Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of May 1904 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 17, 1904 was a Tuesday and it was the 138th day of the year 1904. It was the 20th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1904 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 339 days left before your next birthday. You will be 118 years old when that day comes. There have been 42,760 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,253 days or 39.02 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,448 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 24, 1936.
If a dog named S - a Dandie Dinmont Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 488 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 S will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like S will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Jean Gabin
- 1938Jason Bernard
- 1945Esin Engin
- 1946Udo Lindenberg
- 1949Bill Bruford
- 1953Luca Prodan
- 1963Taimo Toomast
- 1983DJ Yonny
- 1990Leven Rambin
View the complete list of May 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 17.
- 1844Julius Wellhausen, German orientalist and scholar (d. 1918)
- 1932Rodric Braithwaite, English soldier and diplomat, British Ambassador to Russia
- 1942Taj Mahal, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Rising Sons)
- 1950Alan Johnson, English politician, Shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer
- 1962Rosalind Picard, American computer scientist and engineer, co-founded Affectiva
- 1966Gilles Quénéhervé, French sprinter
- 1969Alan Doyle, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (Great Big Sea)
- 1981Giannis Taralidis, Greek footballer
- 1985Alyssa Stringfellow, New Zealand actress
- 1985Christine Nesbitt, Canadian speed skater
View the complete list of May 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Erica’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1590Anne of Denmark is crowned Queen of Scotland.
- 1808Napoleon I of France orders the annexation of the Papal States to the French Empire.
- 1865The International Telegraph Union (later the International Telecommunication Union) is established in Paris.
- 1875Aristides wins the first Kentucky Derby.
- 1902Greek archaeologist Valerios Stais discovers the Antikythera mechanism, an ancient mechanical analog computer.
- 1939The Columbia Lions and the Princeton Tigers play in the United States’ first televised sporting event, a collegiate baseball game in New York City.
- 1969Venera program: Soviet Venera 6 begins its descent into the atmosphere of Venus, sending back atmospheric data before being crushed by pressure.
- 1974Police in Los Angeles raid the Symbionese Liberation Army’s headquarters, killing six members, including Camilla Hall.
- 1997Troops of Laurent Kabila march into Kinshasa. Zaire is officially renamed Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- 2007Trains from North and South Korea cross the 38th Parallel in a test-run agreed by both governments. This is the first time that trains have crossed the Demilitarized Zone since 1953.
View the complete list of May 17 historical events.
Curious about this Cherry Choco Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 17, and 1904 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Li Man, Joanna Merlin, Rucha Hasabnis, André 3000, Savannah Outen, Monte Markham, Nana Patekar, Faith Evans, Gladys George, Tanita Tikaram.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 17 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 17, 1904.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th May 1904 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 8, 1911. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +154. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 6, 1907. Your score is -157. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1325. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 14,961 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 8,108 times in the year 1904. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 17, 1904. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 138th day of 1904
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 20th Tuesday of 1904
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 339 days
- Age on next birthday: 118 years old
- Days since birth: 42,760 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,253 days
- Years spent sleeping: 39.02 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,448
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 24, 1936
- Age in dog years: 488 dog years old using a Dandie Dinmont Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 8, 1911 (+154)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 6, 1907 (-157)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 14,961 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 8,108 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.V.MCMIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 18, 1927 – Sundaram Balachander, Indian veena player, actor, and singer (d. 1990); October 1, 1950 – Randy Quaid, American actor and producer; March 10, 1926 – Oscar Quitak, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,870