Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of May 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 1, 2005 was a Sunday and it was the 121st day of the year 2005. It was the 18th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 98 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,111 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,037 days or 5.58 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 207 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 16 at 16:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 7, 2037.
If a dog named Roofus - a Schnoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 104 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Roofus will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Roofus will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Kurt Vespermann
- 1917Danielle Darrieux
- 1924Big Maybelle
- 1930Little Walter
- 1939Judy Collins
- 1945Carson Whitsett
- 1954Ray Parker, Jr.
- 1976Violante Placido
- 1988Anushka Sharma
- 1990Caitlin Stasey
View the complete list of May 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 1.
- 1582Marco da Gagliano, Italian composer (d. 1643)
- 1735Jan Hendrik van Kinsbergen, Dutch admiral and philanthropist (d. 1819)
- 1827Jules Breton, French painter (d. 1906)
- 1924Art Fleming, American actor and game show host (d. 1995)
- 1930Richard Riordan, American lieutenant and politician, 39th Mayor of Los Angeles
- 1940Bobbie Ann Mason, American author and critic
- 1946Joanna Lumley, English actress, voice-over artist, author and activist
- 1952Kim Lewison, English lawyer and judge
- 1982Darijo Srna, Croatian footballer
- 1988Anushka Sharma, Indian model, actress, and producer
View the complete list of May 1 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jay’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 524King Sigismund of Burgundy is executed at Orléans after an 8-year reign and is succeeded by his brother Godomar.
- 1328Wars of Scottish Independence end: By the Treaty of Edinburgh–Northampton the Kingdom of England recognises the Kingdom of Scotland as an independent state.
- 1846The few remaining Mormons left in Nauvoo, Illinois, formally dedicate the Nauvoo Temple.
- 1885The original Chicago Board of Trade Building opens for business.
- 1893The World’s Columbian Exposition opens in Chicago.
- 1933The Humanist Manifesto I published.
- 1957Thirty-four people are killed when a Vickers Viking airliner crashes in Hampshire England.
- 1970Protests erupt in Seattle, following the announcement by U.S. President Richard Nixon that U.S. Forces in Vietnam would pursue enemy troops into Cambodia, a neutral country.
- 1983Greek composer Mikis Theodorakis is awarded the Lenin Peace Prize.
- 2011Pope John Paul II is beatified by his successor, Pope Benedict XVI.
View the complete list of May 1 historical events.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 1, and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Muddy Waters, Christine Pascal, Caroline Cossey, Pamela Des Barres, Haskell Wexler, Tupele Dorgu, Sotelúm, Geoffrey Holder, Junior Braithwaite, Jenna Fischer.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 1 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 1, 2005.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st May 2005 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,473,044,732. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 7, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 134,721,058 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2005. The estimated number of babies born on 1st May 2005 is 369,099. That’s equivalent to 256 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 23,937 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 25,830 times in the year 2005. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 1, 2005. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 121st day of 2005
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 18th Sunday of 2005
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2024: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 98 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 6,111 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,037 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.58 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 207
- Next full moon: February 16 at 16:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 7, 2037
- Age in dog years: 104 dog years old using a Schnoodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- 2005 world population: 6,473,044,732
- Number one song: Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani (May 7, 2005)
- Babies born in 2005: 134,721,058
- Babies born in 2005 every day: 369,099
- Babies born in 2005 every minute: 256
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 23,937 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 25,830 babies
- Roman numerals: I.V.MMV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 26, 1939 – Josephine Tewson, English actress; June 25, 1952 – Tim Finn, New Zealand singer-songwriter (Finn Brothers, Crowded House, and Split Enz); July 27, 1963 – Karrin Allyson, American singer and pianist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,966