Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 1997 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 1997 was a Tuesday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1997. The next time you can reuse your old 1997 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 204 days left before your next birthday. You will be 21 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,466 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 253 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Teddy Randazzo
- 1951Selina Scott
- 1961Dennis Rodman
- 1966Kamen Vodenicharov
- 1975Evelin Samuel
- 1977Ilse DeLange
- 1978Germán Magariños
- 1980Waka Inoue
- 1987Carrie Prejean
- 1991Francisco Lachowski
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 13.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1822Francis, Duke of Cádiz (d. 1902)
- 1904Chishū Ryū, Japanese actor (d. 1993)
- 1918Gwyn Howells, Australian public servant (d. 1997)
- 1930José Jiménez Lozano, Spanish journalist and author
- 1946Tim Pigott-Smith, English actor and author
- 1956Alison Goldfrapp, English singer-songwriter and producer (Goldfrapp)
- 1957Mar Roxas, Filipino economist and politician, 24th Filipino Secretary of the Interior
- 1965José Antonio Delgado, Venezuelan mountaineer (d. 2006)
- 1986Kris Versteeg, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1991Francisco Lachowski, Brazilian model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 13.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1846Mexican–American War: The United States declares war on Mexico.
- 1862The USS Planter, a steamer and gunship, steals through Confederate lines and is passed to the Union, by a southern slave, Robert Smalls, who later was officially appointed as captain, becoming the first black man to command a United States ship.
- 1880In Menlo Park, New Jersey, Thomas Edison performs the first test of his electric railway.
- 1909The first Giro d'Italia starts from Milan. Italian cyclist Luigi Ganna will be the winner.
- 1940World War II: Germany’s conquest of France begins as the German army crosses the Meuse. Winston Churchill makes his “blood, toil, tears, and sweat” speech to the House of Commons.
- 1943World War II: German Afrika Korps and Italian troops in North Africa surrender to Allied forces.
- 1952The Rajya Sabha, the upper house of the Parliament of India, holds its first sitting.
- 1972Faulty electrical wiring ignites a fire underneath the Playtown Cabaret in Osaka, Japan. Blocked exits and non-functional elevators lead to 118 fatalities, with many victims leaping to their deaths.
- 1998Race riots break out in Jakarta, Indonesia, where shops owned by Indonesians of Chinese descent are looted and women raped.
- 2006São Paulo violence: A major rebellion occurs in several prisons in Brazil.
View the complete list of historical events for May 13.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13 and 1997 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michelle Visage, Shruti Haasan, Bradley Walsh, Rino Sashihara, Cybill Shepherd, Sofia Vassilieva, Lisa Zane, Rachel Hurd-Wood, Virginia Mayo, Özge Özberk.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 13, 1997.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hypnotize by The Notorious B.I.G. as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 17, 1997). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 17, 1960 – Frédéric Pierrot, French actor; November 3, 1938 – Jean Rollin, French actor, director, and screenwriter; May 6, 1952 – Fred Newman, American actor and composer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,194