Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of May 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 16, 1960 was a Monday and it was the 137th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 209 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,975 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 710 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Woody Herman
- 1945Nicky Chinn
- 1958Glenn Gregory
- 1964John Salley
- 1968Chingmy Yau
- 1969Tracey Gold
- 1974Sonny Sandoval
- 1978Jim Sturgess
- 1985Stanislav Ianevski
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 16.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 16.
- 1925Nílton Santos, Brazilian footballer (d. 2013)
- 1945Massimo Moratti, Italian businessman
- 1948Emma Georgina Rothschild, English historian and academic
- 1962Lisa Yuskavage, American painter
- 1964John Salley, American basketball player and actor
- 1977Emilíana Torrini, Icelandic singer-songwriter (GusGus)
- 1977Melanie Lynskey, New Zealand actress
- 1983Kyle Wellwood, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1987Tom Onslow-Cole, English race car driver
- 1988Martynas Gecevičius, Lithuanian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1584Santiago de Vera becomes sixth Governor-General of the Spanish colony of the Philippines.
- 1868United States President Andrew Johnson is acquitted in his impeachment trial by one vote in the United States Senate.
- 1877May 1877 political crisis in France.
- 1888Nikola Tesla delivers a lecture describing the equipment which will allow efficient generation and use of alternating currents to transmit electric power over long distances.
- 1914The first ever National Challenge Cup final is played. Brooklyn Field Club defeats Brooklyn Celtic 2–1.
- 1918The Sedition Act of 1918 is passed by the U.S. Congress, making criticism of the government during wartime an imprisonable offense. It will be repealed less than two years later.
- 1943The Holocaust: The Warsaw Ghetto Uprising ends.
- 1997Mobutu Sese Seko, the President of Zaire, flees the country.
- 2007Nicolas Sarkozy takes office as President of France.
- 2011STS-134 (ISS assembly flight ULF6), launched from the Kennedy Space Center on the 25th and final flight for OV 105.
View the complete list of historical events for May 16.
Curious about this Triple Strawberry Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 16 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Warwick Capper, David Bradley, Peter Hermann, Colton Haynes, Sarah Blasko, Janet Jones, RJD2, Keith Whitley, Francie Swift, Richie Havens.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 16 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 16, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Stuck on You by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 16, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1325. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 29, 1988 – Jewel Mische, Filipino actress; June 17, 1961 – Kōichi Yamadera, Japanese actor and singer; August 3, 1911 – Alex McCrindle, Scottish actor and producer (d. 1990).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,098