Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of May 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 16, 1947 was a Friday and it was the 136th day of the year 1947. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 22 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,911 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 877 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Khia - a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 370 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Khia will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Khia will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Aage Winther-Jørgensen
- 1931Jack Dodson
- 1951Unshō Ishizuka
- 1955Hazel O'Connor
- 1958Gitane Demone
- 1966Celia Ireland
- 1973Jason Acuña
- 1977Melanie Lynskey
- 1983Nancy Ajram
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 16.
- 1819Johann Voldemar Jannsen, Estonian journalist and poet (d. 1890)
- 1883Celâl Bayar, Turkish politician, 3rd President of Turkey (d. 1986)
- 1913Woody Herman, American singer, saxophonist, and clarinet player (d. 1987)
- 1922Eddie Bert, American trombonist (d. 2012)
- 1952James Herndon, American psychologist and academic
- 1958Gitane Demone, American singer-songwriter (Christian Death and Pompeii 99)
- 1965Krist Novoselic, American bass player and songwriter (Nirvana, Flipper, Sweet 75, The No WTO Combo, and Eyes Adrift)
- 1969Steve Lewis, American sprinter
- 1982Ju Ji-hoon, South Korean actor
- 1993IU, South Korean singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1568Mary, Queen of Scots, flees to England.
- 1770A 14-year-old Marie Antoinette marries 15-year-old Louis-Auguste who later becomes king of France.
- 1771The Battle of Alamance, a pre-American Revolutionary War battle between local militia and a group of rebels called The “Regulators”, occurs in present-day Alamance County, North Carolina.
- 1822Greek War of Independence: The Turks capture the Greek town of Souli.
- 1834The Battle of Asseiceira is fought, the last and decisive engagement of the Liberal Wars in Portugal.
- 1929In Hollywood, the first Academy Awards are awarded.
- 1951The first regularly scheduled transatlantic flights begin between Idlewild Airport (now John F Kennedy International Airport) in New York City and Heathrow Airport in London, operated by El Al Israel Airlines.
- 1974Josip Broz Tito is re-elected president of the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia. This time he is elected for life.
- 1997Mobutu Sese Seko, the President of Zaire, flees the country.
- 2007Nicolas Sarkozy takes office as President of France.
View the complete list of historical events for May 16.
Curious about this Chrysoberyl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 16 and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Frankie Randall, Ajay Naidu, Tom Atkins, Sixto Rodriguez, Peter Steen, Fumika Suzuki, Joe Louis, Noah Gray-Cabey, Myles Goodwyn, Georgia Salpa.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 16 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 16, 1947.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 15, 1992 – Sosie Bacon, American actress; May 22, 1974 – Sean Gunn, American actor and screenwriter; May 16, 1979 – Barbara Nedeljáková, Slovak actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,134