Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1943 was a Tuesday and it was the 68th day of the year 1943. It was the 10th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 50 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,709 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,236 days or 25.29 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 938 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 15, 1974.
If a dog named Rocky Ransom - a Small Munsterlander Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 357 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rocky Ransom will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Rocky Ransom will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Dimitris Horn
- 1930Taina Elg
- 1933Lloyd Price
- 1934Del Close
- 1958Jack Kenny
- 1969Stefie Shock
- 1975Chaske Spencer
- 1987Bow Wow
- 1991Brenna O'Brien
View the complete list of March 9 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1915Johnnie Johnson, English air marshal and pilot (d. 2001)
- 1928Gerald Bull, Canadian engineer and academic (d. 1990)
- 1934Marlene Streit, Canadian-American golfer
- 1956Mark Dantonio, American football player and coach
- 1959Lonny Price, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1962Pete Wishart, Scottish singer and politician (Big Country and Runrig)
- 1964Steve Wilkos, American police officer and talk show host
- 1972Spencer Howson, Australian radio host
- 1984Joe Gilgun, English actor
- 1988Alodia Gosiengfiao, Filipino model, actress, and singer
View the complete list of March 9 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 141 BCLiu Che, posthumously known as Emperor Wu of Han, assumes the throne over the Han dynasty of China.
- 1566David Rizzio, private secretary to Mary, Queen of Scots, is murdered in the Palace of Holyroodhouse, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- 1811Paraguayan forces defeat Manuel Belgrano at the Battle of Tacuarí.
- 1916Mexican Revolution: Pancho Villa leads nearly 500 Mexican raiders in an attack against the border town of Columbus, New Mexico.
- 1944World War II: Japanese troops counter-attack American forces on Hill 700 in Bougainville in a battle that would last five days.
- 1946Bolton Wanderers stadium disaster at Burnden Park, Bolton, England, kills 33 and injures hundreds more.
- 1959The Barbie doll makes its debut at the American International Toy Fair in New York.
- 1976Forty-two people die in the 1976 Cavalese cable car disaster, the worst cable-car accident to date.
- 1977The Hanafi Siege: In a thirty-nine-hour standoff, armed Hanafi Muslims seize three Washington, D.C., buildings, killing two and taking 149 hostage.
- 1991Massive demonstrations are held against Slobodan Milošević in Belgrade.
View the complete list of March 9 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Pink Velvet Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9, and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Florence La Badie, Inga Swenson, Brad Wilk, Jessie O'Donohue, Vincent Irizarry, Jennifer Lopez, Marielle Jaffe, Takahiro Moriuchi, Alyssa Miller, Jenn Korbee.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 9, 1943.
Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th March 1943 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 6, 1943. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +126. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 29, 1957. Your incompatibility score is -119. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1825. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,169 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 80,258 times in the year 1943. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 9, 1943. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 68th day of 1943
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 10th Tuesday of 1943
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 50 days
- Age on next birthday: 76 years old
- Days since birth: 27,709 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,236 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.29 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 938
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 15, 1974
- Age in dog years: 357 dog years old using a Small Munsterlander Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: March 6, 1943 (+126)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 29, 1957 (-119)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,169 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 80,258 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 17, 1979 – Ryan Key, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Yellowcard and Craig's Brother); July 26, 1933 – Lance Percival, English actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 2015); July 20, 1954 – Jay Jay French, American guitarist and producer (Twisted Sister).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,794