Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of May 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 14, 1928 was a Monday and it was the 135th day of the year 1928. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 354 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,518 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,101 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Richard Deacon
- 1958Jan Ravens
- 1959Patrick Bruel
- 1962Ian Astbury
- 1964Suzy Kolber
- 1968Greg Davies
- 1971Sofia Coppola
- 1974Jennifer Allan
- 1985Sally Martin
- 1999Francis Magundayao
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 14.
- 1652Johann Philipp Förtsch, German composer (d. 1732)
- 1929Henry McGee, English actor and singer (d. 2006)
- 1936Charlie Gracie, American singer and guitarist
- 1940H. Jones, English colonel, Victoria Cross recipient (d. 1982)
- 1945Yochanan Vollach, Israeli footballer
- 1953Norodom Sihamoni, Cambodian king
- 1964Eric Peterson, American guitarist and songwriter (Testament and Dragonlord)
- 1971Nasha Aziz, Malaysian model and actress
- 1980Eugene Martineau, Dutch decathlete
- 1985Dustin Lynch, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1607Jamestown, Virginia is settled as an English colony.
- 1608The Protestant Union is founded in Auhausen.
- 1870The first game of rugby in New Zealand is played in Nelson between Nelson College and the Nelson Rugby Football Club.
- 1879The first group of 463 Indian indentured laborers arrives in Fiji aboard the Leonidas.
- 1913Governor of New York William Sulzer approves the charter for the Rockefeller Foundation, which begins operations with a $100 million donation from John D. Rockefeller.
- 1931Ådalen shootings: Five people are killed in Ådalen, Sweden, as soldiers open fire on an unarmed trade union demonstration.
- 1939Lina Medina becomes the youngest confirmed mother in medical history at the age of five.
- 1940The Yermolayev Yer-2, a long-range Soviet medium bomber, makes its first flight.
- 1940World War II: Rotterdam is bombed by the German Luftwaffe.
- 1943World War II: A Japanese submarine sinks AHS Centaur off the coast of Queensland.
View the complete list of historical events for May 14.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 14 and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Norman Lear, Nehemiah Persoff, Johann Carlo, Vera Zorina, Joey Marquez, Bob Dorough, Johnny Lee, Mary Testa, James Brolin, Kat Alano.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 14 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 14, 1928.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 25, 1955 – Tom McCamus, Canadian actor; November 25, 1942 – Bob Lind, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; June 29, 1934 – Corey Allen, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 836