968 – Naoko Iijima, Japanese actress and gravure idol; December 14, 1935 – Lee Remick, American actress and singer (d. 1991).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,069