Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of May 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 14, 1973 was a Monday and it was the 134th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 24 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,412 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 556 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Miyu - a Italian Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 196 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Miyu will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Miyu will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1574Francesco Rasi
- 1962Ian Astbury
- 1969Danny Wood
- 1972Gabriel Mann
- 1973Natalie Appleton
- 1979Dan Auerbach
- 1985Georgia Salpa
- 1985Sally Martin
- 1987Zarine Khan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 14.
- 1701William Emerson, English mathematician and academic (d. 1782)
- 1725Ludovico Manin, French politician, Doge of Venice (d. 1802)
- 1916Lance Dossor, English-Australian pianist and educator (d. 2005)
- 1925Sophie Kurys, American baseball player (d. 2013)
- 1949Johan Schans, Dutch swimmer
- 1958Christine Brennan, American journalist and author
- 1961Tommy Rogers, American wrestler (d. 2015)
- 1964Eric Peterson, American guitarist and songwriter (Testament and Dragonlord)
- 1971Nasha Aziz, Malaysian model and actress
- 1984Mark Zuckerberg, American computer programmer and businessman, co-founded Facebook
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1509Battle of Agnadello: In northern Italy, French forces defeat the Venetians.
- 1787In Philadelphia, delegates convene a Constitutional Convention to write a new Constitution for the United States; George Washington presides.
- 1796Edward Jenner administers the first smallpox inoculation.
- 1925Virginia Woolf’s novel Mrs Dalloway is published.
- 1931Ådalen shootings: Five people are killed in Ådalen, Sweden, as soldiers open fire on an unarmed trade union demonstration.
- 1943World War II: A Japanese submarine sinks AHS Centaur off the coast of Queensland.
- 1955Cold War: Eight Communist bloc countries, including the Soviet Union, sign a mutual defense treaty called the Warsaw Pact.
- 1970Andreas Baader is freed from custody by Ulrike Meinhof, Gudrun Ensslin and others, a pivotal moment in the formation of The Red Army Faction.
- 1988Carrollton bus collision: A drunk driver traveling the wrong way on Interstate 71 near Carrollton, Kentucky, United States hits a converted school bus carrying a church youth group. Twenty-seven die in the crash and ensuing fire.
- 2004The Constitutional Court of South Korea overturns the impeachment of President Roh Moo-hyun.
View the complete list of historical events for May 14.
Curious about this Ancient Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 14 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bob Stanley, Fran Cosmo, Koit Toome, Vesko Kountchev, P. J. Soles, Dicky Barrett, Anna Larrucea, Helen Baxendale, Rolf Roosalu, David Tomlinson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 14 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 14, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Are the Sunshine of My Life by Stevie Wonder as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 19, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 11, 1969 – James Merendino, American director, producer, and screenwriter; March 25, 1934 – Johnny Burnette, American singer-songwriter (The Rock and Roll Trio) (d. 1964); May 24, 1977 – Kym Valentine, Australian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,207