Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1965 was a Tuesday and it was the 131st day of the year 1965. It was the 19th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 111 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,612 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,537 days or 17.90 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 664 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 17, 1997.
If a dog named Rambler - a Otterhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 291 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rambler will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Rambler will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Mort Sahl
- 1933Zoran Radmilović
- 1948Shigeru Izumiya
- 1952Frances Fisher
- 1952Shohreh Aghdashloo
- 1958Christian Brando
- 1965Greg Dulli
- 1974Benoît Magimel
- 1981Austin O'Brien
- 1983Holly Valance
View the complete list of May 11 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1811Jean-Jacques Challet-Venel, Swiss politician (d. 1893)
- 1907Rose Ausländer, Ukrainian-English poet and author (d. 1988)
- 1909Kurt Großkurth, German actor and singer (d. 1975)
- 1928Andrew van der Bijl, Dutch missionary and author
- 1928Marco Ferreri, Italian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1997)
- 1952Mike Lupica, American journalist and author
- 1964John Parrott, English snooker player and sportscaster
- 1970Harold Ford, Jr., American lawyer and politician
- 1980Ernest Vardanean, Armenian-Moldovan political scientist and journalist
- 1983Holly Valance, Australian actress and singer
View the complete list of May 11 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 912Alexander becomes Emperor of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1820HMS Beagle, the ship that will take Charles Darwin on his scientific voyage, is launched.
- 1891The Ōtsu incident: Tsarevich Nicholas Alexandrovich of Imperial Russia (later Nicholas II) suffers a critical head injury during a sword attack by Japanese policeman Tsuda Sanzō. He is rescued by Prince George of Greece and Denmark.
- 1907Thirty-two Shriners are killed when their chartered train derails at a switch near Surf Depot in Lompoc, California.
- 1949Israel joins the United Nations.
- 1953The 1953 Waco tornado outbreak: An F5 tornado hits downtown Waco, Texas, killing 114.
- 1963Racist bombings in Birmingham, Alabama disrupt nonviolence in the Birmingham campaign and precipitate a crisis involving federal troops.
- 1968The Toronto Transit Commission opens the largest expansion of its Bloor–Danforth line, going to Scarborough in the East, and Etobicoke in the West.
- 1996The 1996 Mount Everest disaster: on a single day eight people die during summit attempts on Mount Everest.
- 2013Fifty-two people are killed in a bombing in Reyhanlı, Turkey.
View the complete list of May 11 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11, and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pia Zadora, Andrea Evans, Cheryl Tiegs, Geoff Stephens, Michèle Laroque, Chronis Aidonidis, Donna Mills, Bob Segarini, Christofer Johnsson, Peter Noone.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 11, 1965.
Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th May 1965 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 4, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +186. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 26, 1954. Your incompatibility score is -193. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,350,425,793. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mrs. Brown, You’ve Got a Lovely Daughter by Herman’s Hermits as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 15, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 116,766,061 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1965. The estimated number of babies born on 11th May 1965 is 319,907. That’s equivalent to 222 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 60,266 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 81,019 times in the year 1965. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 11, 1965. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 131st day of 1965
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 19th Tuesday of 1965
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 111 days
- Age on next birthday: 54 years old
- Days since birth: 19,612 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,537 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.90 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 664
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 17, 1997
- Age in dog years: 291 dog years old using a Otterhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 4, 1994 (+186)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 26, 1954 (-193)
- 1965 world population: 3,350,425,793
- Number one song: Mrs. Brown, You’ve Got a Lovely Daughter by Herman’s Hermits (May 15, 1965)
- Babies born in 1965: 116,766,061
- Babies born in 1965 every day: 319,907
- Babies born in 1965 every minute: 222
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 60,266 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 81,019 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 13, 1954 – Niels Olsen, Danish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Olsen Brothers); August 8, 1961 – Annemieke Verdoorn, Dutch singer and actress; September 2, 1934 – Sam Gooden, American singer (The Impressions).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,908