Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 2014 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 2014 was a Tuesday and it was the 133rd day of the year 2014. It was the 20th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2014 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 176 days left before your next birthday. You will be 5 years old when that day comes. There have been 1,650 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 550 days or 1.51 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 56 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 19, 2046.
If a dog named Amberdee - a Polish Lowland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 36 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Amberdee will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Amberdee will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Robert Dorning
- 1944Armistead Maupin
- 1945Lasse Berghagen
- 1964Stephen Colbert
- 1977Samantha Morton
- 1979Jenny Winkler
- 1983Grégory Lemarchal
- 1986Giuliana Marino
- 1986Lena Dunham
- 1988Casey Donovan
View the complete list of May 13 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1792Pope Pius IX (d. 1878)
- 1939Hildrun Claus, German long jumper
- 1940Bruce Chatwin, English author (d. 1989)
- 1942Leighton Gage, American author (d. 2013)
- 1951Rosie Boycott, English journalist and author
- 1953Gerry Sutcliffe, English politician, Vice-Chamberlain of the Household
- 1956Alison Goldfrapp, English singer-songwriter and producer (Goldfrapp)
- 1977Ilse DeLange, Dutch singer-songwriter (The Common Linnets)
- 1986Alexander Rybak, Belarusian-Norwegian singer-songwriter, violinist, and actor
- 1986Kris Versteeg, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of May 13 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1373Julian of Norwich has visions which are later transcribed in her Revelations of Divine Love.
- 1515Mary Tudor, Queen of France and Charles Brandon, 1st Duke of Suffolk are officially married at Greenwich.
- 1950The first round of the Formula One World Championship is held at Silverstone.
- 1958The trademark Velcro is registered.
- 1960Hundreds of University of California, Berkeley students congregate for the first day of protest against a visit by the House Committee on Un-American Activities. Thirty-one students are arrested, and the Free Speech Movement is born.
- 1972Faulty electrical wiring ignites a fire underneath the Playtown Cabaret in Osaka, Japan. Blocked exits and non-functional elevators lead to 118 fatalities, with many victims leaping to their deaths.
- 1995Alison Hargreaves, a 33-year-old British mother, becomes the first woman to conquer Everest without oxygen or the help of sherpas.
- 2005The Andijan massacre occurs in Uzbekistan.
- 2011Two bombs explode in the Charsadda District of Pakistan killing 98 people and wounding 140 others.
- 2015An industrial fire in Valenzuela, Philippines killing 72 people.
View the complete list of May 13 historical events.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13, and 2014 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brettina, Ryo Katsuji, Odeya Rush, Milka Loff Fernandes, Elán, Jean Peters, Fifi D'Orsay, Rose McGowan, Darren Emerson, Karolína Kurková.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 13, 2014.
Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th May 2014 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 31, 1999. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +182. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 21, 2011. Your incompatibility score is -148. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 7,169,968,185. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All of Me by John Legend as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 17, 2014). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 140,702,116 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2014. The estimated number of babies born on 13th May 2014 is 385,485. That’s equivalent to 268 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emma. This name was given to 20,924 baby girls. For the boys it’s Noah. This name was recorded 19,286 times in the year 2014. Any chance you are Emma or Noah? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 13, 2014. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 133rd day of 2014
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 20th Tuesday of 2014
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2020: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 176 days
- Age on next birthday: 5 years old
- Days since birth: 1,650 days
- Days spent sleeping: 550 days
- Years spent sleeping: 1.51 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 56
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 19, 2046
- Age in dog years: 36 dog years old using a Polish Lowland Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 31, 1999 (+182)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 21, 2011 (-148)
- 2014 world population: 7,169,968,185
- Number one song: All of Me by John Legend (May 17, 2014)
- Babies born in 2014: 140,702,116
- Babies born in 2014 every day: 385,485
- Babies born in 2014 every minute: 268
- Popular girl’s name: Emma – 20,924 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Noah – 19,286 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 3, 1975 – Jason Marsden, American actor, director, and producer; August 11, 1951 – Vincent Bilodeau, Canadian actor; September 12, 1985 – Headhunterz, Dutch DJ and producer (Project One).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,909