Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of March 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 7, 2006 was a Tuesday and it was the 66th day of the year 2006. It was the 10th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 47 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,701 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,567 days or 4.29 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 159 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on November 13, 2037.
If a dog named Gingerpi - a Doberman Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 82 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gingerpi will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Gingerpi will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1873Madame Sul-Te-Wan
- 1914Lee Young
- 1950Iris Chacón
- 1958Rik Mayall
- 1972Jang Dong-gun
- 1972Maxim Roy
- 1980Laura Prepon
- 1982Erika Yamakawa
- 1984Rachel Rice
- 1990Choi Jong-hoon
View the complete list of March 7 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 7.
- 1857Julius Wagner-Jauregg, Austrian physician and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1940)
- 1904Ivar Ballangrud, Norwegian speed skater (d. 1969)
- 1938David Baltimore, American biologist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1943Chris White, English bass player and songwriter (The Zombies)
- 1945Elizabeth Moon, American author
- 1951Jeff Burroughs, American baseball player and coach
- 1955Anupam Kher, Indian actor, singer, director, and producer
- 1955Michael Chance, English singer
- 1959Nick Searcy, American actor
- 1996Liam Donnelly, Northern Irish footballer
View the complete list of March 7 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 321Emperor Constantine I decrees that the dies Solis Invicti (sun-day) is the day of rest in the Empire.
- 1573A peace treaty is signed between the Ottoman Empire and the Republic of Venice, ending the Ottoman–Venetian War (1570–73) and leaving Cyprus in Ottoman hands.
- 1827Brazilian marines unsuccessfully attack the temporary naval base of Carmen de Patagones, Argentina.
- 1902Second Boer War: In the Battle of Tweebosch, a Boer commando led by Koos de la Rey inflicts the biggest defeat upon the British since the beginning of the war.
- 1912Roald Amundsen announces that his expedition had reached the South Pole on December 14, 1911.
- 1914Prince William of Wied arrives in Albania to begin his reign as King.
- 1945World War II: American troops seize the Ludendorff Bridge over the Rhine river at Remagen.
- 1968Vietnam War: The United States and South Vietnamese military begin Operation Truong Cong Dinh to root out Viet Cong forces from the area surrounding Mỹ Tho.
- 1971Sheikh Mujibur Rahman delivers his historic speech at Suhrawardy Udyan.
- 2009The Real Irish Republican Army kills two British soldiers and two civilians at Massereene Barracks, the first British military deaths in Northern Ireland since the end of The Troubles.
View the complete list of March 7 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 7, and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chuck Lorre, Frances Reid, André Hennicke, Jonathan Dayton, Johnny Ace, Omero Mumba, Sylvia Sidney, Roger Donaldson, Sheryl Lee Ralph, Inger Stevens.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 7 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on March 7, 2006.
Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th March 2006 is Jonquil for affection.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,551,263,534. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You’re Beautiful by James Blunt as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 11, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1175. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,657,397 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2006. The estimated number of babies born on 7th March 2006 is 371,664. That’s equivalent to 258 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 21,400 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,841 times in the year 2006. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 7, 2006. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 66th day of 2006
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 10th Tuesday of 2006
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 47 days
- Age on next birthday: 13 years old
- Days since birth: 4,701 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,567 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.29 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 159
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 13, 2037
- Age in dog years: 82 dog years old using a Doberman Pinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- 2006 world population: 6,551,263,534
- Number one song: You’re Beautiful by James Blunt (March 11, 2006)
- Babies born in 2006: 135,657,397
- Babies born in 2006 every day: 371,664
- Babies born in 2006 every minute: 258
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 21,400 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,841 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 2, 1975 – MC Chris, American rapper, actor, and screenwriter; January 1, 1917 – Albert Mol, Dutch actor and author (d. 2004); April 1, 1952 – Annette O'Toole, American actress, singer, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,855