Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of May 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 14, 1973 was a Monday and it was the 134th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 264 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,172 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 548 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Del Moore
- 1921Richard Deacon
- 1953Tom Cochrane
- 1961Ulrike Folkerts
- 1962Ian Astbury
- 1969Cate Blanchett
- 1976Martine McCutcheon
- 1985Georgia Salpa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 14.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 14.
- 1679Peder Horrebow, Danish astronomer and mathematician (d. 1764)
- 1929Barbara Branden, Canadian-American author (d. 2013)
- 1936Dick Howser, American baseball player, coach, and manager (d. 1987)
- 1940George Mathewson, Scottish banker and businessman
- 1942Malise Ruthven, Irish author and academic
- 1943Derek Leckenby, English guitarist (Herman’s Hermits) (d. 1994)
- 1967Tony Siragusa, American football player and journalist
- 1973Voshon Lenard, American basketball player
- 1980Pavel Londak, Estonian footballer
- 1984Nigel Reo-Coker, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 14.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1610Henry IV of France is assassinated, bringing Louis XIII to the throne.
- 1643Four-year-old Louis XIV becomes King of France upon the death of his father, Louis XIII.
- 1747War of the Austrian Succession: A British fleet under Admiral George Anson defeats the French at the First Battle of Cape Finisterre.
- 1870The first game of rugby in New Zealand is played in Nelson between Nelson College and the Nelson Rugby Football Club.
- 1879The first group of 463 Indian indentured laborers arrives in Fiji aboard the Leonidas.
- 1940The Yermolayev Yer-2, a long-range Soviet medium bomber, makes its first flight.
- 1940World War II: The Battle of the Netherlands ends with the Netherlands surrendering to Germany.
- 1963Kuwait joins the United Nations.
- 1970Andreas Baader is freed from custody by Ulrike Meinhof, Gudrun Ensslin and others, a pivotal moment in the formation of The Red Army Faction.
- 1973Skylab, the United States’ first space station, is launched.
View the complete list of historical events for May 14.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 14 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Greg Puciato, Kurt Vespermann, Khas-Magomed Hadjimuradov, Dario Argento, Kathleen Ferrier, Jacquie Lee, William C. Woxlin, Carrot Top, Elaine Paige, Ameesha Patel.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 14 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 14, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Are the Sunshine of My Life by Stevie Wonder as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 19, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 12, 1972 – Del the Funky Homosapien, American rapper and producer (Hieroglyphics, Deltron 3030, and Gorillaz); September 26, 1901 – George Raft, American actor, singer, and dancer (d. 1980); January 18, 1973 – Crispian Mills, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and director (The Jeevas and Kula Shaker).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,051