Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of March 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 7, 1968 was a Thursday and it was the 67th day of the year 1968. It was the 10th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 235 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,123 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,374 days or 17.45 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 648 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 14, 1999.
If a dog named Coli - a Standard Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 254 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Coli will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Coli will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Heinz Rühmann
- 1914Lee Young
- 1945John Heard
- 1947Richard Lawson
- 1950Iris Chacón
- 1955Anupam Kher
- 1955Michael Chance
- 1965Jean-Pierre Barda
- 1973Sébastien Izambard
- 1974Larry Bagby
View the complete list of March 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 7.
- 1849Luther Burbank, American botanist and author (d. 1926)
- 1900Evald Aav, Estonian composer and conductor (d. 1939)
- 1929Dan Jacobson, South African-English author and critic (d. 2014)
- 1934Nari Contractor, Indian cricketer and coach
- 1942Michael Eisner, American businessman
- 1946Clive Gillinson, Indian-English cellist and educator
- 1950Iris Chacón, Puerto Rican actress, singer, and dancer
- 1959Donna Murphy, American actress and singer
- 1968Raju Sundaram, Indian actor and choreographer
- 1990Choi Jong-hoon, South Korean singer-songwriter and guitarist (F.T. Island)
View the complete list of March 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Lilly’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1573A peace treaty is signed between the Ottoman Empire and the Republic of Venice, ending the Ottoman–Venetian War (1570–73) and leaving Cyprus in Ottoman hands.
- 1814Emperor Napoleon I of France wins the Battle of Craonne.
- 1862American Civil War: Union forces defeat Confederate troops at the Pea Ridge in northwestern Arkansas.
- 1900The German liner SS Kaiser Wilhelm der Grosse becomes the first ship to send wireless signals to shore.
- 1914Prince William of Wied arrives in Albania to begin his reign as King.
- 1951Korean War: Operation Ripper – United Nations troops led by General Matthew Ridgway begin an assault against Chinese forces.
- 1987Lieyu Massacre: Taiwanese military massacre of 19 unarmed Vietnamese refugees at Donggang, Lieyu, Kinmen.
- 1989Iran and the United Kingdom break diplomatic relations after a row over Salman Rushdie and his controversial novel, The Satanic Verses.
- 2009The Kepler space observatory, designed to discover Earth-like planets orbiting other stars, is launched.
- 2009The Real Irish Republican Army kills two British soldiers and two civilians at Massereene Barracks, the first British military deaths in Northern Ireland since the end of The Troubles.
View the complete list of March 7 historical events.
Curious about this Pure White Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 7, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brooke Satchwell, William Windom, Regina Belle, Chantal Janzen, Aya Hirano, Desmond Pringle, Jordin Sparks, Gioacchino Conti, Maria Schell, Grey Ghost.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 7 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 7, 1968.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th March 1968 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 17, 1995. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +133. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 10, 1976. Your score is -162. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Love is Blue by Paul Mauriat as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 9, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1250. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 7th March 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 7, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 67th day of 1968
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 10th Thursday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 235 days
- Age on next birthday: 53 years old
- Days since birth: 19,123 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,374 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.45 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 648
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 14, 1999
- Age in dog years: 254 dog years old using a Standard Schnauzer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: January 17, 1995 (+133)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 10, 1976 (-162)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: Love is Blue by Paul Mauriat (March 9, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.III.MCMLXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 17, 1926 – Jack McDuff, American singer and organist (d. 2001); December 9, 1950 – Joan Armatrading, Caribbean-English singer-songwriter and guitarist; May 26, 1937 – Manorama, Indian actress and singer (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,016