Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1961 was a Thursday and it was the 68th day of the year 1961. It was the 10th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 350 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,200 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,067 days or 19.35 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 718 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 15, 1992.
If a dog named Stella Kerr - a Neapolitan Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 315 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Stella Kerr will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Stella Kerr will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Will Geer
- 1918Mickey Spillane
- 1921Carl Betz
- 1948Chris Thompson
- 1951Zakir Hussain
- 1969Stefie Shock
- 1979Melina Perez
- 1988Alodia Gosiengfiao
- 1989Kim Tae-yeon
View the complete list of March 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1923Walter Kohn, Austrian-American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1933Mel Lastman, Canadian businessman and politician, 62nd Mayor of Toronto
- 1950Danny Sullivan, American race car driver and sportscaster
- 1951Zakir Hussain, Indian tabla player, composer, and actor
- 1956Mark Dantonio, American football player and coach
- 1965Benito Santiago, Puerto Rican baseball player
- 1971Diego Torres, Argentinian singer-songwriter and actor
- 1971Emmanuel Lewis, American actor and singer
- 1972Spencer Howson, Australian radio host
- 1976Yamila Diaz-Rahi, Argentinian model and actress
View the complete list of March 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1500The fleet of Pedro Álvares Cabral leaves Lisbon for the Indies. The fleet will discover Brazil which lies within boundaries granted to Portugal in the Treaty of Tordesillas.
- 1566David Rizzio, private secretary to Mary, Queen of Scots, is murdered in the Palace of Holyroodhouse, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- 1862American Civil War: The USS Monitor and CSS Virginia fight to a draw in the Battle of Hampton Roads, the first battle between two ironclad warships.
- 1925Pink’s War: The first Royal Air Force operation conducted independently of the British Army or Royal Navy begins.
- 1944World War II: Soviet Army planes attack Tallinn, Estonia.
- 1960Dr. Belding Hibbard Scribner implants for the first time a shunt he invented into a patient, which allows the patient to receive hemodialysis on a regular basis.
- 1976Forty-two people die in the 1976 Cavalese cable car disaster, the worst cable-car accident to date.
- 1989Financially troubled Eastern Air Lines files for bankruptcy.
- 2011Space Shuttle Discovery makes its final landing after 39 flights.
- 2015Two helicopters collided near Villa Castelli, Argentina killing 10 people.
View the complete list of March 9 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9, and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jessica Hahn, Martin Moran, Gretchen Mol, Richard Leacock, John Nettles, John McConnell, Lance Krall, Akihiro Miwa, Harve Bennett, Patricia Brake.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 9, 1961.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th March 1961 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 6, 1988. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +121. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 12, 1945. Your incompatibility score is -140. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,083,966,929. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Pony Time by Chubby Checker as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 13, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1825. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 109,557,830 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1961. The estimated number of babies born on 9th March 1961 is 300,158. That’s equivalent to 208 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 47,676 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 86,922 times in the year 1961. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 9, 1961. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 68th day of 1961
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 10th Thursday of 1961
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 350 days
- Age on next birthday: 59 years old
- Days since birth: 21,200 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,067 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.35 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 718
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 15, 1992
- Age in dog years: 315 dog years old using a Neapolitan Mastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: July 6, 1988 (+121)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 12, 1945 (-140)
- 1961 world population: 3,083,966,929
- Number one song: Pony Time by Chubby Checker (March 13, 1961)
- Babies born in 1961: 109,557,830
- Babies born in 1961 every day: 300,158
- Babies born in 1961 every minute: 208
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 47,676 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 86,922 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1961 – Penny Johnson Jerald, American actress; July 31, 1957 – Dirk Blocker, American actor; August 28, 1940 – Ken Jenkins, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,085