Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 1931 was a Wednesday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1931. It was the 19th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 333 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,905 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,968 days or 30.03 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,114 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 19, 1963.
If a dog named Pooky - a Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 380 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pooky will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Pooky will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Johnnie Wright
- 1922Bea Arthur
- 1941Joe Brown
- 1962Eduardo Palomo
- 1965Hikari Ōta
- 1967Melanie Thornton
- 1968Susan Floyd
- 1983Jacob Reynolds
- 1987Laura Izibor
View the complete list of May 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1742Maria Christina, Duchess of Teschen (d. 1798)
- 1914Johnnie Wright, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Johnnie & Jack) (d. 2011)
- 1916Sachidananda Routray, Indian Oriya-language poet (d. 2004)
- 1939Hildrun Claus, German long jumper
- 1946Marv Wolfman, American author
- 1951Paul Thompson, English drummer (Roxy Music, Concrete Blonde, and Angelic Upstarts)
- 1964Tom Verica, American actor and director
- 1975Evelin Samuel, Estonian singer and actress
- 1983Natalie Cassidy, English actress and singer
- 1985Travis Zajac, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of May 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Derek’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1619Dutch statesman Johan van Oldenbarnevelt is executed in The Hague after being convicted of treason.
- 1779War of the Bavarian Succession: Russian and French mediators at the Congress of Teschen negotiate an end to the war. In the agreement Austria receives the part of its territory that was taken from it (the Innviertel).
- 1830Ecuador gains its independence from Gran Colombia.
- 1862The USS Planter, a steamer and gunship, steals through Confederate lines and is passed to the Union, by a southern slave, Robert Smalls, who later was officially appointed as captain, becoming the first black man to command a United States ship.
- 1951The 400th anniversary of the founding of the National University of San Marcos is commemorated by the opening of the first large-capacity stadium in Peru.
- 1958Ben Carlin becomes the first (and only) person to circumnavigate the world by amphibious vehicle, having travelled over 17,000 km by sea and 62,000 km by land during a ten-year journey.
- 1990Dinamo Zagreb-Red Star Belgrade riot
- 1994Johnny Carson makes his last television appearance on Late Show with David Letterman.
- 2000In Enschede, the Netherlands, a fireworks factory explodes, killing 22 people, wounding 950, and resulting in approximately €450 million in damage.
- 2014An explosion at an underground coal mine in south-western Turkey kills 301 miners.
View the complete list of May 13 historical events.
Curious about this New York Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13, and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eric Johnson, Kyle Sullivan, Suzie Plakson, Danyel Gérard, Mary Pickford, Jonn Penney, Isabella Rossellini, William Guest, Katy de la Cruz, Bii.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 13, 1931.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th May 1931 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 13, 1924. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +157. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 18, 1953. Your score is -188. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 60,296 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,513 times in the year 1931. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 13, 1931. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 133rd day of 1931
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 19th Wednesday of 1931
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 333 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 32,905 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,968 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.03 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,114
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 19, 1963
- Age in dog years: 380 dog years old using a Bulldog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: March 13, 1924 (+157)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 18, 1953 (-188)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 60,296 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,513 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.V.MCMXXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 19, 1949 – Arend Langenberg, Dutch voice actor and radio host (d. 2012); July 7, 1972 – Kirsten Vangsness, American actress and producer; April 15, 1949 – Kadir İnanır, Turkish actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,964