Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 2012 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 2012 was a Friday and it was the 69th day of the year 2012. It was the 10th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2012 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 39 days left before your next birthday. You will be 11 years old when that day comes. There have been 3,978 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,326 days or 3.63 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 134 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on November 16, 2043.
If a dog named Chilindrina - a Bolognese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 60 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chilindrina will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Chilindrina will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Mickey Spillane
- 1921Carl Betz
- 1945Robin Trower
- 1949Tapani Kansa
- 1969Stefie Shock
- 1971Emmanuel Lewis
- 1975Chaske Spencer
- 1984Joe Gilgun
- 1986Brittany Snow
- 1991Brenna O'Brien
View the complete list of March 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1568Aloysius Gonzaga, Italian saint (d. 1591)
- 1909Derk Bodde, American sinologist and historian (d. 2003)
- 1919Cengiz Dağcı, Ukrainian author and poet (d. 2011)
- 1931Sam Williams, American football player (d. 2013)
- 1947Keri Hulme, New Zealand author and poet
- 1968Youri Djorkaeff, French footballer
- 1972Jean Louisa Kelly, American actress and singer
- 1975Chaske Spencer, American actor
- 1990Daley Blind, Dutch footballer
- 1990YG, American rapper
View the complete list of March 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kathleen’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 632The Farewell Sermon (Khutbah, Khutbatul Wada') of the Islamic prophet Muhammad.
- 1009First known mention of Lithuania, in the annals of the monastery of Quedlinburg.
- 1842The first documented discovery of gold in California occurs at Rancho San Francisco, six years before the California Gold Rush.
- 1847Mexican–American War: The first large-scale amphibious assault in U.S. history is launched in the Siege of Veracruz.
- 1896Prime Minister Francesco Crispi resigns following the Italian defeat at the Battle of Adwa.
- 1945World War II: A coup d'état by Japanese forces in French Indochina removes the French from power.
- 1946Bolton Wanderers stadium disaster at Burnden Park, Bolton, England, kills 33 and injures hundreds more.
- 1961Sputnik 9 successfully launches, carrying a human dummy nicknamed Ivan Ivanovich, and demonstrating that Soviet Union was ready to begin human spaceflight.
- 1989Financially troubled Eastern Air Lines files for bankruptcy.
- 1997Comet Hale–Bopp: Observers in China, Mongolia and eastern Siberia are treated to a rare double feature as an eclipse permits Hale-Bopp to be seen during the day.
View the complete list of March 9 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9, and 2012 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Aaron Carter, Mary Anderson, Willie Tee, Viveca Lindfors, Wendy Crewson, Carroll O'Connor, Yoshiko Yamaguchi, Juan Formell, Aisha Tyler, Freddie Scott.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on March 9, 2012.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th March 2012 is Jonquil for affection.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 7,013,871,313. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You) by Kelly Clarkson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 10, 2012). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1250. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 140,052,895 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2012. The estimated number of babies born on 9th March 2012 is 382,658. That’s equivalent to 266 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Sophia. This name was given to 22,304 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 19,069 times in the year 2012. Any chance you are Sophia or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 9, 2012. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 69th day of 2012
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 10th Friday of 2012
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2025: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 39 days
- Age on next birthday: 11 years old
- Days since birth: 3,978 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,326 days
- Years spent sleeping: 3.63 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 134
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 16, 2043
- Age in dog years: 60 dog years old using a Bolognese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- 2012 world population: 7,013,871,313
- Number one song: Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You) by Kelly Clarkson (March 10, 2012)
- Babies born in 2012: 140,052,895
- Babies born in 2012 every day: 382,658
- Babies born in 2012 every minute: 266
- Popular girl’s name: Sophia – 22,304 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 19,069 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.III.MMXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 11, 1988 – Yui Aragaki, Japanese actress and singer; August 10, 1989 – Brenton Thwaites, Australian actor; June 2, 1937 – Jimmy Jones, American singer-songwriter (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,989