Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of May 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 16, 1925 was a Saturday and it was the 136th day of the year 1925. It was the 20th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 181 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,518 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,506 days or 31.50 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,169 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 22, 1957.
If a dog named Ariela - a German Shorthaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 443 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ariela will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ariela will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917George Gaynes
- 1929Betty Carter
- 1937Yvonne Craig
- 1950Ray Condo
- 1953Pierce Brosnan
- 1955Hazel O'Connor
- 1971Rachel Goswell
- 1974Adam Richman
- 1987Can Bonomo
- 1990Thomas Brodie-Sangster
View the complete list of May 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 16.
- 1898Tamara de Lempicka, Polish-American painter (d. 1980)
- 1922Eddie Bert, American trombonist (d. 2012)
- 1943Marko Kravos, Italian-Slovenian poet and translator
- 1948Staf Van Roosbroeck, Belgian cyclist
- 1950Bruce Coville, American author
- 1963Mercedes Echerer, Austrian actress and politician
- 1978Jim Sturgess, English singer-songwriter and actor
- 1982Hanna Mariën, Belgian sprinter
- 1988Jesús Castillo, Mexican footballer
- 1990Amanda Carreras, Gibraltarian tennis player
View the complete list of May 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Christian’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1532Sir Thomas More resigns as Lord Chancellor of England.
- 1811Peninsular War: The allies Spain, Portugal and United Kingdom, defeat the French at the Battle of Albuera.
- 1891The International Electrotechnical Exhibition opens in Frankfurt, Germany, and will feature the world’s first long distance transmission of high-power, three-phase electric current (the most common form today).
- 1914The first ever National Challenge Cup final is played. Brooklyn Field Club defeats Brooklyn Celtic 2–1.
- 1918The Sedition Act of 1918 is passed by the U.S. Congress, making criticism of the government during wartime an imprisonable offense. It will be repealed less than two years later.
- 1920In Rome, Pope Benedict XV canonizes Joan of Arc.
- 1929In Hollywood, the first Academy Awards are awarded.
- 1953American journalist William N. Oatis is released after serving 22 months of a ten-year prison sentence for espionage in Czechoslovakia.
- 1969Venera program: Venera 5, a Soviet space probe, lands on Venus.
- 2011STS-134 (ISS assembly flight ULF6), launched from the Kennedy Space Center on the 25th and final flight for OV 105.
View the complete list of May 16 historical events.
Curious about this Royal Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 16, and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nicole Gale Anderson, Jamie Kennedy, Barbara Bach, Dominique Swain, Mehmet Akif Alakurt, Josh Hopkins, Andrew Rannells, Richard Burton, Jade Villalon, Gretchen Mol.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 16 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 16, 1925.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th May 1925 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 18, 1911. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +147. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 26, 1908. Your score is -101. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,597 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,896 times in the year 1925. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 16, 1925. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 136th day of 1925
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 20th Saturday of 1925
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 181 days
- Age on next birthday: 95 years old
- Days since birth: 34,518 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,506 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.50 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,169
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 22, 1957
- Age in dog years: 443 dog years old using a German Shorthaired Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: March 18, 1911 (+147)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 26, 1908 (-101)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,597 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,896 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.V.MCMXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 29, 1954 – Mari Wilson, English singer; June 24, 1947 – Peter Weller, American actor and director; May 5, 1942 – István Bujtor, Hungarian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,885