Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1943 was a Tuesday and it was the 131st day of the year 1943. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 109 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,285 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 924 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Mozie - a Labrador Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 388 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mozie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Mozie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Mort Sahl
- 1933Zoran Radmilović
- 1935Kit Lambert
- 1941Eric Burdon
- 1950Sadashiv Amrapurkar
- 1956Theresa Burke
- 1963Masatoshi Hamada
- 1965Greg Dulli
- 1965Monsour del Rosario
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1882Joseph Marx, Austrian composer, educator, and critic (d. 1964)
- 1912Saadat Hasan Manto, Indian-Pakistani author and screenwriter (d. 1955)
- 1925Edward J. King, American football player and politician, 66th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 2006)
- 1952Frances Fisher, English-American actress
- 1952Warren Littlefield, American businessman
- 1958Phil Smyth, Australian basketball player and coach
- 1963Gunilla Carlsson, Swedish politician, 10th Swedish Minister for International Development Cooperation
- 1984Marvin Wijks, Dutch footballer
- 1988Marcel Kittel, German cyclist
- 1989Giovani dos Santos, Mexican footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 868A copy of the Diamond Sutra is printed in China, making it the oldest known dated printed book.
- 1647Peter Stuyvesant arrives in New Amsterdam to replace Willem Kieft as Director-General of New Netherland, the Dutch colonial settlement in present-day New York City.
- 1792Captain Robert Gray becomes the first documented white person to sail into the Columbia River.
- 1820HMS Beagle, the ship that will take Charles Darwin on his scientific voyage, is launched.
- 1846President James K. Polk asked for and received a Declaration of War against Mexico, starting the Mexican–American War
- 1907Thirty-two Shriners are killed when their chartered train derails at a switch near Surf Depot in Lompoc, California.
- 1927The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences is founded.
- 1943World War II: American troops invade Attu Island in the Aleutian Islands in an attempt to expel occupying Japanese forces.
- 1960In Buenos Aires, Argentina, four Israeli Mossad agents capture fugitive Nazi Adolf Eichmann who is living under the alias of Ricardo Klement.
- 1985Bradford City stadium fire: Fifty-six spectators die and more than 200 are injured in a flash fire at Valley Parade football ground during a match against Lincoln City in Bradford, England.
View the complete list of historical events for May 11.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11 and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brian Welch, Rachel York, Mia Wasikowska, Wiz Khalifa, Eric Andersen, Murray Hamilton, Danni Boatwright, James McDaniel, Jolin Tsai, Michael Jackson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 11, 1943.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 6, 1965 – Valérie Benguigui, French actress and director (d. 2013); August 9, 1969 – Smaragda Karydi, Greek actress; May 3, 1990 – Miranda Chartrand, Canadian-English singer (Miranda Chartrand and Adam Nichols).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,185