Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of May 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 16, 1947 was a Friday and it was the 136th day of the year 1947. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 273 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,660 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 869 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Roy Hudd
- 1947Barbara Lee
- 1964Boyd Tinsley
- 1964Milton Jones
- 1968Chingmy Yau
- 1974Laura Pausini
- 1984Pania Rose
- 1985Tadayoshi Okura
- 1987Can Bonomo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 16.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 16.
- 1718Maria Gaetana Agnesi, Italian mathematician and philosopher (d. 1799)
- 1898Tamara de Lempicka, Polish-American painter (d. 1980)
- 1907Luigi Villoresi, Italian race car driver (d. 1997)
- 1910Aleksandr Ivanovich Laktionov, Russian painter and educator (d. 1972)
- 1957Yuri Shevchuk, Russian singer-songwriter and guitarist (DDT)
- 1966Sommore, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1967Doug Brocail, American baseball player and coach
- 1984Mickie Knuckles, American wrestler
- 1985Anja Mittag, German footballer
- 1988Jesús Castillo, Mexican footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 16.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1204Baldwin IX, Count of Flanders is crowned as the first Emperor of the Latin Empire.
- 1771The Battle of Alamance, a pre-American Revolutionary War battle between local militia and a group of rebels called The “Regulators”, occurs in present-day Alamance County, North Carolina.
- 1811Peninsular War: The allies Spain, Portugal and United Kingdom, defeat the French at the Battle of Albuera.
- 1834The Battle of Asseiceira is fought, the last and decisive engagement of the Liberal Wars in Portugal.
- 1914The first ever National Challenge Cup final is played. Brooklyn Field Club defeats Brooklyn Celtic 2–1.
- 1951The first regularly scheduled transatlantic flights begin between Idlewild Airport (now John F Kennedy International Airport) in New York City and Heathrow Airport in London, operated by El Al Israel Airlines.
- 1953American journalist William N. Oatis is released after serving 22 months of a ten-year prison sentence for espionage in Czechoslovakia.
- 1961Park Chung-hee leads a coup d'état to overthrow the Second Republic of South Korea.
- 1983Sudan People’s Liberation Army/Movement rebels against the Sudanese government.
- 1988A report by the Surgeon General of the United States C. Everett Koop states that the addictive properties of nicotine are similar to those of heroin and cocaine.
View the complete list of historical events for May 16.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 16 and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard Ridings, Steve Harwell, Daisy Wood-Davis, Mitsuomi Takahashi, Bashar Rahal, Saleh Selim, Ali Nassirian, Zoe Laskari, Arthur Rankin, Jr., Kevin Ayers.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 16 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 16, 1947.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 18, 1997 – Ciara Bravo, American actress; March 14, 1948 – Billy Crystal, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; November 7, 1957 – John Benitez, American DJ, songwriter, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,027