Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1943 was a Tuesday and it was the 131st day of the year 1943. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 21 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,373 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 927 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Theo - a Black and Tan Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 353 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Theo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Theo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1871Frank Schlesinger
- 1928Marco Ferreri
- 1933Zoran Radmilović
- 1948Shigeru Izumiya
- 1958Christian Brando
- 1963Roark Critchlow
- 1964Tim Blake Nelson
- 1978Judy Ann Santos
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1895William Grant Still, American composer and conductor (d. 1978)
- 1945Floyd Adams, Jr., American publisher and politician, 63rd Mayor of Savannah, Georgia (d. 2014)
- 1955John DeStefano, Jr., American politician, 49th Mayor of New Haven
- 1958Phil Smyth, Australian basketball player and coach
- 1960Jürgen Schult, German discus thrower and trainer
- 1964Bobby Witt, American baseball player
- 1968Wenn V. Deramas, Filipino director and screenwriter
- 1981Dusán Mukics, Slovene journalist, poet, and translator
- 1985Sifow, Japanese singer
- 1988Brad Marchand, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1792Captain Robert Gray becomes the first documented white person to sail into the Columbia River.
- 1820HMS Beagle, the ship that will take Charles Darwin on his scientific voyage, is launched.
- 1907Thirty-two Shriners are killed when their chartered train derails at a switch near Surf Depot in Lompoc, California.
- 1927The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences is founded.
- 1942William Faulkner’s collections of short stories, Go Down, Moses, is published.
- 1987In Baltimore, the first heart–lung transplant takes place. The surgery is performed by Dr. Bruce Reitz of the Stanford University School of Medicine.
- 1987Klaus Barbie goes on trial in Lyon for war crimes committed during World War II.
- 1995More than 170 countries extend the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty indefinitely and without conditions.
- 1996After the aircraft’s departure from Miami, a fire started by improperly handled chemical oxygen generators in the cargo hold of Atlanta-bound ValuJet Flight 592 causes the Douglas DC-9 to crash in the Florida Everglades killing all 110 on board.
- 1998India conducts three underground atomic tests in Pokhran to include a thermonuclear device.
View the complete list of historical events for May 11.
Curious about this Blueberry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11 and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mari Natsuki, Rich Mullins, Kurt Georg Kiesinger, Yuki Ninagawa, Simon Le Bon, Asha Bhosle, James McAvoy, Kathleen Madigan, Yukiko Iwai, Ella Purnell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 11, 1943.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 7, 1940 – Dario Argento, Italian director, producer, and screenwriter; September 9, 1990 – Haley Reinhart, American singer-songwriter and actress; December 15, 1921 – Bob Todd, English actor (d. 1992).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,174