Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1979 was a Friday and it was the 68th day of the year 1979. It was the 10th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 276 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,065 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,022 days or 13.75 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 511 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 15, 2010.
If a dog named Beckford - a Papillon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 184 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Beckford will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Beckford will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Thore Skogman
- 1933Lloyd Price
- 1942John Cale
- 1944Paola Quattrini
- 1946Warren Skaaren
- 1964Juliette Binoche
- 1971Emmanuel Lewis
- 1983Bobby Campo
- 1986Brittany Snow
- 1994Angeli Gonzales
View the complete list of March 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1890Rupert Balfe, Australian footballer and lieutenant (d. 1915)
- 1905Gerard Helders, Dutch jurist and politician, Dutch Minister of Colonial Affairs (d. 2013)
- 1920Franjo Mihalić, Croatian-Serbian runner and coach (d. 2015)
- 1945Robert Calvert, English singer-songwriter and playwright (Hawkwind) (d. 1988)
- 1964Juliette Binoche, French actress and dancer
- 1969Kimberly Guilfoyle, American lawyer and journalist
- 1975Didiayer Snyder, Australian model, author, and interior designer
- 1976Yamila Diaz-Rahi, Argentinian model and actress
- 1990YG, American rapper
- 1993Larnell Cole, English footballer
View the complete list of March 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Diana’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 632The Farewell Sermon (Khutbah, Khutbatul Wada') of the Islamic prophet Muhammad.
- 1566David Rizzio, private secretary to Mary, Queen of Scots, is murdered in the Palace of Holyroodhouse, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- 1796Napoléon Bonaparte marries his first wife, Joséphine de Beauharnais.
- 1896Prime Minister Francesco Crispi resigns following the Italian defeat at the Battle of Adwa.
- 1916Mexican Revolution: Pancho Villa leads nearly 500 Mexican raiders in an attack against the border town of Columbus, New Mexico.
- 1925Pink’s War: The first Royal Air Force operation conducted independently of the British Army or Royal Navy begins.
- 1933Great Depression: President Franklin D. Roosevelt submits the Emergency Banking Act to Congress, the first of his New Deal policies.
- 1989Financially troubled Eastern Air Lines files for bankruptcy.
- 1997Comet Hale–Bopp: Observers in China, Mongolia and eastern Siberia are treated to a rare double feature as an eclipse permits Hale-Bopp to be seen during the day.
- 2011Space Shuttle Discovery makes its final landing after 39 flights.
View the complete list of March 9 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9, and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: George Claydon, Martin Gore, Hayden Panettiere, Harve Bennett, Jean-Pierre Ferland, Zelda Williams, Ai Kayano, Akina Minami, Shin Nagahama, Isshin Chiba.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on March 9, 1979.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th March 1979 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 24, 1954. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +134. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 27, 1965. Your score is -128. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,379,013,942. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 10, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1175. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 123,688,258 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1979. The estimated number of babies born on 9th March 1979 is 338,872. That’s equivalent to 235 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,718 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,733 times in the year 1979. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 9, 1979. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 68th day of 1979
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 10th Friday of 1979
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 276 days
- Age on next birthday: 42 years old
- Days since birth: 15,065 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,022 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.75 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 511
- Next full moon: July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 15, 2010
- Age in dog years: 184 dog years old using a Papillon breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: November 24, 1954 (+134)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 27, 1965 (-128)
- 1979 world population: 4,379,013,942
- Number one song: I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor (March 10, 1979)
- Babies born in 1979: 123,688,258
- Babies born in 1979 every day: 338,872
- Babies born in 1979 every minute: 235
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,718 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,733 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.III.MCMLXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 19, 1931 – Manolo Escobar, Spanish singer and actor (d. 2013); August 10, 1940 – Bobby Hatfield, American singer-songwriter (The Righteous Brothers) (d. 2003); October 24, 1925 – Bob Azzam, Egyptian-Monacan singer (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,088