Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1935 was a Saturday and it was the 131st day of the year 1935. It was the 19th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 327 days left before your next birthday. You will be 87 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,450 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,483 days or 28.70 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,065 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 17, 1967.
If a dog named Noah - a Neapolitan Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 441 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Noah will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Noah will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1948Shigeru Izumiya
- 1956Theresa Burke
- 1958Dan Ireland
- 1960Gildor Roy
- 1963Masatoshi Hamada
- 1972Anita Hegh
- 1974Benoît Magimel
- 1978Judy Ann Santos
- 1982Cory Monteith
- 1987Lim Seulong
View the complete list of May 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1838Isabelle Bogelot, French philanthropist (d. 1923)
- 1882Joseph Marx, Austrian composer, educator, and critic (d. 1964)
- 1914Haroun Tazieff, French volcanologist and geologist (d. 1998)
- 1928Yaacov Agam, Israeli sculptor
- 1945Floyd Adams, Jr., American publisher and politician, 63rd Mayor of Savannah, Georgia (d. 2014)
- 1956Theresa Burke, Canadian journalist and producer
- 1964Bobby Witt, American baseball player
- 1982Cory Monteith, Canadian actor and singer (d. 2013)
- 1983Steven Sotloff, American-Israeli journalist (d. 2014)
- 1992Thibaut Courtois, Belgian footballer
View the complete list of May 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Karl’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1792Captain Robert Gray becomes the first documented white person to sail into the Columbia River.
- 1812Prime Minister Spencer Perceval is assassinated by John Bellingham in the lobby of the House of Commons, London.
- 1846President James K. Polk asked for and received a Declaration of War against Mexico, starting the Mexican–American War
- 1894Pullman Strike: Four thousand Pullman Palace Car Company workers go on a wildcat strike in Illinois.
- 1953The 1953 Waco tornado outbreak: An F5 tornado hits downtown Waco, Texas, killing 114.
- 1960In Buenos Aires, Argentina, four Israeli Mossad agents capture fugitive Nazi Adolf Eichmann who is living under the alias of Ricardo Klement.
- 1963Racist bombings in Birmingham, Alabama disrupt nonviolence in the Birmingham campaign and precipitate a crisis involving federal troops.
- 1968The Toronto Transit Commission opens the largest expansion of its Bloor–Danforth line, going to Scarborough in the East, and Etobicoke in the West.
- 1985Bradford City stadium fire: Fifty-six spectators die and more than 200 are injured in a flash fire at Valley Parade football ground during a match against Lincoln City in Bradford, England.
- 2000Second Chechen War: Chechen separatists ambush Russian paramilitary forces in the Republic of Ingushetia.
View the complete list of May 11 historical events.
Curious about this Double Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11, and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bailey Hanks, Clarence Ashley, Isaac Bonewits, Shari Ulrich, Ben Fagan, Machiko Ono, Morteza Pashaei, Ewa Sonnet, Marianne Faithfull, Conchita Wurst.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 11, 1935.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th May 1935 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 14, 1925. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +135. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 30, 1959. Your score is -140. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,065 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 56,524 times in the year 1935. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 11, 1935. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 131st day of 1935
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 19th Saturday of 1935
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 327 days
- Age on next birthday: 87 years old
- Days since birth: 31,450 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,483 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.70 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,065
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 17, 1967
- Age in dog years: 441 dog years old using a Neapolitan Mastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: September 14, 1925 (+135)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 30, 1959 (-140)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,065 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 56,524 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.V.MCMXXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 5, 1936 – Dean Stockwell, American actor and singer; April 11, 1965 – Mason Reese, American actor; August 31, 1979 – Simon Neil, Scottish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Biffy Clyro and Marmaduke Duke).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,876