Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of May 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 14, 1928 was a Monday and it was the 135th day of the year 1928. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 111 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,761 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,109 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Clemens - a Harrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 420 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Clemens will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Clemens will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Billie Dove
- 1926Eric Morecambe
- 1940Troy Shondell
- 1959Patrick Bruel
- 1969Cate Blanchett
- 1985Georgia Salpa
- 1985Sally Martin
- 1986Camila Sodi
- 1987Zarine Khan
- 1996Martin Garrix
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 14.
- 1657Sambhaji, Indian emperor (d. 1689)
- 1781Friedrich Ludwig Georg von Raumer, German historian and academic (d. 1873)
- 1863John Charles Fields, Canadian mathematician, founder of the Fields Medal (d. 1932)
- 1910Ne Win, Prime Minister of Burma (1958-60, 1962-74); head of state (1962-81) (d. 2002)
- 1942Tony Pérez, Cuban-American baseball player and manager
- 1948Timothy Stevenson, English lawyer and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Oxfordshire
- 1960Anne Clark, English singer-songwriter and poet
- 1976Hunter Burgan, American bass player (AFI, The Force, and The Frisk)
- 1982Ai Shibata, Japanese swimmer
- 1988Jayne Appel, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1509Battle of Agnadello: In northern Italy, French forces defeat the Venetians.
- 1643Four-year-old Louis XIV becomes King of France upon the death of his father, Louis XIII.
- 1787In Philadelphia, delegates convene a Constitutional Convention to write a new Constitution for the United States; George Washington presides.
- 1811Paraguay: Pedro Juan Caballero, Fulgencio Yegros and José Gaspar Rodríguez de Francia start actions to depose the Spanish governor
- 1863American Civil War: The Battle of Jackson takes place.
- 1879The first group of 463 Indian indentured laborers arrives in Fiji aboard the Leonidas.
- 1913Governor of New York William Sulzer approves the charter for the Rockefeller Foundation, which begins operations with a $100 million donation from John D. Rockefeller.
- 1925Virginia Woolf’s novel Mrs Dalloway is published.
- 1970Andreas Baader is freed from custody by Ulrike Meinhof, Gudrun Ensslin and others, a pivotal moment in the formation of The Red Army Faction.
- 1973Skylab, the United States’ first space station, is launched.
View the complete list of historical events for May 14.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 14 and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Abdel Halim Hafez, Junior Campbell, Edward Hardwicke, Simon Russell Beale, Lonette McKee, Patrick Bauchau, Little Willie Littlefield, Claire Sweeney, Rob Epstein, Alek Keshishian.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 14 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 14, 1928.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 700. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 25, 1970 – Jamie Kennedy, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; February 19, 1983 – Mika Nakashima, Japanese singer and actress; October 9, 1992 – Tyler James Williams, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,151